johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
No one has pointed it out yet, so I will. He says he's working on episode 14 and "catching up on side content", notice how he didn't say Season 1 rework? Why the fuck are you making side content when you haven't even finished the season 1 rework yet? Personally, I don't even mind if he works on ep14 for a few days, since whatever "work" he was doing on ep13 obviously hasn't materialized anyway, but who the fuck cares about side content when most of the game doesn't even fit in the current story timeline?

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Yeah that kind of stuff is fine and not that uncommon , if you got a general outline , a proper plan and even a roadmap . But that's a big IF . You won't be surprised that i have a totally different and negative outlook on this . Imo his content is now so random and disjointed from any kind of real main plot , that yeah he can work on e14 ... 15 .. 16 before e13 ...
I agree with you generally, but not for BD. He literally said he doesn
Welp...
Here comes another Mckenzie episode... I can smell it in the air ...
Honestly, I am waiting for that. The excuses became pretty stale

Apr 30, 2023
Hi everyone, I just want a personal opinion. Is this game good? I'm really into sports visual novel mixed with adult content so it got me interested
Hey my friend , you will play basketball but not very much as you can imagine, i recommend you to give it a try , i don't know if you like the story that dev has wrote ... Personally i liked it pretty much ,so i recommend to you that you give it a try and see for yourself

May 17, 2020
In this game? Or are you meaning on F95 Zone in general... I mean I can think of at least 8 other games that will probably have a big update before the year is over...
Meant that this game will probably reach between 4-8 ep and and i don't mean beta version for example i would guess we would reach Ep 16 before years end if we lucky

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think I just figured out how Dumbass Drop is doing here. He's going to do update 14-whatever and make a flashback in those updates to give a story of what happened in the last part of the Florida trip. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
Meant that this game will probably reach between 4-8 ep and and i don't mean beta version for example i would guess we would reach Ep 16 before years end if we lucky
You don't follow the update history of the game i prosumme? Ep. 13 is nearly done since oktober last year and ready to be postet, same story at xmas, and now it pauses for an unknown time before bd will look at it again. If he doesn't get his shit together or seek help for his issues (burnout, depressia, lack of work moral, not able to plan thinks, timemanagement or whatever the real reason(s) for the delays is) we are lucky when we finish ep 14 end of the year.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
his issues (burnout, depressia, lack of work moral, not able to plan thinks, timemanagement or whatever the real reason(s) for the delays is) we are lucky when we finish ep 14 end of the year.
Thereal issue here is called 'getting paid stupid amounts of money for zero work' so every tiny issue makes him go full angsty teen who 'just cant right now'.
most adults learn to deal with things and move forward in some capacity (even if it means restarting everything and looking for a different field), but he can just chill, and that's so much easier than figuring things out. can't even blame him tbh, too many people enable this.

homersamps

Dec 2, 2022
I have version S2-C1-E11-B1.. does anyone know how the save files from my old version will work?? can i paste my saves from old files into new or even just overwrite the new and hopefully itll pick up my saves?? there is no 'save' fodler i can see :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: tslojr

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I have version S2-C1-E11-B1.. does anyone know how the save files from my old version will work?? can i paste my saves from old files into new or even just overwrite the new and hopefully itll pick up my saves?? there is no 'save' fodler i can see :unsure::unsure:
Yes, just paste the folder in there (inside the folder named "game"). The folder will be auto-created if it doesn't already exist. As for picking up saves, it will scan for this folder, as well the game's own save folder in your user profile (located under "%appdata%\RenPy" on Windows; that path should resolve to something like "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy" - every RenPy-based game has its own folder here). The game will use both save folders, though, and will use whichever file is newest if it exists in both locations. Meaning, if you've saved in the same save slot (in that particular game), it will use whichever of the two that was saved last.

Also, I believe your save should work, it's not too old.

Last edited:
Reactions: homersamps

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
When I played it 2 years ago, the scene was moving in priority. How is it now?
We were watching so much sex that I wish the story was a bit more prominent because it had so much potential.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes