Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Are you talking about BD or about the MC's assistant?Because i am confused
I don't know if you're new here, but some time ago BD invented that he hired a supposed assistant and this assistant would use the name "Mckenzie." In the end everyone realized that it was just another BD subaccount to make excuses so "Mckenzie" mysteriously disappeared, currently no one knows what happened to that alter ego. :KEK:

Apr 30, 2023
I don't know if you're new here, but some time ago BD invented that he hired a supposed assistant and this assistant would use the name "Mckenzie." In the end everyone realized that it was just another BD subaccount to make excuses so "Mckenzie" mysteriously disappeared, currently no one knows what happened to that alter ego. :KEK:
Oh ,well to be honest i did not knew that since i am not a patreon to have access to the discord server of this game, i know that BD asked some other AVN dev's to render some work for him inside his game ...in the early parts of the game when the mc checks his social's

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Oh ,well to be honest i did not knew that since i am not a patreon to have access to the discord server of this game, i know that BD asked some other AVN dev's to render some work for him inside his game ...in the early parts of the game when the mc checks his social's
Not sure what happened with the other dev's helping him later on in the game can think of something being said on here long ago about something that went on between them thus the lack of help anymore. I wouldn't worry about being on patreon/discord since most of them that were there are now on here because of asking simple questions he bans them

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
hey guys, can anyone tell me about this game is it became good or still boring? Like i used to love this game but after the official first basketball game its became very boring i tried my best but unable to get my interest back its more than 9 month when i last played it(i could be wrong i am saying it was long time ago). Now that i have completed all the good games(that i know of) i have time so i was thinking if it has only that part boring so may be i can play it again, Please help me or if it is not good please suggest me good game i should play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fin133

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
It has mostly become boring unless you're into AVN's that go from 1 sex scene to the next and don't care much about the story. It seems the next part(s) of ep 13 could become interesting again because we probably get to know more about the history of MC around the time of the car crash and who the "drug dealer kingpin" (how Belle calls her) really is to MC, but it's unknown if and when it will be released.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
It has mostly become boring unless you're into AVN's that go from 1 sex scene to the next and don't care much about the story. It seems the next part(s) of ep 13 could become interesting again because we probably get to know more about the history of MC around the time of the car crash and who the "drug dealer kingpin" (how Belle calls her) really is to MC, but it's unknown if and when it will be released.
I think Belle called her Glorified drug dealer

Last edited:

H4MPU5

Aug 9, 2021
Micdrop by braindrop to be honest just a overall great performance
So still nothing huh.....
Man ohhh man that's shit!
Love to see it!
Great job Braindrop :)

"I apologize for being quiet for these past few weeks. I've beenfiguring everything out and there hasn't been a whole lot to share outside of 'Still working on it.'.
And when I'm brain scrambled I've been forcing myself offline as that's when I tend to over promise things or share way too much"

View attachment 3424781
He's barely posted on discord for a week now.
'Still working on it.'
For sure man for sure....

'brain scrambled.'
Yeah we know at this point....

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
You don't need to be a patreon for that, all you need is this thread which is free and ,dare i say, give more accurate information free from all the asskissing that you'll find on discord.

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
hey guys, can anyone tell me about this game is it became good or still boring? Like i used to love this game but after the official first basketball game its became very boring i tried my best but unable to get my interest back its more than 9 month when i last played it(i could be wrong i am saying it was long time ago). Now that i have completed all the good games(that i know of) i have time so i was thinking if it has only that part boring so may be i can play it again, Please help me or if it is not good please suggest me good game i should play.
PLEASE anyone here tell me should i start playing again or not

KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
My goodness, what happened to this game. I mean its always been the kind of thing that I imagine young virgin boys fantasize about but somehow it has gotten much worse. It is like having a front row seat to an incels wet dream. Looking at it now I am honestly ashamed that I once gave him money every month.

samhh

Sep 4, 2019
My goodness, what happened to this game. I mean its always been the kind of thing that I imagine young virgin boys fantasize about but somehow it has gotten much worse. It is like having a front row seat to an incels wet dream. Looking at it now I am honestly ashamed that I once gave him money every month.
You are right, its an "incels wet dream". Brainfarts wet dream!

Sourabh44

Jun 25, 2023
Yup it was so good before basketball game now it is shit

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
The game is set in 2023. These images were created before 2023 and people were confused about the age discrepancies. As long as you remember it's 2023, the ages are correct.
In 2023 the ages were correct, but we are now in 2024, so the ages should have been corrected by that good for nothing braindroped.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes