PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Agree with you there. And this is, funnily enough, one of the reasons for the S1 rework that is allegedly ongoing. And somehow after it went to s2... within a few updates it went back to the 70hour days, with unlimited ballsack refills.
The first time I played the game after playing very long "24" hour days and with the time skip I was very confused. Then after S2 came out without any type of continuity it seemed to make it worse. With the introduction of Bea and 4T, plus Mackenzie getting mad for scenes that don't even exist just piled up everything from S1.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm asking for both.
Unless the game starts to get incest written in, we won't be seeing any of the MC's family members involved in sexual situations. Braindrop would have to switch over the subscribestar since Patreon is very anal about a lot of types of games. Which is ironic since they allow quite a few questionable types of situations but not others.

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Unless the game starts to get incest written in, we won't be seeing any of the MC's family members involved in sexual situations. Braindrop would have to switch over the subscribestar since Patreon is very anal about a lot of types of games. Which is ironic since they allow quite a few questionable types of situations but not others.
from what I'm told, that isn't a concern for him.

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
BrainDrop on Discord:

Last of the Partial Dev Reports. (02/15/2024)

Yo!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!
We'll be back to the usual Dev Report format after this one.

So, let's talk about S2-C1-E13-B4.
This update will be around 450 renders and 10 animations.
I am not setting a hard release date as things are not completely finished yet but I am aiming to release around this upcoming Sunday (The 18th).
There always seems to be some last minute issues or things may just take a little longer than I hope they will so there is a chance that it bleeds into early next week.

I have had a ton of fun making this Florida trip and I've learned a lot in the process.
I've ran into a lot of challenges and I've essentially made every scene twice at this point but I'm happy with how it has turned out game-wise.
Though it has taken much longer than I wanted it to and there are some things I need to fix moving forward dev-wise that I will be working on.

But the Florida trip is coming to an end and soon everyone will be back at WVM.
In a normal report, there would be the "Upcoming content" tab that is used to showcase some of the girls that have scenes focused on them in the near future. And just to be clear this list does not include everything and it does not mean there's a guaranteed sex scene or whatever. It just means there's some content focused on their character soon.
That current list would include: Zoe, Natalie, Carly, Stacy, and Harper.
(And to tease a few more: Vanessa, Bailey, and Rainn)

Also just a quick reminder that there will start being some small jumps in time. Such as, if there is a week where the MC is focused on training... I will likely only include a handful of recap renders. So time will start speeding up soon.

I still plan on having at least 100 renders of Episode 14 out this month as well as catching up on the side content and posting the report on the redo.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for now. Things will be out the second they are ready! As always thank you all so much for the support! I truly appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
No hard release dates..
continues with settings up a date.... which is is like 3 days from now
This man doesnt learn. instead of saying things are progressing and cuts the rest but just digs a hole and then say nothing was set
You gave us a estimated date
thats-dumb.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
BrainDrop on Discord:

Last of the Partial Dev Reports. (02/15/2024)

Yo!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's day!
We'll be back to the usual Dev Report format after this one.

So, let's talk about S2-C1-E13-B4.
This update will be around 450 renders and 10 animations.
I am not setting a hard release date as things are not completely finished yet but I am aiming to release around this upcoming Sunday (The 18th).
There always seems to be some last minute issues or things may just take a little longer than I hope they will so there is a chance that it bleeds into early next week.

I have had a ton of fun making this Florida trip and I've learned a lot in the process.
I've ran into a lot of challenges and I've essentially made every scene twice at this point but I'm happy with how it has turned out game-wise.
Though it has taken much longer than I wanted it to and there are some things I need to fix moving forward dev-wise that I will be working on.

But the Florida trip is coming to an end and soon everyone will be back at WVM.
In a normal report, there would be the "Upcoming content" tab that is used to showcase some of the girls that have scenes focused on them in the near future. And just to be clear this list does not include everything and it does not mean there's a guaranteed sex scene or whatever. It just means there's some content focused on their character soon.
That current list would include: Zoe, Natalie, Carly, Stacy, and Harper.
(And to tease a few more: Vanessa, Bailey, and Rainn)

Also just a quick reminder that there will start being some small jumps in time. Such as, if there is a week where the MC is focused on training... I will likely only include a handful of recap renders. So time will start speeding up soon.

I still plan on having at least 100 renders of Episode 14 out this month as well as catching up on the side content and posting the report on the redo.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for now. Things will be out the second they are ready! As always thank you all so much for the support! I truly appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon.
Blah-Blah-Blah.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chaotic_Human

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i look at this release date estimate as more of a release date is close kind of deal. amazing the number of whining fucks on here complaining that the dev didn't release something for free here on this pirate site that they get for free. enjoy the free games while they last. more and more devs are taking their games to pay only or trying to make it tougher for players to get games here. most of the games we see are absolute garbage and disappear after a few updates...or we get good games that the dev decides to make new versions or change code to make you start over on a game that you might have played 10 or so hours of content. having to start over is a pain in the ass unless the game is really good and you don't mind playing from the start again.
think i will end there. i could continue but at this point, i am just rambling...

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfeszorn
Apr 30, 2023
So in the end the MC will not meet with Daliah?? the so called noble Drug empress!!!At least we are going back to the main part of the game where we will see the main girls that MC hooked up with...

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
So in the end the MC will not meet with Daliah?? the so called noble Drug empress!!!At least we are going back to the main part of the game where we will see the main girls that MC hooked up with...
The dev doesn't say that though. Daliah is part of the Florida trip and the update says "is coming to an end", not "has ended". The dream/memory makes it seem that Daliah (or someone close to her) was in the car during the accidebt that killed MC's father, so she seems too important to the story to just drop the visit, especially since we're so close.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i was one and my work was always turned in on time and i was in the top 5 in my class when i graduated.
I was specifically referring to the ones at my own school. That said, they had a lot of crossover with the stoners (but not all of them were), so it probably had more to do with being high all weekend and coming in Monday without anything done. Shrug.png

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
B4 will be all about meeting Daliah and the date with Jasmine

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
No, and from what I've read, unless you mean Azel, it sounds like he never will. Someone posted about this in this thread awhile ago.
Even if he means Azel, it's still a no. Both moms and his sister are off limits. Search for "The Azel Cycle" in this thread.

BrainDrop said:
So more of this narrative prowess, eh?

Training Montage 1 of 6
Training Montage 2 of 6
Training Montage 3 of 6
Training Montage 4 of 6
Training Moncree 5 of 6
Training Monkey 666

• Haha
Reactions: johnnyM
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes