The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well I just started playing and I already have 2 choices that took me a while to answer.

If I use the money to buy Shauna a gift will I miss out on something later?

and if I see I have feelings to Shauna after she peeks on me in the bathroom will that ruin my relationship with Jamie?
Answer to the first one is no and I can't answer the second without getting spoilery

Reactions: Trminator

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I do like the game, but I still hold my point. The unrealistic happy-joy-joy story is boring as fuck. There is no tension. Every girl is happy to share and there are only some minor sidesteps of that (Elizabeth and Katie). No matter who - everybody is happy with the MC all the time.

There is so much nice potential in the setting for all kind of cheating or even NTR stuff (yeah yeah - avoidable at best). But now. Every (HOT! CHEERLEADING!!) girl is single and is just waiting for the MC on a silver tablet.

Am I the only one who gets bored by free pussies all over the place? There is nothing to conquer, nothing to steal or even to put some effort into it. All decisions (like picking up Willow) are made by the dev and not the player. And they always lead into the next waiting opening of any kind. ^^

And yes, I already said that - its up to the dev what, and how he wants to tell his story. But I am free to say my opinion - and a story without any conflict is boring by design. And no, that whole mystery real mom and sister sideplot is not more than that - a sideplot. We are here for the girls and everything around them.

So at the DEV. Keep up the nice work, I do like the variety of the girls and their unique looks. Sometimes the Bambi-Eye perspective is overused,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it is still a good looking game. For the next project I hope there will be a proper story with problems/conflicts and decisions to make. Until then, I will turn my brain of and enjoy what we have here :)

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I do like the game, but I still hold my point. The unrealistic happy-joy-joy story is boring as fuck. There is no tension. Every girl is happy to share and there are only some minor sidesteps of that (Elizabeth and Katie). No matter who - everybody is happy with the MC all the time.

There is so much nice potential in the setting for all kind of cheating or even NTR stuff (yeah yeah - avoidable at best). But now. Every (HOT! CHEERLEADING!!) girl is single and is just waiting for the MC on a silver tablet.

Am I the only one who gets bored by free pussies all over the place? There is nothing to conquer, nothing to steal or even to put some effort into it. All decisions (like picking up Willow) are made by the dev and not the player. And they always lead into the next waiting opening of any kind. ^^

And yes, I already said that - its up to the dev what, and how he wants to tell his story. But I am free to say my opinion - and a story without any conflict is boring by design. And no, that whole mystery real mom and sister sideplot is not more than that - a sideplot. We are here for the girls and everything around them.

So at the DEV. Keep up the nice work, I do like the variety of the girls and their unique looks. Sometimes the Bambi-Eye perspective is overused,
but it is still a good looking game. For the next project I hope there will be a proper story with problems/conflicts and decisions to make. Until then, I will turn my brain of and enjoy what we have here :)
Yah know... this could just be the theme or the purpose of the game? A genuine harem game/story where cheating/voyeurism/swinging/however you want to define it isn't a part of the story or a focal point of it.

There are tons of games that have that option or style of play, storytelling, etc. but WVM isn't going down that route.

Appreciate the take and opinion but Braindrop 's said this early on as well.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Yah know... this could just be the theme or the purpose of the game? A genuine harem game/story where cheating/voyeurism/swinging/however you want to define it isn't a part of the story or a focal point of it.

There are tons of games that have that option or style of play, storytelling, etc. but WVM isn't going down that route.

Appreciate the take and opinion but Braindrop 's said this early on as well.
It's the exact reason why I enjoy this game, no unnecessary drama. Sure some small amounts of drama can spice things up but, so many other games cater to extreme bickering cheating fighting crazy drama. This is relatively low key for once and I hope it stays that way.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Not sure where the Damien and Jasmine situation is going at this point. Like how to be bfs with Damien and still be with Jasmine if they break up? Maybe they come to an arrangement where Damien can be with Lee out in the open if MC and Damien can share her, with hopefully Jasmine having fun with some other girls too if she wants to.

Reactions: ZakAttak

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Not sure where the Damien and Jasmine situation is going at this point. Like how to be bfs with Damien and still be with Jasmine if they break up? Maybe they come to an arrangement where Damien can be with Lee out in the open if MC and Damien can share her, with hopefully Jasmine having fun with some other girls too if she wants to.
Jasmine is Damien's beard right now and I think he's starting to realize how unfair that is to her. I think that when he dumps her she's going to join MC's harem. I could be wrong but that's how it feels to me. :)

Beardedsmith

Jul 7, 2017

And yet I still can't fuck the black chick

Reactions: ZakAttak
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes