RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
In 2023 the ages were correct, but we are now in 2024, so the ages should have been corrected by that good for nothing braindroped.
No, the game doesn't take place in real time. It's set in 2023. Canonically only a little over one month has passed in game, so the year isn't going to change just because another real year has gone by.

I'm all for criticizing when it's a legit mistake, but this isn't one.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In 2023 the ages were correct, but we are now in 2024, so the ages should have been corrected by that good for nothing braindroped.
But we have to think about BD's workload. With the effort BD would need to update all the birthday renders, he would need several months and at least one month to recover or procrastinate from all the stress and strain.

Funnily enough, a lot of this was ironic until I remembered how many female characters there are here. And yes, I had successfully pushed it out of my mind.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
But we have to think about BD's workload. With the effort BD would need to update all the birthday renders, he would need several months and at least one month to recover or procrastinate from all the stress and strain.

Funnily enough, a lot of this was ironic until I remembered how many female characters there are here. And yes, I had successfully pushed it out of my mind.
Jokes on you that's exactly what he's doing

Screenshot 2024-03-13 202505.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
can someone please help me? I thought I chosen a custom name but it is showing the default on the shirt? View attachment 3440701
What are you expecting for help? Someone to photoshop your MC's last name onto every image of MC's jersey? Either ignore it or don't use a custom last name. Pretty sure last name changing isn't even possible on new starts anymore.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
What are you expecting for help? Someone to photoshop your MC's last name onto every image of MC's jersey? Either ignore it or don't use a custom last name. Pretty sure last name changing isn't even possible on new starts anymore.
No need to be rude. I am disabled with a terminal disease (Juvenile huntingtons disease) and get confused easily and I thought it would show the custom last name on the shirt.

I also am using a walkthrough mod so that might be how I was able to choose not sure, but I can choose 1710381329169.png

Reactions: csmk14 and CircaAD

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
No need to be rude. I am disabled with a terminal disease (Juvenile huntingtons disease) and get confused easily and I thought it would show the custom last name on the shirt.

I also am using a walkthrough mod so that might be how I was able to choose not sure, but I can choose View attachment 3440789
All images in this game are pre-rendered, so any custom text won't be shown in the pictures. You'll only see custom names in the story's text and dialogue.

Reactions: sava75

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017

I also am using a walkthrough mod so that might be how I was able to choose not sure, but I can choose View attachment 3440789
Yeah, mod's often give this option, but it kind of breaks the imersion when you get to the prerendered images that have a name seperate than the one you chose. I have a similar issue with my game because the mod lets you change the last name. I do my best to use the last name as little as possible, but it's easier in my game than it is in one where the MC wears a sports jersey. I do understand the desire to change the last name though. Every time I find a game that lets me change both the first and last name, I play as Phillip Herkhunt. (if you dont get the joke, say the name outloud a couple of times, you'll hear it.)

OBSignature

Sep 19, 2022
Man, how I love redheads! They are my mona lisa of the world. Oh, but if we're talking about the game, it's great; good theme with basketball. I'm just any Sakamichi, but with the detail that: everyone wants to fuck me, even the MC's two main companions.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Info: the surename input at the game start is a base feature of the game, I only add the renaming option in my Mod menu

but there is a music bit? and a music folder? View attachment 3440793 View attachment 3440791
That folder is from my Mod. You actually should hear my main menu track when starting the game. But ingame you have to use my player for the music tracks.

Apr 30, 2023
Am I the only one who feels like the dev only continues "working" on this game cause he needs the money but no longer has any interest in it? It feels so stale now and all over the place with no real plot anymore.
Well personally i believe that at some point he lost his way on how he wants the story to go forward...

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes