Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Honestly, the only way to follow this game without losing your mind is to simply assume the dev has abandoned the game entirely and that any updates at this point are just bonus content. This is the type of game I would love to support, but wouldn't waste a dime on supporting something that basically feels like it could simply end at any moment.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Honestly, the only way to follow this game without losing your mind is to simply assume the dev has abandoned the game entirely and that any updates at this point are just bonus content. This is the type of game I would love to support, but wouldn't waste a dime on supporting something that basically feels like it could simply end at any moment.
yeah, I'm seeing it that way as well. The game already has loads of content, and I only learned of it about a month ago. There are a couple of other games that seemed/were abandoned, but were continued many months to a few years later, so we'll see how this would go.

I won't support him on Patreon, but I'm certainly willing to pay 10 to 15 euros for the current content if dev decides to put it on Steam.

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
What?! So u stop working on 13 to do a scene for 14 wtf is he acting like he's directing a movie where u dont have to do shit in order.
I don't understand your argument. Why wouldn't you be able to make scenes of future content when you have the story/scene planed and worked out? Why should it only work in movies? It's horrible for the release dates, because he will not release any of this until he finished ep. 13.
In theory that should make the ep. 14 release faster, but the problem with this dev is that you don't know if any of this is true and what he is actualy doing.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Yeah that kind of stuff is fine and not that uncommon , if you got a general outline , a proper plan and even a roadmap . But that's a big IF . You won't be surprised that i have a totally different and negative outlook on this . Imo his content is now so random and disjointed from any kind of real main plot , that yeah he can work on e14 ... 15 .. 16 before e13 ...

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
Let's say he doesn't lie and is actually stuck working on EP13 (instead of my belief that he never does any actual work and only does the bare minimum and procastinating for weeks). I wonder what would block someone who has been doing this for years now, for this long on a project? Doesn't he have some sort of script already outlined? Simple scribbles or concepts of scenes written out way ahead?

Like that's at least what I would do if I was paid thousands on working on a visual novel to deliver constant progress. I understand that some unforseen stuff will always happen while developing. Happens in my work aswell. But this guy has every excuse ready for every single update and struggles release after release after release. :WaitWhat:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I wonder what would block someone who has been doing this for years now, for this long on a project? Doesn't he have some sort of script already outlined? Simple scribbles or concepts of scenes written out way ahead?
It has to be the meeting with whatsherface, right? The one that sent the ninja to tell you she wanted to talk. That's literally the only bit of """plot""" we've had in the last three or four updates and if BD cant figure out how to handle something he's been teasing and building towards for a while now, I don't have much hope for the future of whatever few strands of """plot""" this game has left. It's already 98% mindless fuckfest, and if that last two percent is putting you in a funk, just drop it.

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
I don't understand your argument. Why wouldn't you be able to make scenes of future content when you have the story/scene planed and worked out? Why should it only work in movies? It's horrible for the release dates, because he will not release any of this until he finished ep. 13.
In theory that should make the ep. 14 release faster, but the problem with this dev is that you don't know if any of this is true and what he is actualy doing.
You're giving him WAY too much credit. If he has proven ANYTHING it is that he is completely fucking winging it from chapter to chapter and making this shit up as he goes along. He has not done one iota of "prep work" on anything. He continually says he has some big update with 350 renders, 20 animations (example number, not real), but something "happens" and he releases a chunk consisting of 150 renders and 2 animations and says the remainder of it will be out next week, which incidentally NEVER happens. That week turns into 2 months later where, again you only end up getting 150 renders and 2 animations. The cycle repeats. You wanna know why? Because he's bullshitting everyone. He never had 350 renders and 20 animations to begin with. He's the clown prince of AVN developers and he wears the crown proudly.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
You're giving him WAY too much credit. If he has proven ANYTHING it is that he is completely fucking winging it from chapter to chapter and making this shit up as he goes along.
I think you're 90% correct, but he always has that one tease as a throughput for a chunk of updates. A while ago it was the yacht, then it was spa day, but even before leaving for the yacht, the meeting with whatsherface was teased. He's been working towards this for a while, and now that it's come due, he cant come up with anything worthy of actually posting.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It has to be the meeting with whatsherface, right? The one that sent the ninja to tell you she wanted to talk. That's literally the only bit of """plot""" we've had in the last three or four updates and if BD cant figure out how to handle something he's been teasing and building towards for a while now, I don't have much hope for the future of whatever few strands of """plot""" this game has left. It's already 98% mindless fuckfest, and if that last two percent is putting you in a funk, just drop it.
I wouldn't be surprised if when we finally do get a conclusion to the Florida trip it end's up being something like we show up to the meting, but the ninja shows up and tells us that Dalia (or whatever her name is) deeply regrets that she was called away on an emergency and couldn't make it to the meeting, but she will set up a meeting with him next week when they are both back home at WVM, and then we get on the plane and fly back and have sex on the plane again, because it wouldn't be an update if there wasn't sex with Shawna and Jamie...

Mar 27, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if when we finally do get a conclusion to the Florida trip it end's up being something like we show up to the meting, but the ninja shows up and tells us that Dalia (or whatever her name is) deeply regrets that she was called away on an emergency and couldn't make it to the meeting, but she will set up a meeting with him next week when they are both back home at WVM, and then we get on the plane and fly back and have sex on the plane again, because it wouldn't be an update if there wasn't sex with Shawna and Jamie...
And just like that, a lurking Braindrop has broken through his *funk* and is about to finish the update....to be released in about a couple months...

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
to be honest, i enjoyed playing this early on as mc got to know the girls and have fun and begin his college life..but now it's just one boring fuck after another. the story doesn't move more than half a day in an update and it's beyond boring. i couldn't care less if he ever does another update or if he just quits altogether. this game is a waste of time as it is now. especially when you play other games such as Leaving DNA which has an actual story that is interesting and not just mc meets a ho and fucks her, then moves to the next ho and fucks her. anyway.. on to the next game..

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Hi everyone, I just want a personal opinion. Is this game good? I'm really into sports visual novel mixed with adult content so it got me interested

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes