Heroes Killer

Sep 23, 2019
Braindrop Hey. Just a little note, you have a wrong date (year) in your first post - 2019 instead of 2020. I noticed it because I have a script for threads overview, it is sorting by date of update and your game is the last at the moment. :D

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
can anyone explain to me where the wvm cult came from?
i mean the signatures of two guys above me.
Well technically it's a cult for one character. The shortish version is it started as a joke on my part when BD commented on the character Bailey's popularity despite little screen time where I said "The cult of bailey is real". A bunch of others who count Bailey as their favorite girl joined in and thus The Cult of Bailey was formed. Afterward ZeroTao decided I need competition so he founded The Order of The Holy Trinity which worship bailey as well as Rainn and Emiko, and there is also a third called The Church of Blondes which follows Bailey Zoe and Rachael

Last edited:
Reactions: L30 and Braindrop

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Braindrop Hey. Just a little note, you have a wrong date (year) in your first post - 2019 instead of 2020. I noticed it because I have a script for threads overview, it is sorting by date of update and your game is the last at the moment. :D
Thanks for the heads up. :)
I don't change that and usually leave it up to the mods so I didn't even notice. :LUL:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Well technically it's a cult for one character. The shortish version is it started as a joke on my part when BD commented on the character Bailey's popularity despite little screen time where I said "The cult of bailey is real". A bunch of others who count Bailey as their favorite girl joined in and thus The Cult of Bailey was formed. Afterward ZeroTao decided I need competition so he founded The Order of The Holy Trinity which worship bailey as well as Rainn and Emiko, and there is also a third called The Church of Blondes which follows Bailey Zoe and Rachael
Don't forget about ThunderRob 's short lived Tia Cult/Church :p

tiacult.gif

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really like this game a lot, but there are some problems with it the plot namely involving Jamie / Shauna.

The primary storyline doesn't change when it really should.

In the beginning of the game, you have the option to:

A) Tell Shauna you are not interested in her.
B) Tell Shauna you are interested in her, but will not cheat on Jamie.
C) Tell Shanau you are interested in her, and cheat on Jamie with her, however once a cheater always a cheater if you go down this path you are probably going to fuck anything you can.

This should be a MAJOR branching point of the game, but it all goes as if it is on path B no matter what choices you make.

Path A: "The Faithful Romantic" By telling Shauna you are not interested in her this should potentially remove all romantic involvements with her. The game gives the illusion of being able to "steer away" from her, but you can not. This route should be for the classical 1 man 1 woman romance avoiding cheating.

Path B: "Cuckquean Story". Your girlfriend actively encourages you to fuck anyone you want and even add a 2nd girlfriend Shauna.

Path C: "Cheaters story"... Try to keep Jamie in the dark as long as possible about the other women you are sleeping with. Fear for her finding out about all of your cheating. Possibly break up with her, or get caught or some other fun drama like her finding some new dick of her own since you are obviously not faithful.
screw you! i'm taking shauna!

Reactions: ZakAttak

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Same. I like her both with and without the makeup, but I also prefer her natural look.

One thing I dislike is her snot-catcher piercing. I fucking despise those things, so her steel-free look >>>>>> having it in.
Could be worse:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
There is a small mistake in Jamie's outfit here:
small glitch.png
Nothing major... but i saw it and thought i'd point it out for future reference.... in case the author wants to update current/old versions in the future

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes