Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People sharing the top tier girls, in the end, the true answer is "all", every single one is nice even willow that in the beginning i don't like, appear to be nice...
People have their fave's and not everyone will like all girls.

It happens in every game. You get the "who is best girl" in date sims and you get order of best girls in harems.

Reactions: Repuci
Aug 23, 2018
no because to be perfectly honest you don't really need one
Well I just started playing and I already have 2 choices that took me a while to answer.

If I use the money to buy Shauna a gift will I miss out on something later?

and if I see I have feelings to Shauna after she peeks on me in the bathroom will that ruin my relationship with Jamie?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Liz wasn't a virgin.
It's hard to say. She never says she had experience, but she was living in a "I am dating <MC>" mode until two months ago. Spurred on in part because her friend was teasing her for never dating. I lean towards "no real experience" until given better evidence.

Something happened in Bailey's last relationship which is why Rainy is worried about her. I doubt she's a virgin.
Did you miss her "Never have I ever" game? She said she had never been with a man.

Zoe's done plenty enough.
Zoe "Is sex always like that?"
Zoe "I mean... for you?"
Honestly, that felt like her catching herself half-admitting never having had "real" sex, but that's my take

Jasmine and Damien haven't done anything, nothing to say she hasn't slept with anyone before.
Just given the current pattern, and the fact they've been together for four years having done nothing, it seems unlikely.

This isn't a High school romance game, most of the girls have some experience.
Indeed it isn't, but there's already a large degree of "unrealistic" qualities in this game to base your position on "this is college". This isn't me projecting my desires onto the game, this is me looking at what's in it and making my analysis.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unspoiled by Dick is close enough to virgin for me to be happy lol
We don't know yet.

We don't know what happened to her previously and why her friend is worried about her.

Pretty obvious she has some experience, i'm not sold on her being a virgin.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Well I just started playing and I already have 2 choices that took me a while to answer.

If I use the money to buy Shauna a gift will I miss out on something later?

and if I see I have feelings to Shauna after she peeks on me in the bathroom will that ruin my relationship with Jamie?
No to either, at least so far.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Indeed it isn't, but there's already a large degree of "unrealistic" qualities in this game to base your position on "this is college". This isn't me projecting my desires onto the game, this is me looking at what's in it and making my analysis.
Girls able to take a quite large dick without any problems whatsoever and know how to ride them.

Sure, virgins do that all the time.

Except they don't..... ever.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
We don't know yet.

We don't know what happened to her previously and why her friend is worried about her.

Pretty obvious she has some experience, i'm not sold on her being a virgin.
were you not paying attention during the never have I ever game? Penny and Bailey are asked if they have ever had sex WITH A MAN and they both say no

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
People have their fave's and not everyone will like all girls.

It happens in every game. You get the "who is best girl" in date sims and you get order of best girls in harems.
Yep, but braindrop have a great writing....every one of the girls in his game is nice, and so far, every single one have a different personality, of course i not gonna lie, i love jamie, but every single one is special.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Girls able to take a quite large dick without any problems whatsoever and know how to ride them.

Sure, virgins do that all the time.

Except they don't..... ever.
Indeed. But, I've also never known someone deepthroat during their first ever blowjob like Shauna. I reiterate my "large degree of unrealistic qualities" comment. There's a lot of logical disconnect in many of the actions and behaviors of the characters. But I am looking at what they say more than what they do.

Reactions: Arcane666

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Ooooh, it's one of those, only MEN count when it comes to sex.

I've only fucked women, must be a virgin.......
Look at what your comment that he quoted was replying to. His comment was about "unspoiled by dick is close enough to virgin" and you said, "We don't know yet." But we do know, unless she was lying in Never Have I Ever. I even said I don't consider her to still be a virgin in the case she slept with a woman previously, but "some do"

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ooooh, it's one of those, only MEN count when it comes to sex.

I've only fucked women, must be a virgin.......
Don't get snippy with me sis :p to begin with I never said she was... WHAT I SAID was That being Unspoiled by dick was close enough to virgin for me to be happy

Reactions: ZakAttak

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't get snippy with me sis :p to begin with I never said she was... WHAT I SAID was That being Unspoiled by dick was close enough to virgin for me to be happy
If you want to get techincal sweetness.

Penny and Bailey say they have never been with a man.

Both of them view Penny as a woman.

That woman happens to have a penis.

Penny fucks Bailey, Bailey still hasn't been with a man BUT she has been spoilt by penis.

It hasn't happened but i'd pay to watch it anything is possible when we have a college sized harem.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I need more women
That should be the quote of the year right there! :LOL: I'm a good girl too and I like the throuple dynamic so much, but I'm sure going full harem is lots of fun too. These models are all excellent and the writing is good! Quite unlike most fuck-everything harem games.

Reactions: ZakAttak

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
If you want to get techincal sweetness.

Penny and Bailey say they have never been with a man.

Both of them view Penny as a woman.

That woman happens to have a penis.

Penny fucks Bailey, Bailey still hasn't been with a man BUT she has been spoilt by penis.

It hasn't happened but i'd pay to watch it anything is possible when we have a college sized harem.
*shrug* I have a non trans save anyway where that entire rant is moot :p

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes