Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It really isn't godawful though. Although I must admit after athe very strong first third or so of current content, it goes bad real fast, but imo not into awful territory. The biggest problem is that it went from a game primarily focussed on story to a game that is primarily focussed on sex. I think I'm not mistaken when I say that most players either want one or the other in the same game.

I also played many are AVNs that are way worse than this one, it might even be a masterpiece compared to them.

So in short: Is it bad? In current state absolutely. Is it aweful? Not by a long shot.
A group of billionaire women ambush him at a charity event to convince him to corrupt two of their friends and impregnate them all. Two married women start calling him their king. Awful isn't even a strong enough adjective, this is like a 12 year old's power fantasy. It actually goes for a two in one awful power fantasy harem trope, extremely powerful women unrealistically attracted to the MC for no reason and straighting the gays. It's one thing to have thirty odd poorly developed LIs purely for the sake of throwing sex scene after sex scene at the player. I can enjoy that. The god awful "story" stringing it all together is what makes it awful. Not to mention the pace of updates being low, the dev constantly lying about update statuses and the extremely poor pacing around everything. We've had what, 3 or 4 updates just for this stupid Florida trip during which we've gotten a tiny bit of progress with one major LI, a poorly written emotional moment with another, and 883 sex scenes with random one or two off characters that we'll mostly never see again.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
A group of billionaire women ambush him at a charity event to convince him to corrupt two of their friends and impregnate them all. Two married women start calling him their king. Awful isn't even a strong enough adjective, this is like a 12 year old's power fantasy. It actually goes for a two in one awful power fantasy harem trope, extremely powerful women unrealistically attracted to the MC for no reason and straighting the gays. It's one thing to have thirty odd poorly developed LIs purely for the sake of throwing sex scene after sex scene at the player. I can enjoy that. The god awful "story" stringing it all together is what makes it awful. Not to mention the pace of updates being low, the dev constantly lying about update statuses and the extremely poor pacing around everything. We've had what, 3 or 4 updates just for this stupid Florida trip during which we've gotten a tiny bit of progress with one major LI, a poorly written emotional moment with another, and 883 sex scenes with random one or two off characters that we'll mostly never see again.
Again imo that is just bad writing, but still not awful. The millionaire thing also isn't that unrealistic for MC, considering all the other stuff he already did and gotten before that. It's just one of the many next logical steps that might happen to him.

It looks like you forget that this doesn't take place in the real world, so you shouldn't put real world logic into it. As long as it fits in what already has been written, it's fine.

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
It really isn't godawful though. Although I must admit after athe very strong first third or so of current content, it goes bad real fast, but imo not into awful territory. The biggest problem is that it went from a game primarily focussed on story to a game that is primarily focussed on sex. I think I'm not mistaken when I say that most players either want one or the other in the same game.

I also played many are AVNs that are way worse than this one, it might even be a masterpiece compared to them.

So in short: Is it bad? In current state absolutely. Is it aweful? Not by a long shot.
I do think it's awful writing , from the start . Sure yeah it's still an adult game , so with already lowered expectations . Was the concept interesting at first ? Sure , what's not to like about the idea of being brought in as a rookie superstar to save a Basket team , and having a harem ? But beyond that it was downhill right away . The team isn't even in a bad shape , the kind you'd expect from a Sports movie/show , there isn't even a team ... you got no players . You're performing trips and actions in a time dilated bubble where an hour is almost a day ... People are really weird with weird interactions and reactions ... and many things not worth rehashing over and over again .

Now are there worse games with worse writing , handling on a harem , and pacing ? Sure .. BUT usually not that many among the highly rated (meaning 4+ stars ones) , at least so far from what i experienced . So yeah whenever i encounter a title like that , i heavily criticize it . It's honestly and really a game i got stuck playing in disbelief , about how bad the dialogues and plot were, and curious about it sinking further and further

Jun 26, 2023
Anybody hear anything regarding a new update to the game? It seem like forever since the last update. Maybe I'm just being impaitent (and it very well could be the case). I just wish I could have a job where I can take my sweet ass fucking time turining in my work.

• Haha
Reactions: Mcknobz33

timsoel

Jul 17, 2023
Anybody hear anything regarding a new update to the game? It seem like forever since the last update. Maybe I'm just being impaitent (and it very well could be the case). I just wish I could have a job where I can take my sweet ass fucking time turining in my work.
Last official update was that we get the last part of episode 13 before the end of February. This was the day after Valentines Day. He called the update 'Last of the Partial Dev Reports'. I expected this to mean that we would go back to normal weekly reports, but apparently it meant that we no longer would receive any updates. Who knew?

Apr 30, 2023
The only thing i know is that BD delayed again for some reason, he would probably have already published ep 14 by now.... Hoping that we will get the update soon

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
BD needs testers or someone to check his work for him, the main issue from what I have seen is in his head everything has to be 120% and hes the only one that looks at it to see if its there. He needs more input before releases to push him over that hill he keeps getting stuck on

Reactions: NotTheReal16

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
BD needs testers or someone to check his work for him, the main issue from what I have seen is in his head everything has to be 120% and hes the only one that looks at it to see if its there. He needs more input before releases to push him over that hill he keeps getting stuck on
Yeah I wish he brought Mckenzie back, it was so much better then

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes