Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
When I played it 2 years ago, the scene was moving in priority. How is it now?
We were watching so much sex that I wish the story was a bit more prominent because it had so much potential.
It's gotten much worse on that front. It may sound crazy to say about an AVN but yeah, it's too much sex and too little story. The MC just goes room to room, girl to girl, sex scene to sex scene and the story barely moves.

The size of the updates are so small I think BD thinks we'll be pissed if we don't get a few sex scenes per update so it's pretty much all it is.

• Sad
Reactions: burbero

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
We were watching so much sex that I wish the story was a bit more prominent because it had so much potential.
My advice is comeback in another 2 yrs and there might either be more content with the story progressing that's if the DEV can ever pull his head out of his ass to actually do some work. Other then that this game will remain in the same lame ass series of updates the DEV puts out.

Reactions: jonnyd901

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
It's gotten much worse on that front. It may sound crazy to say about an AVN but yeah, it's too much sex and too little story. The MC just goes room to room, girl to girl, sex scene to sex scene and the story barely moves.

The size of the updates are so small I think BD thinks we'll be pissed if we don't get a few sex scenes per update so it's pretty much all it is.
Sad. Some guys are clamouring for the scene so much that new developers are now turning to the logic that a good game equals lots of sex. But a good story still sees the most value in this industry. Few games that are considered legendary today got here because of the story they created. It's important to find the balance.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My advice is comeback in another 2 yrs and there might either be more content with the story progressing that's if the DEV can ever pull his head out of his ass to actually do some work. Other then that this game will remain in the same lame ass series of updates the DEV puts out.
Hopefully he doesn't come back and turn this into an LSD induced game like the other dev with Drop in his name.

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I would bet money we get 0 big updates until 2025. We might see one MAYBE two updates with a couple hundred renders.
I wouldn't hold my breath for that since the updates we have been getting were probably split from the big one we were promised even then he couldn't hit 2023's targets so I'm guessing more like 2125 for our next 100 render update

Apr 30, 2023
To be honest, i have played it from 0 about 5 times now and i said to myself the story has great potential but on the other hand so much sex undermines the whole story... I mean the MC supposed to be a basketball talent right??? then his part in the story should be to move forward in his sportsmanship goals to become a profetional basketball player and get a degree as well.. But i am seeing that he has more sex than he needs for the story to be good... I know it's AVN but the story gets derailed

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
No one has pointed it out yet, so I will. He says he's working on episode 14 and "catching up on side content", notice how he didn't say Season 1 rework? Why the fuck are you making side content when you haven't even finished the season 1 rework yet? Personally, I don't even mind if he works on ep14 for a few days, since whatever "work" he was doing on ep13 obviously hasn't materialized anyway, but who the fuck cares about side content when most of the game doesn't even fit in the current story timeline?
well that side content is what makes patron cheer up for ,and a sign of comptention from him ,like hey guys i dont working in the ipdate but i send you over some crappy duckfaces woth hot bodys in a 30mb file,cheers......

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
In this game? Or are you meaning on F95 Zone in general... I mean I can think of at least 8 other games that will probably have a big update before the year is over...
i hope your {uc8]is one of thise big games....i will prefer 2 or 3 normalish updates not a 4k renders big one once a year

Reactions: Grif1001
Jan 29, 2024
I just realized something Braindead Shitdrop can't even remember the roles he assigned all the rainbow girls as when belle first tells you about them she tells you Orange is a cook and Blue is a fashion designer but on the yacht Orange is a fashion designer and Blue is the cook. As a dev and a writer he should have key notes about roles and key points for the story so he has easy access for roles, names and main points at hand to have some consistency and continuity or is it just me who does that

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I just realized something Braindead Shitdrop can't even remember the roles he assigned all the rainbow girls as when belle first tells you about them she tells you Orange is a cook and Blue is a fashion designer but on the yacht Orange is a fashion designer and Blue is the cook. As a dev and a writer he should have key notes about roles and key points for the story so he has easy access for roles, names and main points at hand to have some consistency and continuity or is it just me who does that
Because of Braindead's catatonic state the family members who allegedly play his game have replaced him with an AI that both writes the script and writes all his excuses for delays.

Jan 29, 2024
Because of Braindead's catatonic state the family members who allegedly play his game have replaced him with an AI that both writes the script and writes all his excuses for delays.
wow that AI must be an exact copy of his brain pattern and thoughts coz his excuses and script are just as confusing and shit as they have always been

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Honestly , i did not keep up with that nor did mind it . When you start adding color coded girls to a harem , it's obvious , if it was not already , that you're beyond giving a damn and ain't gonna develop them truly . The next step would be naming them after Greek letters

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
Honestly , i did not keep up with that nor did mind it . When you start adding color coded girls to a harem , it's obvious , if it was not already , that you're beyond giving a damn and ain't gonna develop them truly . The next step would be naming them after Greek letters
Yeah especially since Belle siad to MC that it was his job to find out their real names, but so far he made no (real) attempt to do so.

I also didn't remember the initial roles of the rainbow girls when told, so I didn't give a f when he changed them (didn't notice until now).

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes