alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Love the game but the foreshadowing about the sister makes it so completely obvious who it is as soon as the dream happens. I didn't really like that. Make me feel like the developer thinks we're all retarded. It's also the one girl the MC isn't trying to bone right away, or the girl isn't trying to bone him. the hints are so in your face.

• Angry
Reactions: SlimeDroid

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
This thread (and game) deserve so much more love. You guys are fucking hilarious. Breath of fresh air after 75 pages of people asking how to see a panda in a shower :KEK:

I really hope the pen didn't end up inside because it's honestly kinda painful to think about that lol.

How can anyone not like Zoe? You're literally fucking Taylor Swift with tits.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone sell me on taking up Rachael's offer? Yeah you can have sex with more women, but the reason I am cool with the deal with Jaime and the other girls is I am building a personal relationship with all of them. I rejected the plan before because of how things with Jaime were and the implications in that relationship. Even with Jaime's added benefits in the newly established plan I picked to accept it, but quickly thought about it deeply. Like yeah I can communicate with them more as much as I like and Jaime also wants to be part of it, also there is an agreement of who the women are, but even so having a relationship with the foundation being this and just doing it with random women feels almost wrong or very strange for me to carry out in my head space or context.
Jamie is a secret Cuckqueen who gets completely drippy thinking about us fucking other girls. I'll bet while we're at it she's masturbating thinking about it.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Here's a fun drinking game to play! Take a shot for every time you see "I love you ethan" while playing this. Damn, nevermind. You'll be hammered in a few minutes.

These "I love you ethan" moments are sooooo boring.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Love the game but the foreshadowing about the sister makes it so completely obvious who it is as soon as the dream happens. I didn't really like that. Make me feel like the developer thinks we're all retarded. It's also the one girl the MC isn't trying to bone right away, or the girl isn't trying to bone him. the hints are so in your face.
The big question is if you can bang her later

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
It's a tease or teasing or...dunno my grammar skill are sub par, sorry.
And also because of this weird crowd funding platform Pantheon or whatever.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I suppose you've never heard the phrase "red herring". Or "ginger herring" in this case...

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
This thread (and game) deserve so much more love. You guys are fucking hilarious. Breath of fresh air after 75 pages of people asking how to see a panda in a shower :KEK:

I really hope the pen didn't end up inside because it's honestly kinda painful to think about that lol.

How can anyone not like Zoe? You're literally fucking Taylor Swift with tits.
Easy, dude, easy... :sneaky:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I forgot to say this before,but that huge dick,in rl Girls will never touch that,it scare them,and it will be really really hurt even if you are a virgin or not..and thats a fact,well,i hope dev decrease that monstrous size to big size only,that way,it make more sense to the story..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Bryon Smothers

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I forgot to say this before,but that huge dick,in rl Girls will never touch that,it scare them,and it will be really really hurt even if you are a virgin or not..and thats a fact,well,i hope dev decrease that monstrous size to big size only,that way,it make more sense to the story..
He already did, it's just day 1 and half of day 2 it's still arm sized.

Reactions: Genji
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes