Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
not sure if anyone has posted this yet from his discord.....

I'm happy to hear you guys are excited but I'm afraid it won't be ready in time for today. There's one final change I decided to make and it will be ready to go either later tomorrow or Tuesday.

Also I haven't been updating the daily tracker as I was posting those before I went to bed but my sleep has been sporadic these past few days and I lost track of some of the alterations so I decided to just wait until development on Episode 14 starts to update it again.
lol.gif

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
please rework the way jamie looks plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss or scrap the character plsssssssssssssssssss :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: am on my knees
Considering how central she is to the harem and how many scenes she gets, she's likely one of BD's favorites. There's no way she's getting removed or altered. Just do what a lot of people do and fast forward through her scenes.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
this game is amazing and it is in my top 10 while superhuman being #1, im at the part atm where racheal is telling the girls she is pregnant.

okay here are some things i didnt like, so far the dick getting smaller. i liked just imagining his girls getting stuffed so i was a lil pissed when it got smaller. the 1week turning into 1 month wasnt bad but then all of a sudden introducing new people as people acting like we are suppose to know who they are like mea or bea,4t,granny, almani[i think thats how you spell it] and throwing out proper introductions for new chars.

one thing i hated was how they did lauren dirty with a revamp. i liked her old look and thats what i wanted mc to eventually phuuck, not everyone girl needs to be smoking hot. i also didnt like how it looks like cedey got plastic surgery when she looks a phuuck ton better in flash backs than she looks now.

the sex scenes most def need work, the scene before day 30 shtick most def but after it got better. now the one thing that need to be added to make the sex scenes even better which has been really stale the entire time playing this game is sex sounds/music. even games that dont have small animations like in this game has better sex scenes cuz of sounds/music. having the sound of the mc jizzing while creaming his girls would of made a world of difference while also have clapping sounds. the scene could also be a lot faster to corollate with the sex talk saying harder and faster yet not quite getting their especially in the beginning.

so far my favorite and hottest girl is willabelle and i was hoping if possible for their to be some incest dropped into the mix, in the beginning you teased us with azel but went no where with it. hurray for wincest.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
this game is amazing and it is in my top 10 while superhuman being #1, im at the part atm where racheal is telling the girls she is pregnant.

okay here are some things i didnt like, so far the dick getting smaller. i liked just imagining his girls getting stuffed so i was a lil pissed when it got smaller. the 1week turning into 1 month wasnt bad but then all of a sudden introducing new people as people acting like we are suppose to know who they are like mea or bea,4t,granny, almani[i think thats how you spell it] and throwing out proper introductions for new chars.

one thing i hated was how they did lauren dirty with a revamp. i liked her old look and thats what i wanted mc to eventually phuuck, not everyone girl needs to be smoking hot. i also didnt like how it looks like cedey got plastic surgery when she looks a phuuck ton better in flash backs than she looks now.

the sex scenes most def need work, the scene before day 30 shtick most def but after it got better. now the one thing that need to be added to make the sex scenes even better which has been really stale the entire time playing this game is sex sounds/music. even games that dont have small animations like in this game has better sex scenes cuz of sounds/music. having the sound of the mc jizzing while creaming his girls would of made a world of difference while also have clapping sounds. the scene could also be a lot faster to corollate with the sex talk saying harder and faster yet not quite getting their especially in the beginning.

so far my favorite and hottest girl is willabelle and i was hoping if possible for their to be some incest dropped into the mix, in the beginning you teased us with azel but went no where with it. hurray for wincest.
LMAO if superhuman is #1 for you and this is in your top 10, the last eight stand to reason are VN's that are also being run into the earth.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
By comparing my last post

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-13-b3-braindrop.35910/post-12625214

Day 2(pending)
1 midnight fun with with rachel
2 spa with his girls (improvement for some with rachel addition now)
4 daliah intro (maybe she is the one shown in past memory with tattoo)
5 solo date with jasmine
6 photoshoot with Rainbow girls(which is Postponed and now they will all go wvm with him)

After the trip
1 cheer team surprise
2 alexis meetup
3 jax gf and cheer team intro
4 harp and mc relation talk with nat
5 hannah and eden tape(Saturay)
6 meets with venessa and nathan(Sunday)
7 cross practice with kimmy(Monday)
8 jamie and liz mom are coming back
9 shauna birthday
10 telling rachael mother about prego
11 eden video recoreded but not shown
12 practice is going to start

later in future
1 the future pregs(anna, jamie, alexis)
2 harp talk with belle and lauren
3 sponsor from hermione
4 visit swim meet
5 dinner with tia 4t and bea
6 rain and bailey talk
7 belle about cedey friend lesley[maybe new addition]
8 get together with bailey zoelle n rain

well he have too much content to go

Add If i miss any tell me i want to know and i can add.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
Considering how central she is to the harem and how many scenes she gets, she's likely one of BD's favorites. There's no way she's getting removed or altered. Just do what a lot of people do and fast forward through her scenes.
Shes like a parasite thooooooooooooooooo finding her way to squigle into every fuking scene ,even having 1 on one banter with a side character that duck faced evasive grimlin finds a way to squize into the event and make herself the center of attention...sorry to all her fans out there but i just had to vent and get this out of my system ,just wish the dev made an options to refuse scenes with her ,since i know there are some people out there which genuenly enjoy her content ,

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Shes like a parasite thooooooooooooooooo finding her way to squigle into every fuking scene ,even having 1 on one banter with a side character that duck faced evasive grimlin finds a way to squize into the event and make herself the center of attention...sorry to all her fans out there but i just had to vent and get this out of my system ,just wish the dev made an options to refuse scenes with her ,since i know there are some people out there which genuenly enjoy her content ,
I originally quit playin this for a long while after the first Shauna date where Duckface was added to it. But came back and quit playin again after the fight at the bowlin alley event. Still haven't played it since then. I'm one of the guys who don't like Duckface at all. But it's BD's game and he can do whatever he wants.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I originally quit playin this for a long while after the first Shauna date where Duckface was added to it. But came back and quit playin again after the fight at the bowlin alley event. Still haven't played it since then. I'm one of the guys who don't like Duckface at all. But it's BD's game and he can do whatever he wants.
3000 renders in

Things are not going to change!!

If you do not like what is here move on - it will ONLY be more of the same
Thinking it would be anything different is INSANE

Reactions: sava75

Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
haven't played for a long time, reading the comments... did he change the way jamie looks from way back S1 ? if so can someone maybe post a comparison picture between old and new model/face?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
haven't played for a long time, reading the comments... did he change the way jamie looks from way back S1 ? if so can someone maybe post a comparison picture between old and new model/face?
I think she's the same; I can't remember any difference, although maybe someone else has a better recollection.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Yeah, i noticed that as well. I've got the feeling that her hips/ass currently are at least twice the size as they were in the beginning, if not thrice. Her face seems tge same though.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes