K18

Apr 19, 2018
Looking back, I noticed a lack of pubic hair among the girls we've seen so far in their birthday suits. Not an issue, just pointing it out. Rachael and the Nurse are the only ones i seen with clearly visible pubic hair.
Does WVM or Charles has some strange school dress code ruling against it for the schoolgirls? :LOL:

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Are those two in a different game?
You mentioned a realistic black chick in your previous post, those are the only 2 black chicks in the game so far.
Both are honey, but was just wondering which one you were specifically referring to.

Jasmine: 1578797617909.png
Tia: 1578798087993.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Braindrop
I noticed in the scripts that kissedazelday5 does not get set at all, looks like a typo at the label kissazelday5. I did an audit on the other declared variables and the only other one I noted never set (beyond default) is seekatie.

Reactions: Braindrop

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
it wasn't because of us.
Well yeah I know what u mean …. Just saying since the MC came to that place she lost her house so she already got down about that... And I can see why she was mad at us because of it.

So we may not have done it on purpose... But we have played a part in it unwillingly if that makes sense :unsure:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And I did find it a bit weird to say the day was over... well u could say the day is over past midnite...

But I would have rather seen the MC finish off that ending of the nite and then start fresh in the morning.

Now we still left with the end of the nite and then have to do the morning stuff... Will it mean a bigger day 6 or will we have a shorter day 6 filled with some time skips

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
And I did find it a bit weird to say the day was over... well u could say the day is over past midnite...

But I would have rather seen the MC finish off that ending of the nite and then start fresh in the morning.

Now we still left with the end of the nite and then have to do the morning stuff... Will it mean a bigger day 6 or will we have a shorter day 6 filled with some time skips
It's not THAT different from the start of Day 5. You fall unconcious on Day 4 and wake up at 3 in the morning. It's very easy to look at that beginning as a "continuation" of the night before. Likewise for previous days. It's just a fun way of ending the update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
True, I was just thinking of girls at college or who you can add to the harem though.
Those 2 are a one time deal so far, so they slipped my mind - got enough girls on the go here! lol
Hey, the odds of a single instance causing pregnancy is pretty low. We're probably going to need... at least several... long sessions to make some progress ;)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes