Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do like the game, but I still hold my point. The unrealistic happy-joy-joy story is boring as fuck. There is no tension. Every girl is happy to share and there are only some minor sidesteps of that (Elizabeth and Katie). No matter who - everybody is happy with the MC all the time.

There is so much nice potential in the setting for all kind of cheating or even NTR stuff (yeah yeah - avoidable at best). But now. Every (HOT! CHEERLEADING!!) girl is single and is just waiting for the MC on a silver tablet.

Am I the only one who gets bored by free pussies all over the place? There is nothing to conquer, nothing to steal or even to put some effort into it. All decisions (like picking up Willow) are made by the dev and not the player. And they always lead into the next waiting opening of any kind. ^^

And yes, I already said that - its up to the dev what, and how he wants to tell his story. But I am free to say my opinion - and a story without any conflict is boring by design. And no, that whole mystery real mom and sister sideplot is not more than that - a sideplot. We are here for the girls and everything around them.

So at the DEV. Keep up the nice work, I do like the variety of the girls and their unique looks. Sometimes the Bambi-Eye perspective is overused,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it is still a good looking game. For the next project I hope there will be a proper story with problems/conflicts and decisions to make. Until then, I will turn my brain of and enjoy what we have here :)
Never gonna be ntr or any shit like that.

There is enough external drama going on we don't need forced bullshit especially that kind.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, no unnecessary drama and the MC can carry two drunk semi-conscious girls at the same time on his shoulders with ease. Likely even carry (and drag) them out a building in a fire emergency if needed. Unlike someone else :whistle:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So far, Katie (trench-coat teacher from the office) is the only girl who's intentions are unclear. Did she come on to MC of her own free will or did Charles send her to bribe MC?
Well, there's the two nameless classmates, Camera Girl & Pizza Girl, MC has yet to have real conversation with.

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Hello. Sort of a new guy here in these forums. Been playing WVM since early december. I really love the story and it's contents, there's a few choices in the game i've decided to avoid (Liz in the basement and that black clothed chick in Charles's office).

I can't wait for day six..

Has the dev disclosed any information on how many "days" the game will have when it's finalized?
I kinda want to know when the fun is over. (even though it'd be happy for it to never end!)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The MC fainted twice already, that's pretty dramatic.
And if he keeps squeezing in more girls in his daily shedule
he might end up a drained husk. Sounds pretty dramatic to me :p

He might need Pfizer as a personal sponsor but I doubt that would do him any good with his fainting.
Blood pressure and stuff, ya know.

• Haha
Reactions: ninetofive

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hello. Sort of a new guy here in these forums. Been playing WVM since early december. I really love the story and it's contents, there's a few choices in the game i've decided to avoid (Liz in the basement and that black clothed chick in Charles's office).

I can't wait for day six..

Has the dev disclosed any information on how many "days" the game will have when it's finalized?
I kinda want to know when the fun is over. (even though it'd be happy for it to never end!)
he has only said that he has the entire plot mapped out not how long it will span but he said he condensing them into week long releases eventually similar to Ecchi Sensei so expect a long haul

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes