Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think I'm in the minority here but I like the character models. They're a lot higher quality than most on this site.
I'm not sayin the characters aren't high quality, as that would be a lie. They are high quality, but the duckfaces need to be removed. NOT the characters themselves, just the faces. Even though the duckfaces are still high quality. If that makes any sense. :ROFLMAO:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I'm not sayin the characters aren't high quality, as that would be a lie. They are high quality, but the duckfaces need to be removed. NOT the characters themselves, just the faces. Even though the duckfaces are still high quality. If that makes any sense. :ROFLMAO:
So if I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that High Quality disturbing is still disturbing! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Somehow my mind instantly went in an unwanted direction... EVERY character now has black boxes on their shoulders. No more duckface

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
No hard release dates..
continues with settings up a date.... which is is like 3 days from now
This man doesnt learn. instead of saying things are progressing and cuts the rest but just digs a hole and then say nothing was set
You gave us a estimated date
View attachment 3357130
At this point , my theory and head cannon is that he is just a sadist . He enjoys stringing his fanclub along , with dates he won't respect . he also enjoy hurting those fans , witnessing them forgiving him , still finding him excuses , flattering his ego and diving into that cycle over and over .

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Question:
How does the Patreon rule set even work? And by that I mean: can he not release an "unofficial" patch/mod involving Azel which isn't apart of the main release, and then narratively keep her content separate from everyone else so it doesn't impact anything? Azel fans get the win, Patreon doesn't (may not?) have their rules broken. Nobody loses?

Or is there no Azel content because BD doesn't want it - at which point...why are we still given options for kissing her all the time? Just make it automatic or stop giving those choices altogether.
He does the teasing because he does not know how to give that character a relationship apart from the main character.

Popurretas

Apr 10, 2020
Braindrop on discord:

Going to repost what I just put in the patreon comments:

Sorry guys, I'm in my own head right now.

Something about the update just feels off and I need a little more time to figure it all out. I thought it was all good to go when I gave the target date but as it got closer I started to freak out.
I just need to sit with it a little longer, I'm going to finish this last bit I'm working on for it and then let it rest for a moment. I think part of the problem is that I've just been staring at it for too long.

I'm going to go ahead and begin work on Episode 14 and work on some of the side content in the meantime.
I hope it will only be a few more days but I'm rescinding the targets right now.

Even if I still hit my goals for this month I will be pausing pledges for March. I only unpaused this month because I thought everything would be smooth.
Once again I apologize for the wait. I'll update you all as soon as I have new info to share.

Nov 22, 2021
Braindrop on discord:

Something about the update just feels off and I need a little more time to figure it all out. I thought it was all good to go when I gave the target date but as it got closer I started to freak out.
I just need to sit with it a little longer, I'm going to finish this last bit I'm working on for it and then let it rest for a moment. I think part of the problem is that I've just been staring at it for too long.

I'm going to go ahead and begin work on Episode 14 and work on some of the side content in the meantime.
I hope it will only be a few more days but I'm rescinding the targets right now.

Even if I still hit my goals for this month I will be pausing pledges for March. I only unpaused this month because I thought everything would be smooth.
Once again I apologize for the wait. I'll update you all as soon as I have new info to share.
Someone better pick up that phone.....BECAUSE I FUCKING CALLED IT!!!!

Reactions: kcaldw

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Braindrop on discord:

Blah-Blah-Blah.gif

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes