Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Heh, yeah, she is his nutritionist. Hehe... In other words, responsible for the taste of his cum. But, seriously, she's not that developed so far but, I'm with you... She's hawt!!!
She's what now? I haven't played since the "Beyond Thunderdome" at the bowlin alley event and jail.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Braindrop on discord:

Going to repost what I just put in the patreon comments:

Sorry guys, I'm in my own head right now.

Something about the update just feels off and I need a little more time to figure it all out. I thought it was all good to go when I gave the target date but as it got closer I started to freak out.
I just need to sit with it a little longer, I'm going to finish this last bit I'm working on for it and then let it rest for a moment. I think part of the problem is that I've just been staring at it for too long.

I'm going to go ahead and begin work on Episode 14 and work on some of the side content in the meantime.
I hope it will only be a few more days but I'm rescinding the targets right now.

Even if I still hit my goals for this month I will be pausing pledges for March. I only unpaused this month because I thought everything would be smooth.
Once again I apologize for the wait. I'll update you all as soon as I have new info to share.
The rise and fall of this man still blows me he was the most consistent dev for 3 years of the games life. Than some how he fell off harder than incestor.

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
In my experience greedy people never make excuses for why they're ripping you off.

Not that I feel ripped off, I'll just wait until an update drops and if one never comes oh well plenty of other fish in the sea.
Greedy people are the BEST at making excuses.

How many "developers" suffer from mental illness? Have physical health problems? Can't find an internet connection? Have their work suddenly disappears? Someone close to them dies? Need to relocate elsewhere?

All of those excuses multiples times in the year to justify the lack of work each month BUT certainly not the lack of payment!

They are shameless because they know it works, people on Patreon are too retarded to unsubscribe. There is no insensitive for them to work when people keep paying them monthly for nothing so they adapt to the system and stop working while collecting retard people money.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
In my experience greedy people never make excuses for why they're ripping you off.

Not that I feel ripped off, I'll just wait until an update drops and if one never comes oh well plenty of other fish in the sea.
Uh ? In the world of gaming especially , it's all the greediest publishers and devs do . Among many examples from them and others , did you not see recently Ubisoft going on about their latest game "Skulls and Bones" (which is crap btw) being worth 70 dollars because it's AAAA , a game that can't even provide 1/3 of the experience from its 11 years old predecessor ?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
at least ubisoft work in 100 proyects at the same time and finish 99 % of them but this guy here is the "THE UNETHYCAL GOD"
he comes first always he comes on top always he laugh at us always and when someone says some bad word to him pff ungrateful ,childish,and the anti hero of the unethyc work.......other devs who you think are worst they aren't ,they are taking notes about him......if he only didnt say 52 in 52......a shame

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
so does greed
Imma be the Devil's advocate here just for a second. If it was just greed, wouldn't it be in his best interest to continue making the game? Constant, quality updates is what got people to the table to begin with. Just "Greed" isn't the answer here, unless he is secretly working on a separate project on a completely separate Patreon, and half-assing two (or more) games at the same time and collecting multiple Patreon paychecks.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Imma be the Devil's advocate here just for a second. If it was just greed, wouldn't it be in his best interest to continue making the game? Constant, quality updates is what got people to the table to begin with. Just "Greed" isn't the answer here, unless he is secretly working on a separate project on a completely separate Patreon, and half-assing two (or more) games at the same time and collecting multiple Patreon paychecks.
Yeah, just greed doesn't sound right. Laziness is more like it. If he expects to get X payout for Y effort, but realized he can still get 25% of X for 1% of Y, then the path of least effort still ends up being lucrative.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
I believe he got hit with burnout. He was putting so much content weekly in the beginning that he was probably working like 16 hour days for that much. Either that, or he had a huge backlog before he started posting the game.

But he can't walk away now, because that's his passive income source now (lol)

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes