Salaraki

Jan 15, 2018
I like this game, there is just a tiny detail that bother me. Jamie hairs, it's hide her front too much and I think it's make her boobs smaller.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But now. Every (HOT! CHEERLEADING!!) girl is single and is just waiting for the MC on a silver tablet.

Am I the only one who gets bored by free pussies all over the place?
We are here for the girls and everything around them.
Unsure if there's a complaint here which is not answered by your own post? :unsure:;)

Joking, I agree/appreciate that it is very simple to pick up the girls, but that's explained by you being the superstar of the college.
I mean the school gave you 2 houses and a supercar! If they're doing that for you, then it's pretty clear the level of impact and weight you carry in the school, so the girls throwing themselves at you isn't really much of a stretch - it was even advised to the MC by Harp & (I think) Jasmine, before he had to go on stage on his 1st day, where girls in the crowd were showing him their T & A.
2 or 3 girls in the crowd doing that at the start of his 1st day + 3 girls to welcome him to his new home with 1 of them fucking him at the Dean's demand, it's not really much of a leap for the majority of them to be pretty open to getting with him, as far as the story goes.

Personally I am happy, contextually, with how easy it is to add to my harem!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
accept Rachael's job offer..and say yes to Kenya when she is offered
But that is Keyana:)
Girls able to take a quite large dick without any problems whatsoever and know how to ride them.

Sure, virgins do that all the time.

Except they don't..... ever.
But the virgins in the games here do it all the time:)
And we don't even talking about some enormous dicks/dildos like in japanese game as Taimanin Asagi par example.
I do like the game, but I still hold my point. The unrealistic happy-joy-joy story is boring as fuck. There is no tension. Every girl is happy to share and there are only some minor sidesteps of that (Elizabeth and Katie). No matter who - everybody is happy with the MC all the time.

There is so much nice potential in the setting for all kind of cheating or even NTR stuff (yeah yeah - avoidable at best). But now. Every (HOT! CHEERLEADING!!) girl is single and is just waiting for the MC on a silver tablet.

Am I the only one who gets bored by free pussies all over the place? There is nothing to conquer, nothing to steal or even to put some effort into it. All decisions (like picking up Willow) are made by the dev and not the player. And they always lead into the next waiting opening of any kind. ^^

And yes, I already said that - its up to the dev what, and how he wants to tell his story. But I am free to say my opinion - and a story without any conflict is boring by design. And no, that whole mystery real mom and sister sideplot is not more than that - a sideplot. We are here for the girls and everything around them.

So at the DEV. Keep up the nice work, I do like the variety of the girls and their unique looks. Sometimes the Bambi-Eye perspective is overused,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but it is still a good looking game. For the next project I hope there will be a proper story with problems/conflicts and decisions to make. Until then, I will turn my brain of and enjoy what we have here :)
Obviously not realy your game.But to be expecting that game will change so drasticaly just to meet your expectations-well,not gonna happen.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey, noticed a few people asking about Jasmine - did anyone not cover for Damien and then suggest that she split up with him?
I did cover for him and also did not advise her to break up, so wondering if those decisions might affect getting her earlier.
As it seems that he's gay, she's presumably getting added soon anyway, but just wonder if those choices carry any weight...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Hey, noticed a few people asking about Jasmine - did anyone not cover for Damien and then suggest that she split up with him?
I did cover for him and also did not advise her to break up, so wondering if those decisions might affect getting her earlier.
As it seems that he's gay, she's presumably getting added soon anyway, but just wonder if those choices carry any weight...
i did everything in my choice power to get Jasmine for myself..lol..Damien can go to hell..he can go to hell and he can die!!!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i did everything in my choice power to get Jasmine for myself..lol..Damien can go to hell..he can go to hell and he can die!!!!
lol I was in character, so covered for him as wanted to keep the 2nd best player on my team on point.
Same reason I turned down the sex tape with Eden/Megan Fox, figured that the MC's rep is more important.
Strangely, for a sex game, I'm playing it as if it's an RPG

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lol I was in character, so covered for him as wanted to keep the 2nd best player on my team on point.
Same reason I turned down the sex tape with Eden/Megan Fox, figured that the MC's rep is more important.
Strangely, for a sex game I'm playing it as if it's an RPG
multiple saves..boink em all even the nurse :p then go to alternate save and stay loyal to Jamie..then another save licking me sum Bailey's Irish Cream :D

• Love
Reactions: whichone

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yah know... this could just be the theme or the purpose of the game? A genuine harem game/story where cheating/voyeurism/swinging/however you want to define it isn't a part of the story or a focal point of it.

There are tons of games that have that option or style of play, storytelling, etc. but WVM isn't going down that route.

Appreciate the take and opinion but Braindrop 's said this early on as well.
And as I said, I accept that, but I can still complain about the lack of thrill in the game :)

And it is not about some fetish stuff, its more about a story that can entertain besides the pure lewd stuff. Imho its all to plain and bland (besides the girls). Yes you CAN use more "drama" or conflict for fetish stuff, but I really mean that from a writing perspective. Conflict is a core concept of story writing.

Reactions: Arcane666

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Conflict is a core concept of story writing.
I've had conflict with Liz, conflict with Kimmy & conflict with Willow, all as what seemed like standard, generic parts of the story.
The conflict between Jamie and Liz is ongoing.
There is also tension in the reaching out for new additions to your stable, for me anyway.
Appreciate what you're saying about the ease of getting girls & that did affect my immersion at the start, but once I'd got into character and accepted that as how it was, I found myself fully immersed.

Reactions: crewfalcons

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
And as I said, I accept that, but I can still complain about the lack of thrill in the game :)

And it is not about some fetish stuff, its more about a story that can entertain besides the pure lewd stuff. Imho its all to plain and bland (besides the girls). Yes you CAN use more "drama" or conflict for fetish stuff, but I really mean that from a writing perspective. Conflict is a core concept of story writing.
The examples you came up with immediately were "Cheating" and "NTR" showing a very, very narrow idea of "conflict", and one that falls more in line as just "another" kink. There are lots of ways to add conflict, and you kind of laser focused...

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017

Oh I get what you're saying. But again, that teeters more on the point of opinion and personal preferences rather than story writing (if you're saying that conflict is required or a necessity in a story). Some stories don't have to have a conflict in them, or rivalries, or side action.

Does that make it a "boring' story as you say? Maybe? No? Yes? Again, it's all down to your own personal opinion or your personal tastes (which there's nothing wrong with that).

To me (and many) I don't find the lack of conflict or rivalries boring, rather it's been an enjoyable story so far. If I need to get my fix for that type of story, there's plenty of others to choose from. It's just not coming from this story, which again, is perfectly okay and enjoyable.

Reactions: Broly1997 and L30
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes