batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe the character sheets will be changed alongside the season 1 rework, to be released in 2025 to celebrate GTA6's arrival.
I hope so, because it's really dumb that she has not been in a relationship ever at the age of 38, it's not unheard of but come on, there's just no good reason for that. I'm hoping the MC gets to dick her down eventually but having him take her virginity or something like that would be stupid.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Well, not everyone get into relationship, even in real world. Beside, I am sure it may or may not be brief in this AVN. Beside if the developer decide to provide the Azel's reason why down the road in this AVN, then he may provide that, however there is no needs for reason. Beside Azel took care of MC for 10 years, so she wanted to make sure he get feed, roof over their head and support his activities. Plus she might be making enough support both of MC and herself. However Azel is not rich or so, so she might not only work one job but she could have been working two jobs.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
I hope so, because it's really dumb that she has not been in a relationship ever at the age of 38, it's not unheard of but come on, there's just no good reason for that. I'm hoping the MC gets to dick her down eventually but having him take her virginity or something like that would be stupid.
Apparently she was 28 years old when she got MC, he is at most what 21yrs, so maybe 11 at the time. Makes sense she was too busy looking after him, but NEVER had a relationship... Bruh?!
Why is dev teasing with all this mom and sister kissing, if he doesn't plan to include incest. Like wtf is he trying to do here ?
Apparently, all the teasing will be removed when the "S1 rework" is done... However, pretty sure there are a few teases in season 2 too, so...
I thought it was told that Azel was in a relationship with MC's biological father. Do I remember that incorrectly or has that been retconned with the rewrite of season 1?
Pretty sure MC's biological mom (Wendy) met Azel and that's how she found out/got introduced to MC. No relationship with MC's dad.

Reactions: CircaAD

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Pretty sure MC's biological mom (Wendy) met Azel and that's how she found out/got introduced to MC. No relationship with MC's dad.
I remember that somewhere in the game MC talks about his past and in that story he says that Wendy first was with his biological dad, but they got divorced because of the abuse. After that (don't know/remember how long) his father met Azel and they got in a relationship.

Jan 29, 2024
jesus you all have shit memories MC dad took him away from his mother. MC met azel when he accidentally hit her with a ball while playing and she found out his father would leave him home alone so as they lived in the same apartment complex she offered to look after MC when the father wasnt home she was never in a relationship with the father

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
jesus you all have shit memories MC dad took him away from his mother. MC met azel when he accidentally hit her with a ball while playing and she found out his father would leave him home alone so as they lived in the same apartment complex she offered to look after MC when the father wasnt home she was never in a relationship with the father
I was actually going to fire up the game and breeze through it real quick trying to find this exactly, Azel and MC were neighbors, and when MC's dad died, Azel took him in.

Little fuzzy on the wendy bits, pretty sure she was in the stands for some of his games as he was growing up. near by, but NC basically.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
I know that's in the flashback we get quite late in the game. Earlier though (and I mean the first few hours into the game) we got a completely different story. That's why I'm asking if the dev retconned it while rewriting season 1.

Reactions: Dragonis Dragor
Jan 29, 2024
I know that's in the flashback we get quite late in the game. Earlier though (and I mean the first few hours into the game) we got a completely different story. That's why I'm asking if the dev retconned it while rewriting season 1.
the very early scenes are wendy flashbacks off abuse the MC had witnessed as a child that he doesnt remember. Azel first met MC then the father after asking him if she could look after MC when he wasnt home

Jan 29, 2024
I was actually going to fire up the game and breeze through it real quick trying to find this exactly, Azel and MC were neighbors, and when MC's dad died, Azel took him in.

Little fuzzy on the wendy bits, pretty sure she was in the stands for some of his games as he was growing up. near by, but NC basically.
Wendy first met Azel when she was looking for MC and she had a breakdown in the middle of a store that Azel was working at and told Azel her story

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Sigh... still black box face... literally ruins every single scene i see it in, just use the new male mc model face everyones been using lately seriously... NO one is really going to pay attention to it anyways but a gaint black box draws the eyes attention away from anything else on the screen. at this point i don't even care if you use a picture of yourself for the face just get rid of that stupid fing black box!
I agree with this completely, if I knew what assets the dev used (or half used in this case) I'd try and give the guy a face because black boxes on faces is just irritatingly frustrating at this point.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
What gta 6 coming out got to do with WVM ??
The season 1 rework, according to dev, was suppose to come out in 2023... GTA 6 trailer came out in 2023, release date 2025... So... Mostly was a joke, that may or may not come true.
You would imagine the dev has already outlined the changes for season 1 rework, in order for him to continue to make season 2 content, based on this unreleased rework...

Apr 30, 2023
The season 1 rework, according to dev, was suppose to come out in 2023... GTA 6 trailer came out in 2023, release date 2025... So... Mostly was a joke, that may or may not come true.
You would imagine the dev has already outlined the changes for season 1 rework, in order for him to continue to make season 2 content, based on this unreleased rework...
I get it now the thing is that Rockstar games is a big corporation with a big number of employees that being said they could have already have released gta 6 from 2020 if the guys that take the decisions wanted to...since it's been 11 years from gta 5,where Braindrop as far as i know at least does not have that big of a team , maybe i am wrong here i don't know to be honest

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes