RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Y'all member the 52/52 promise....
I remember one of the frequent posters here trying to gaslight us into believing that BD had exceeded his goals in late July. Oddly, I haven't seen that guy in a while.

I just realized something Braindead Shitdrop can't even remember the roles he assigned all the rainbow girls
Not surprising. He lampshaded the overaddition of girls by having the MC state that he should probably stop adding new ones, then the immediate next update was an orgy with brand new characters (the investors) and a new other character with relationship-based choices (Aditi).

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
I remember one of the frequent posters here trying to gaslight us into believing that BD had exceeded his goals in late July. Oddly, I haven't seen that guy in a while.

Not surprising. He lampshaded the overaddition of girls by having the MC state that he should probably stop adding new ones, then the immediate next update was an orgy with brand new characters (the investors) and a new other character with relationship-based choices (Aditi).
Well to be fair, you shouldn't really count the investors since (at least for the moment) they are just a 1 time thing and no addition to his harem (although the one with the markings on her face, forgot the name, gives off a heavy vibe that she might be added later on). Aditi however is a completely different matter.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Am I the only one that feels like he has ideas for like 5 different/separate games and is just putting them all in this one? I mean the whole mysterious investor "coven" with special tattoos that were also on people who were with him the night of the wreck that killed his dad could be the plot/backstory for an entirely different game. Also the stuff with Willow/Cede & his real mom could be pulled out and developed into it's own game as well. The hearts for Hope girls and organization's story could be it's own game and The whole "get knocked up by a sport's star" could be it's own game leaving WVM to be just a story of a teen going off to college and having lots of sex. And then, if you split the harem into 5 parts, it would be about the right number of girls for a decent game. I just sometimes think he get's an idea of "Ooo, this would make a cool game... I'll just stick it into WVM!"

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Who knows, maybe the H4H girls will be an important part of a spin-off story. We don't know if AditloH is the only WVM spinoff he will make.

About the other stuff, yes they could be made into their own game, but in a weird way they aren't too weird to be put into this game especially since the game of basketball itself has never been an important part of this game, it's always been about the influence and fame of MC.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I just sometimes think he get's an idea of "Ooo, this would make a cool game... I'll just stick it into WVM!"
This is the game's development in a nutshell. No outline. No plan. Just throw shit at a wall and see what sticks. It's likely a large part of the reason BD goes down rabbit holes when developing and gets stuck in a dead end and has to "re-do" things.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Who knows, maybe the H4H girls will be an important part of a spin-off story. We don't know if AditloH is the only WVM spinoff he will make.

About the other stuff, yes they could be made into their own game, but in a weird way they aren't too weird to be put into this game especially since the game of basketball itself has never been an important part of this game, it's always been about the influence and fame of MC.
You're forgetting that the DITLO crap comes from when BD was mentally constipated and couldn't work on the actual game. And that involved a 2 year break in the game's development. So be careful wishing for more "spin-off stories". :rolleyes:

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
You're forgetting that the DITLO crap comes from when BD was mentally constipated and couldn't work on the actual game. And that involved a 2 year break in the game's development. So be careful wishing for more "spin-off stories". :rolleyes:
You know what they say: absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

Also DITLO wasn't crap to me. For me Harper is my favorite girl in the game, so the more content with her, the better.

Although like I said before, I only strangely learned of this game 2 months or so ago (strangely because I've quite intensively been playing AVNs since 2018 or 2019), so I didn't have the problem of 2 years no content while playing the game.

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You know what they say: absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

Also DITLO wasn't crap to me. For me Harper is my favorite girl in the game, so the more content with her, the better.

Although like I said before, I only strangely learned of this game 2 months or so ago (strangely because I've quite intensively been playing AVNs since 2018 or 2019), so I didn't have the problem of 2 years no content while playing the game.
Harper is my favorite girl as well. You could dump all of the other LI's and just leave me Harper and Nat and I'd be fine.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Harper is my favorite girl as well. You could dump all of the other LI's and just leave me Harper and Nat and I'd be fine.
I'm not that surprised. Those 2 (and Willa) are the the only LI's that have a character that is far more interesting than just "I want to have sex with MC".

I really hope Mackenzie and Carly won't become love interests. I like them as characters so far, but they deserve so much better than MC.

Reactions: Grif1001
Apr 30, 2023
Personally i would like to have the story move forward without sex at every 2 scenes otherwise the whole choice thing he add on the game does not have a point for me... For example during the party Ruby asked the MC if he wants to meet the pets on the animal center that she volunters, so i would like it if the mc goes there and walks one or two dogs instead of having sex all day..

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Am I the only one that feels like he has ideas for like 5 different/separate games and is just putting them all in this one? I mean the whole mysterious investor "coven" with special tattoos that were also on people who were with him the night of the wreck that killed his dad could be the plot/backstory for an entirely different game. Also the stuff with Willow/Cede & his real mom could be pulled out and developed into it's own game as well. The hearts for Hope girls and organization's story could be it's own game and The whole "get knocked up by a sport's star" could be it's own game leaving WVM to be just a story of a teen going off to college and having lots of sex. And then, if you split the harem into 5 parts, it would be about the right number of girls for a decent game. I just sometimes think he get's an idea of "Ooo, this would make a cool game... I'll just stick it into WVM!"
It sounds solid, but braindrop won't give up his farm full of milking cows and ducks. Separating into five parts will give each group their own focus content and will be easier to track instead of the cluster mess that's being done. And actual content with his family that not just bait.

Reactions: tslojr and Grif1001

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I dropped this a while back cause how it was turning out. I take it, It is still one giant Harem you can't not make? It would be such a better game if you had the choices of Harem or not. But I couldnt get over the fact that at one point there was a scene with like 8 girls all sleeping in the same room as the MC and he had fucked like 5 and was in the process of getting to fuck the others and his mom was there and he was fucking his moms friends at the same time.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I dropped this a while back cause how it was turning out. I take it, It is still one giant Harem you can't not make? It would be such a better game if you had the choices of Harem or not. But I couldnt get over the fact that at one point there was a scene with like 8 girls all sleeping in the same room as the MC and he had fucked like 5 and was in the process of getting to fuck the others and his mom was there and he was fucking his moms friends at the same time.
Pretty sure you can turn down everyone but Jamie and Shauna and they'll still all end up in bed with him at that point. So technically you can avoid the harem and instead just end up with some creepy overly familial poly friendship shit without boundaries. To be fair though the game is god awful either way. Only thing anyone's here for is to fap or to make jokes on Braindead's behalf.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Pretty sure you can turn down everyone but Jamie and Shauna and they'll still all end up in bed with him at that point. So technically you can avoid the harem and instead just end up with some creepy overly familial poly friendship shit without boundaries. To be fair though the game is god awful either way. Only thing anyone's here for is to fap or to make jokes on Braindead's behalf.
It really isn't godawful though. Although I must admit after athe very strong first third or so of current content, it goes bad real fast, but imo not into awful territory. The biggest problem is that it went from a game primarily focussed on story to a game that is primarily focussed on sex. I think I'm not mistaken when I say that most players either want one or the other in the same game.

I also played many are AVNs that are way worse than this one, it might even be a masterpiece compared to them.

So in short: Is it bad? In current state absolutely. Is it aweful? Not by a long shot.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes