-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
But was it a worthwhile release.....or just a pile of graphics.
and after how long.
You are correct. For many it does not matter.
There are plenty of games that take much longer than this one in between releases. Just because early on in the development cycle the dev released very frequently but no longer does, that doesn't mean that because this last one took awhile to come out it's as good as abandoned.

And again, even if this were eventually to get abandoned, talking about that after only 2 weeks since the last release is ridiculous. It doesn't matter whether you were satisfied with the last update or not. It doesn't matter if you have trust issues with the dev. Basic logic would dictate that, since almost nobody releases in 2-week cycles, it's unreasonable to expect another release already. (I say "almost" b/c I have never seen it in following over a thousand games for years.) Logic would also dictate that, because a release just happened and so clearly the dev is still working on the game, there is zero evidence that this is going to be abandoned. You can feel however you want, but it's illogical at best.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
There are plenty of games that take much longer than this one in between releases. Just because early on in the development cycle the dev released very frequently but no longer does, that doesn't mean that because this last one took awhile to come out it's as good as abandoned.

And again, even if this were eventually to get abandoned, talking about that after only 2 weeks since the last release is ridiculous. It doesn't matter whether you were satisfied with the last update or not. It doesn't matter if you have trust issues with the dev. Basic logic would dictate that, since almost nobody releases in 2-week cycles, it's unreasonable to expect another release already. (I say "almost" b/c I have never seen it in following over a thousand games for years.) Logic would also dictate that, because a release just happened and so clearly the dev is still working on the game, there is zero evidence that this is going to be abandoned. You can feel however you want, but it's illogical at best.
must've missed the months of hiatus. something that has been a thing of contention here.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023

it's not illogical to ask. Exiles hasn't been updated in 3 years and was only officially abandoned a few months ago.

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
it's not illogical to ask. Exiles hasn't been updated in 3 years and was only officially abandoned a few months ago.
Never heard of Exiles, but the general rules for tagging a game abandoned are 18 months without an update and/or 3 months without a post from the dev on their Patreon/Subscribestar. Considering neither of these have occurred with this game, yeah, it's illogical to ask.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Never heard of Exiles, but the general rules for tagging a game abandoned are 18 months without an update and/or 3 months without a post from the dev on their Patreon/Subscribestar. Considering neither of these have occurred with this game, yeah, it's illogical to ask.
again, there were months of hiatus. there was also no word from the dev on Exiles, either.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm just waiting until we finally get an update with more storyline with Rainn. Considering though how long some of the other storylines have progressed I won't hold my breath. Maybe finally get to see a 3some with the MC, Bailey, and Rainn.

Reactions: Zeybek and tslojr

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm just waiting until we finally get an update with more storyline with Rainn. Considering though how long some of the other storylines have progressed I won't hold my breath. Maybe finally get to see a 3some with the MC, Bailey, and Rainn.
That's gonna be awhile considering NutDrop still hasn't finished the trip to Florida update yet.

Reactions: tslojr

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Again, was there a year and a half of no updates? Also, once a new update is released, the Abandoned tag gets removed.
all I'm saying is that months of nothing plus the amount of content that we get -- one has the right to wonder.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
That's gonna be awhile considering NutDrop still hasn't finished the trip to Florida update yet.
True. To me the pacing of not only the days and events seem to be almost too much. It's like he wants to fit in as much content per "day" without any type of pacing. But that's just me. I'm surprised but not really the Florida update hasn't been finished by now. It's like trying to fit a whole dictionary set into a 300 page novel.

Reactions: Shouki

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
True. To me the pacing of not only the days and events seem to be almost too much. It's like he wants to fit in as much content per "day" without any type of pacing. But that's just me. I'm surprised but not really the Florida update hasn't been finished by now. It's like trying to fit a whole dictionary set into a 300 page novel.
Agree with you there. And this is, funnily enough, one of the reasons for the S1 rework that is allegedly ongoing. And somehow after it went to s2... within a few updates it went back to the 70hour days, with unlimited ballsack refills.

Reactions: Edrick23 and tslojr

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
again, there were months of hiatus. there was also no word from the dev on Exiles, either.
all I'm saying is that months of nothing plus the amount of content that we get -- one has the right to wonder.
Feeling a certain way about something and seeing something happen with a completely different game doesn't suddenly ground your question in logic. It is understandable but still illogical. Your reasons are grounded in emotion (fear, frustration, disappointment, etc.), not in logic (facts related directly to this game). Keep spinning this however you want, but your post only 2 weeks after the most recent update was illogical, full stop.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Feeling a certain way about something and seeing something happen with a completely different game doesn't suddenly ground your question in logic. It is understandable but still illogical. Your reasons are grounded in emotion (fear, frustration, disappointment, etc.), not in logic (facts related directly to this game). Keep spinning this however you want, but your post only 2 weeks after the most recent update was illogical, full stop.
You're just looking for a fight, aren't you?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes