ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
And i remember someone said there is no need for walkthrough.
Most of the choices are for adult content and love interests. And then the cheaters choice at the start. But other than that there is no walkthrough needed

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
WTF!!JAIME I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!Fuck,im gonna cry,this girl,this angel,she doesnt deserve me,damn it,her love is too much too handle,i promise i will always treat you more than the others:cry:YOU ARE MY MAIN WAIFU!!I will love you till death apart.

PS:Look at me soo emotional about a goddamn character,i hope my gf behave like her:cry:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
BrainDrop i got a question. Ive read a comment some time ago that Penny is futa/trans. is she one when you choose Shauna to be one or was she never to start with?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Renders are good, but the story, how can I say, I don't think I'm very interested.
The setting is kinda new, a basketball team to lead, but the progression certainly doesn't make that much of a difference to other stallion harem games.
The only thing I care at the moment is how on earth MC has hallucinations about his old family, which itself is kinda stupid.
I'll be waiting for the explantion of it, hope it'll be good.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes