Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Well, BD needs to stop all the teasin and sexual energy with the family members. It's what actually starts a lot of shit in this thread. Another dev does the same shit.
The teasing has been reduced a lot during the trip in Florida though, compared to the first few days in the story. Maybe BD has learned their lesson?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Even if he means Azel, it's still a no. Both moms and his sister are off limits. Search for "The Azel Cycle" in this thread.
I'll choose to believe you instead of searching for something I don't actually even care about. I only had read about his blood relatives being a hard no. I guess Azel is too.
Shrug-Joey.gif

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
The teasing has been reduced a lot during the trip in Florida though, compared to the first few days in the story. Maybe BD has learned their lesson?
BD himself has said he's removing the early game teases in the S1 rework because people are mad that there's no payoff. Supposedly he's considering letting the family characters have relationships with other women so players can still see something going on with them.

None of that's on the horizon, though.

Reactions: CircaAD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
BD himself has said he's removing the early game teases in the S1 rework because people are mad that there's no payoff. Supposedly he's considering letting the family characters have relationships with other women so players can still see something going on with them.

None of that's on the horizon, though.
Which means forced lesbian scenes with them?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I hope you aren't talking about me, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Got a guilty conscious? :ROFLMAO: But no. Not you. It's a female dev.

Sounds like it, although I would hope it would at least be optional so the players can choose not to see if they don't want that.
That's all I would ask. But some of these devs be like: "Eveybody gonna see and know. They gonna be bangin all over the place. Have fun and enjoy!" :LOL:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Got a guilty conscious? :ROFLMAO: But no. Not you. It's a female dev.

That's all I would ask. But some of these devs be like: "Eveybody gonna see and know. They gonna be bangin all over the place. Have fun and enjoy!" :LOL:
Haha, I'm on the opposit extreem from that I guess... I'm more like: "Turn down anyone you want. Play the whole game without any sex at all if blue balling yourself is your particular kink!" :LOL: :LOL:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Haha, I'm on the opposit extreem from that I guess... I'm more like: "Turn down anyone you want. Play the whole game without any sex at all if blue balling yourself is your particular kink!" :LOL: :LOL:
Yeah. I'm not a fan of devs trollin the shit outta a certain fanbase when they've already said that their kink/fetish will never be in the game. I mean what's the fuckin point?

Reactions: Grif1001

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 3357182

I'm immediately given pause by anyone who starts any type of post, letter, speech, etc., with the word "Yo". Sounds like one of the sk8r dudes on the side of the school. Those guys weren't especially known for turning in work on time. IJS.
Speaking as a former skater, not "sk8r", (skaters never ever used that spelling. FU Avril Lavigne!) I can safely say I never started a sentence with, "Yo!" Most skaters I know seem to have a decent grasp of the English language.

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Question:
How does the Patreon rule set even work? And by that I mean: can he not release an "unofficial" patch/mod involving Azel which isn't apart of the main release, and then narratively keep her content separate from everyone else so it doesn't impact anything? Azel fans get the win, Patreon doesn't (may not?) have their rules broken. Nobody loses?

Or is there no Azel content because BD doesn't want it - at which point...why are we still given options for kissing her all the time? Just make it automatic or stop giving those choices altogether.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Question:
How does the Patreon rule set even work? And by that I mean: can he not release an "unofficial" patch/mod involving Azel which isn't apart of the main release, and then narratively keep her content separate from everyone else so it doesn't impact anything? Azel fans get the win, Patreon doesn't (may not?) have their rules broken. Nobody loses?

Or is there no Azel content because BD doesn't want it - at which point...why are we still given options for kissing her all the time? Just make it automatic or stop giving those choices altogether.
He has a really high earning Patreon. He's lost a lot of support but he was peaking at like a quarter million Canadian a year just on Patreon, no idea what that was in freedom bucks. That much support probably means more scrutiny. At the very least it massively increases the chances of some troll reporting him for incest content. Combine that with a metric shit tonne of excuses, like his family plays the game :ROFLMAO: and he's got reason to not include it, at least in his own convoluted mind. Don't get me wrong, he's a total asshole for teasing it and never delivering, as well as a gutless prick for not just starting the game with the right variables for an incest patch. He does however have plenty of excuses, some actually kinda valid, for not including that content.

As for the second point. The season 1 reset is supposed to remove all the incest teasers but since we're still getting the option to kiss Azel nearly every scene she's in and that literally does increase her affection stat, it looks to me like he's fully committed to keeping the tease going for the foreseeable future. Probably figures he's getting at least 5% of his patrons from permanent suckers hoping they'll get some dickin from the MC.

On a totally unrelated note someone should do their best to copy their models and make some brutal NTR parody with all the family tier characters :devilish::devilish:
I'd get over my hatred of NTR just to see BrainDead get dev cucked like that.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
As for the second point. The season 1 reset is supposed to remove all the incest teasers but since we're still getting the option to kiss Azel nearly every scene she's in and that literally does increase her affection stat, it looks to me like he's fully committed to keeping the tease going for the foreseeable future. Probably figures he's getting at least 5% of his patrons from permanent suckers hoping they'll get some dickin from the MC.
I've got the feeling that the only teasing that will be removed with Azel are Rachael's pushes for MC and Azel to have sex with eachother. I doubt he will stop with the kisses.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anyone tell me which page has torrent link?
You might want to adjust your user preferences to sort searches by most recent for something like this. With that set, a search for torrent yields great results: all but your post here are for torrent links.
1708195158189.png
To adjust your search ordering, do this:​
  1. Click on your name at the top of any page while you're signed in.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Choose Preferences from the left options.

3. Find the Search section and choose what ordering you want.

4. Click the Save button at the bottom to keep your changes.

Reactions: Eropitor and tslojr

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
who had "missed another release date" on his bingo card? Oh i forgot, not a hard date cuz last minute issues and stuff
I am not setting a hard release date as things are not completely finished yet but I am aiming to release around this upcoming Sunday (The 18th).
There always seems to be some last minute issues or things may just take a little longer than I hope they will so there is a chance that it bleeds into early next week.
3062f7296954bdbc8b9e387ec3470d94.jpg

dub_209

May 12, 2022
not sure if anyone has posted this yet from his discord.....

I'm happy to hear you guys are excited but I'm afraid it won't be ready in time for today. There's one final change I decided to make and it will be ready to go either later tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also I haven't been updating the daily tracker as I was posting those before I went to bed but my sleep has been sporadic these past few days and I lost track of some of the alterations so I decided to just wait until development on Episode 14 starts to update it again.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes