MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Shouldn't he be doing his daily-work-update with this colorful excel spreadsheet he postet in his last report? Does anybody an update on this?
He will have terminated the employment relationship with the Excel spreadsheet due to irreconcilable differences. He is now probably in a legal dispute lasting several months due to mental cruelty on the part of the Excel spreadsheet, because the requirements did not allow him to enjoy football to the extent he was used to, not to mention the shortened periods of procrastination. He is represented by a sock puppet with a square head that is supposed to resemble the protagonist. The honorable judge is his former PR manager MacKenzie, who has educated herself in the law since the end of the employment relationship by watching every court show ever on television. Twice.

• Haha
Reactions: jonnyd901

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
He will have terminated the employment relationship with the Excel spreadsheet due to irreconcilable differences. He is now probably in a legal dispute lasting several months due to mental cruelty on the part of the Excel spreadsheet, because the requirements did not allow him to enjoy football to the extent he was used to, not to mention the shortened periods of procrastination. He is represented by a sock puppet with a square head that is supposed to resemble the protagonist. The honorable judge is his former PR manager MacKenzie, who has educated herself in the law since the end of the employment relationship by watching every court show ever on television. Twice.
You failed to mention that he has probably blocked the Excel spreadsheet for not following his commands like a sheep

Oct 30, 2023
I just hate how fucking confusing this games update "schedule" is. Update gets delayed...the delay gets delayed....then the delayed delay gets split into 2 parts because it isn't finished and he doesn't want to delay a third time (even though that's what the split is) so the first half of the update comes out...part 2 gets delayed...then part 2 gets split....its a fucking rabbit hole and my head hurts from trying to understand what episode we're even on or when the fuck the next update is even supposed to be because "a couple days" turns into 3 months. So we end up with 1 full update taking 6 months
I have a suggestion: wait till the game is complete before playing.

SiRR

Aug 15, 2019
That's why I usually wait to play this game every 4 to 5 months. That way I get to see more content per play, unless the updates are really small. Some games I've played on here can have up to 800 renders per update. That's probably not the norm with a lot of AVN's though.
I've been waiting 2-3 months to play but i guess i need to slow down and wait 4-5 months like you.
Although you have to come here from time to time to even read the comments. Everyone wants update, when they get bored, they talk about game related issues and then get angry again about the update.

Reactions: CircaAD

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
At first I was going to ignore this vn as I tried it before and couldn't get into it because of the silence but after coming back and seeing that there is a song mod I tried it again. The story is rather interesting and I found myself invested in the mc's progression throughout. The whole issue with Ryker made me question what the reason was behind his hate for the mc with questions like... did his parents die in the crash caused by the mc's father? or did he place a bet on the other team to win the friendly match and was trying to stop the mc from playing? I'm hoping when the mc finally meets Delilah that she will clear that up besides telling the mc the reason behind her help.

Also, a quick request... if there is another 'king' moment try to throw this in there

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've been waiting 2-3 months to play but i guess i need to slow down and wait 4-5 months like you.
Although you have to come here from time to time to even read the comments. Everyone wants update, when they get bored, they talk about game related issues and then get angry again about the update.
I know that different devs have different timetables and how they want their game to be developed. I've seen a wide range of how many images come out with each release for different games that I've played. Some release games with an average of 250-450 per release, and some come out with 600-800. I guess it really depends on how many storylines they are updating and how many LI's and the genre of the game too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know that different devs have different timetables and how they want their game to be developed. I've seen a wide range of how many images come out with each release for different games that I've played. Some release games with an average of 250-450 per release, and some come out with 600-800. I guess it really depends on how many storylines they are updating and how many LI's and the genre of the game too.
Not referring to this game specifically, don't forget to account for what they are using to do the image rendering. An older gfx card (or a CPU, as it seems some developers use), for instance, will make creating renders take a lot longer than a newer card.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not referring to this game specifically, don't forget to account for what they are using to do the image rendering. An older gfx card (or a CPU, as it seems some developers use), for instance, will make creating renders take a lot longer than a newer card.
That's true. I'm running a GeForce RTX 4060Ti and a Ryzen7 8 core processor in my new pc build. I would have gone for the 4070, but it was a bit out of my price range.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Has this game finally been abandoned?
Probably not. NutDrop will eventually release an update it will just take a while. We'll get a few lame ass excuses of why the update has been delayed and some major ass kissing from his fan boys before that happens though. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: FritzLn
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes