starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
The only thing that makes sense to me is that he said a season 1 rework would be done by early 2023, and a year later it still isn't here. He's been releasing content for season 2 at a steady albeit often delayed pace in the meantime. Perhaps he's simultaneously reworking season 1 while releasing content for season 2, and getting burned out doing it.
I don't really think there's too much of a greed factor in play, since I'd be willing to bet that he's lost a lot of subscribers over the last 1-2 years, and he hasn't changed the way he does anything in order to retain them or win them back, and he keeps pausing the monthly payments when things don't work out.

Maybe I'm being too much of an optimist, I don't know.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
The only thing that makes sense to me is that he said a season 1 rework would be done by early 2023, and a year later it still isn't here. He's been releasing content for season 2 at a steady albeit often delayed pace in the meantime. Perhaps he's simultaneously reworking season 1 while releasing content for season 2, and getting burned out doing it.
I don't really think there's too much of a greed factor in play, since I'd be willing to bet that he's lost a lot of subscribers over the last 1-2 years, and he hasn't changed the way he does anything in order to retain them or win them back, and he keeps pausing the monthly payments when things don't work out.

Let's not get into his work and whatnot, everyone has their opinion and posts about it, same with the pauses (there was someone mentioned that as he posted an unpause happened and he was charged. Not sure how that works, so I don't wanna go into that).

For the sub count, it actually increased over the last year. Even from last month if you check this graph and what his patreon shows currently:
1708777788538.png

starthrow

Jul 27, 2021
Let's not get into his work and whatnot, everyone has their opinion and posts about it, same with the pauses (there was someone mentioned that as he posted an unpause happened and he was charged. Not sure how that works, so I don't wanna go into that).

For the sub count, it actually increased over the last year. Even from last month if you check this graph and what his patreon shows currently:
View attachment 3382151
I stand corrected.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 3382151
Must be the favourite game of BME Pain Olympics survivors cause nobody in their right mind who still has their balls attached would pay this clown.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023

Yeah i don't really buy that line of argument . I'm quite cynical , so i read it as a ploy usually . That kind of decision buy you more leeway and future goodwill , if you're calculating . Of course people are going to assume that you're legit if you pause "and lose money" . When in reality , you already received a sizeable afflux on money for the work you didn't deliver months ahead of deciding to pause . And then you're convincing others of your good nature , so will receive more subs whenever you remove the pause . Then rinse and repeat

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Must be the favourite game of BME Pain Olympics survivors cause nobody in their right mind who still has their balls attached would pay this clown.
Agree with you, but sadly, patreon numbers don't really lie. And I also remember the the last time I checked his numbers, he was in the early 3000s, and now over 3,7k.
So he either
1) found a different platform, where not that many people are critisizing him
2) not that many people here actually read comments or just dont care and want to pay him as they like the game
3) managed to worm himself into a masochistic group and encouraged them to be part of his circle as they will definitely suffer.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Agree with you, but sadly, patreon numbers don't really lie. And I also remember the the last time I checked his numbers, he was in the early 3000s, and now over 3,7k.
So he either
2) not that many people here actually read comments or just dont care and want to pay him as they like the game
3) managed to worm himself into a masochistic group and encouraged them to be part of his circle as they will definitely suffer.
Tbh I think another part of that is that BrainDead fans just don't come here no more. Every few weeks we get some clown defending this dog fucker but they're getting less and less common. Doesn't mean he doesn't have fans, just means they don't insert themselves into our discussion about what a lying pos garbage dev he is as much anymore.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
So he either
BD has his Discord server as his personal echo chamber, where his stories are celebrated as absolute truth and his updates as the Holy Grail. There are people here who post screenshots from his server from time to time.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
BD has his Discord server as his personal echo chamber, where his stories are celebrated as absolute truth and his updates as the Holy Grail. There are people here who post screenshots from his server from time to time.
Oh, I know about that. I was talking about the pretty huge increase of his subs in the last year. It increased by a thousand since january 2023. I would be surprised if just those people managed to get that many braindead fans.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So Azel is 38 years old and never been in a relationship?! Has this ever been explained in game why?..
Well, not everyone get into relationship, even in real world. Beside, I am sure it may or may not be brief in this AVN. Beside if the developer decide to provide the Azel's reason why down the road in this AVN, then he may provide that, however there is no needs for reason. Beside Azel took care of MC for 10 years, so she wanted to make sure he get feed, roof over their head and support his activities. Plus she might be making enough support both of MC and herself. However Azel is not rich or so, so she might not only work one job but she could have been working two jobs.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes