Nov 22, 2021
I think one of the reasons I lost faith in this game was when Skye suddenly became someone you can bang. Now don't get me wrong I love Skye as a character. But being that Skye actively states he doesn't think about sex in any way and then suddenly is like "BANG ME DUDE" then starts trying to get more bangs that ruined it for me. Skye good have been the best friend who you confide in and not have to worry about that stuff but BD has to bang all BANG!!! ALL!!!! And that is where I realized this game has bad writing.

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
I think one of the reasons I lost faith in this game was when Skye suddenly became someone you can bang. Now don't get me wrong I love Skye as a character. But being that Skye actively states he doesn't think about sex in any way and then suddenly is like "BANG ME DUDE" then starts trying to get more bangs that ruined it for me. Skye good have been the best friend who you confide in and not have to worry about that stuff but BD has to bang all BANG!!! ALL!!!! And that is where I realized this game has bad writing.

So Skye wanting to bang showed you it has bad writing?

Not, let's say, a chick on a men's basketball team?

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
I dont get this guy, he had no issues whatsoever when he was doing bi weekly updates at the start of the game. When the story of the game actually mattered, Now its just sex sex and sex He should just pay ppl to make his shit, and minimum effort maximum profit.

Its not like ppl will wake up and stop the pledges, all he had to say is that he will do '52 weeks 52 updates' and all the clowns got together and gave him more money than ever. And everyone falls for the good ol 'I WilL pAUse PLEdgeS thIS MoNth' no one sees the undeserving earning he had in few months.

He will actually take you ppl seriously and give the 'sex sex and sex only' game proper updates when you actually snach that money away.

But oh well, i already the world is filled with clowns who just want to be swindled. Good thing some of us have morals, else is not had to relieve you fo your money :LUL::LUL::LUL:

image.png

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Braindrop on discord:

Going to repost what I just put in the patreon comments:

Sorry guys, I'm in my own head right now.

Something about the update just feels off and I need a little more time to figure it all out. I thought it was all good to go when I gave the target date but as it got closer I started to freak out.
I just need to sit with it a little longer, I'm going to finish this last bit I'm working on for it and then let it rest for a moment. I think part of the problem is that I've just been staring at it for too long.

I'm going to go ahead and begin work on Episode 14 and work on some of the side content in the meantime.
I hope it will only be a few more days but I'm rescinding the targets right now.

Even if I still hit my goals for this month I will be pausing pledges for March. I only unpaused this month because I thought everything would be smooth.
Once again I apologize for the wait. I'll update you all as soon as I have new info to share.
So let me get this straight.
He is not happy with it, he is thinking of reworking it (let's not get into the target date and what not) but he wants to continue the story... when even he is unsure what will exactly happen? At this point it could just be a collection of small stories, and even that would make more sense to me than this reasoning.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I don't get it ...it was obvious the second Skye was added , that she was gonna be a sexual partner or at least teased as such . Especially when the game , among its rare few Ws , got no issue featuring transgender characters as available . And especially when his presence on the team makes no sense to begin with . I mean i guess you believed his own words , but so many other characters flipflopped on theirs ...

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So you didn't realize that Skye was going to be bangable... In a game where everyone except blood/adopted relations are bangable... Bruh.

I laugh at the notion that it's "bad writing" to have a character who at the time wasn't interested in sex to discover the enjoyment of it and be more curious about it. That's called character growth. Now, if it was Skye after taking the Holy Hammer and then the next day going cock crazy and wanting it, then I would agree that would be bad writing. It's not the case here though. They want to try things out a bit more, now that desire is there. Also, there was not sudden 'Bang Me'. There was interest there established while playing, and slow growth. It wasn't instant.

Might wanna play again and re-evaluate your statement a tad.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So you didn't realize that Skye was going to be bangable... In a game where everyone except blood/adopted relations are bangable... Bruh.

I laugh at the notion that it's "bad writing" to have a character who at the time wasn't interested in sex to discover the enjoyment of it and be more curious about it. That's called character growth. Now, if it was Skye after taking the Holy Hammer and then the next day going cock crazy and wanting it, then I would agree that would be bad writing. It's not the case here though. They want to try things out a bit more, now that desire is there. Also, there was not sudden 'Bang Me'. There was interest there established while playing, and slow growth. It wasn't instant.

Might wanna play again and re-evaluate your statement a tad.
Skye is one of the better developed characters in the whole story. There is an actual relationship formed, followed by an acknowledgement of attraction leading up to sex.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Skye is one of the better developed characters in the whole story. There is an actual relationship formed, followed by an acknowledgement of attraction leading up to sex.
Isn't that how it was between the lil black girl that ended up in the shower with us? Where we told her we needed a condom? Or is that just my mind hopin because I really liked her model? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I kinda agree ... she is one of the few that isn't just immediately brainwashed by the cult . And from what i remember , she did not hug every time she saw the MC.

Reactions: motseer

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
You do realize that BD makes those scenes just for him right? He's not goin to share Cedey, Azel or the bio mom with any of us. They are his. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
This is my new favorite theory on this. While we were all thinking he was a lazy dumbass, he has secretly been working tirelessly 18 hours a day making a side game with Cedey, Azel, and Wendy, which he never intends to release to the public.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is my new favorite theory on this. While we were all thinking he was a lazy dumbass, he has secretly been working tirelessly 18 hours a day making a side game with Cedey, Azel, and Wendy, which he never intends to release to the public.
Not a side game. Same game and every episode where there's teasin goin on with the family, he creates lewd scenes and once he's done almost killin himself and his entire bedroom is a pool of jizz, after he recuperates, he removes the scenes and puts the updates out. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Isn't that how it was between the lil black girl that ended up in the shower with us? Where we told her we needed a condom? Or is that just my mind hopin because I really liked her model? :ROFLMAO:
Heh, yeah, she is his nutritionist. Hehe... In other words, responsible for the taste of his cum. But, seriously, she's not that developed so far but, I'm with you... She's hawt!!!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes