lexdoll

May 18, 2019
gonna be an awkward trip to the bathroom later

(also I retracted unwarranted heathen attack :) now the only evidence is yer reply lol)
Speaking of retraction of all that, I think her ass retracted the pencil(or was it a pen?) during her orgasm, that's why it disappeared :cool: and she can't sit.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
There are only 2 directions it can have gone in....
Either got fired out, or sucked in - didn't the MC mention her pussy sucking his fingers in when most he's encountered pushed him out?
I'm sure the pen was protruding a lot more near the end. It was in up to the lid at one point, 1578703242834.png but by the last time I remember seeing it it was about 2/3 out.
1578703042564.png
Just remains to be seen now, which direction it travelled! :unsure:

Can't help but be reminded of this:

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I did but I was not rude to him. Don't want the team to not win there game because Damien and mc not getting along. I want that harper. :)
Getting mad at him seems to be the better choice, he doesn't take it personally and Jasmine really likes it. Whether these choices will actually matter or not though, who knows? The choice at the beginning to say you weren't into Shauna didn't make a difference (so I'm told, never picked it myself).

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Not that anybody cares...but here's my personal list:

(Don't murder me...this is just my opinion! Also, my playthrough has Shauna as a non-trans girl.)

*deep breath*

Gold: Jamie
Silver: Zoe
Bronze: Liz

The rest:

Natalie (First Design) > Alexis > Harper > Bailey > Stacy > Azel > Brittany > Keyana > Willow > Penny > Sister > Eden > Rainn > Jasmine > Lauren > Emiko > Shower Girl > Kimmy > Veronica > Natalie > (Current Design) > Shauna > Pizza Girl > Nurse > PR Girl > Wendy > Rachael > Ruby > Anna > Katie.

(Finally...I thought for a moment we were going full-on anal with Zoe. I was SO EXCITED! Damn you, Braindrop!!!)

jenora

Mar 18, 2017
Here's an update patch from version 0.4.6 to 0.5.5. Drop the game folder into your folder with version 0.4.6 and replace any files. Let me know if you have any problems.

Sativa-29

Oct 28, 2017
Been lurking here for a bit (Since playing day 3), but decided to throw in my 2 cents since I now finished day 5.
  • First off, Braindrop - great game. First one in a while where I am really interested in the story. A lot of them tend to be either straight into scenes, or really dragged out.
  • Love the regular updates, I've been too tempted and gotten the partial days when they're there :rolleyes: oh well
  • Top 5 Fave girls at the moment (Ones with is scenes) - Bailey, Shauna, Zoe, Jaime & Liz (Though she has issues :p)
  • Top 5 Fave girls (no scenes so far) - Stacy (Redhead AND freckles :love:), Veronica, Willow (Despite what she's done lol), Emiko & Jasmine.
  • Honorable mentions for Rainn, Harper & Natalie.
  • Tried Shauna both female and trans, but both my playthroughs have her as trans now - better story that way.

Anyways, look forward to the next day!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This reminds me of Triangle, but with more girls. Totally unrealistic but absolutely most enjoyable!

I really enjoy these feel good games at the end of the day.
Shall call this game Triacontadigon .
1578714532737.png

32 sides. Going off the character list, there are 32 girls in the game.

So many ladies, its almost a circle. Thats what the next game can be called, Circle. Infinite girls!

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Can anyone sell me on taking up Rachael's offer? Yeah you can have sex with more women, but the reason I am cool with the deal with Jaime and the other girls is I am building a personal relationship with all of them. I rejected the plan before because of how things with Jaime were and the implications in that relationship. Even with Jaime's added benefits in the newly established plan I picked to accept it, but quickly thought about it deeply. Like yeah I can communicate with them more as much as I like and Jaime also wants to be part of it, also there is an agreement of who the women are, but even so having a relationship with the foundation being this and just doing it with random women feels almost wrong or very strange for me to carry out in my head space or context.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Can anyone sell me on taking up Rachael's offer? Yeah you can have sex with more women, but the reason I am cool with the deal with Bailey and the other girls is I am building a personal relationship with all of them. I rejected the plan before because of how things with Bailey were and the implications in that relationship. Even with Bailey's added benefits in the newly established plan I picked to accept it, but quickly thought about it deeply. Like yeah I can communicate with them more as much as I like and Bailey also wants to be part of it, also there is an agreement of who the women are, but even so having a relationship with the foundation being this and just doing it with random women feels almost wrong or very strange for me to carry out in my head space or context.
Money for sex in case MC tears his Achilles or something.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Can anyone sell me on taking up Rachael's offer? Yeah you can have sex with more women, but the reason I am cool with the deal with Bailey and the other girls is I am building a personal relationship with all of them. I rejected the plan before because of how things with Bailey were and the implications in that relationship. Even with Bailey's added benefits in the newly established plan I picked to accept it, but quickly thought about it deeply. Like yeah I can communicate with them more as much as I like and Bailey also wants to be part of it, also there is an agreement of who the women are, but even so having a relationship with the foundation being this and just doing it with random women feels almost wrong or very strange for me to carry out in my head space or context.
I'm sure you didn't mean Bailey, though I'm not sure who you meant (Jaime?).

Anyway, the easy answer is "money". As well as connections, for himself and his extended family. I imagine with the new deal guaranteeing "contact" with his clients, it won't be completely without emotional entanglement, and in some cases he might have the option of interacting with his progeny. Also, given the "purpose" of this business, the women very much need someone and you can play an important role. Given how he "completed" Azel's life it would make some sense he'd want to do the same for others.

Also, hot MILFs, I guess

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
My only complaint so far, and I've been here since the day 2 release, is that I have a save slot for every choice in the game and that's 8 almost 9 pages so far haha.

Not gonna ask for a walkthrough as I'm sure most of the choices don't actually matter outside of "oi, you wanna see the sex scene or not?" but I'm just waiting for something to come back and bite me in the ass and it hasn't it yet haha.

I'm prepared though . Next day release is gonna have me be 10 pages prepared.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can anyone sell me on taking up Rachael's offer? Yeah you can have sex with more women, but the reason I am cool with the deal with Jaime and the other girls is I am building a personal relationship with all of them. I rejected the plan before because of how things with Jaime were and the implications in that relationship. Even with Jaime's added benefits in the newly established plan I picked to accept it, but quickly thought about it deeply. Like yeah I can communicate with them more as much as I like and Jaime also wants to be part of it, also there is an agreement of who the women are, but even so having a relationship with the foundation being this and just doing it with random women feels almost wrong or very strange for me to carry out in my head space or context.
It's a job to provide for your very extended harem because one of your goals is to be finacially independant of Charles who is a tool and will use your harem as a weapon against you to bury you when he gets the chance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Repuci
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes