shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
by now i think all his patreons arehis multi personalities taking charge, no way this ppl are so oblivous abot this little deep sh milking them ,.....is not possible.....

Better Cock Spock

Formerly 'MCHammertime'
Jul 29, 2017
After following this game for years, seeing BD's reputation go down the shitter, the extremely personal patreon posts, and the numerous excuses he's come up with—plus the MacKenzie Saga (truly the funniest thing I've ever seen out of any dev)—it's really not hard to see why he continues on like he has.

It's more than just his patrons acting as yes men and giving him money even when there was no releases for the longest time. It is a strong parasocial bond that's developed ever since he got bigger. It's like a symbiosis, albeit a pretty lopsided one. With all the endless positivity he's showered with by the patrons and Discord users, with the big meanies blocked and ignored, he views his customers more as his friends. They're understanding when he fails to meet a deadline, comfort him when he treats Patreon posts like a therapy session, and cheered him on during his long dryspell. Even the whole MacKenzie thing has been quietly swept under the rug, with his loyal followers either never bringing up how made up an entire person to act as his PR manager (who also sucked at the job), or the ones left who haven't been banned truly believe MacKenzie went back to her home planet. And there's always people who say that it's his story, and he's free to tell it however he wants, change the character designs as much as he wants, drag his feet on releases because more time = more quality (a universal truth lmao), and whatever nonsense that drowns out any negativity, no matter how warranted.

This isn't to say he's just an innocent guy, who is very ambitious but in way over his head. He absolutely intended to include incest at the beginning, whatever he says about it now. Pivoting away after the Patreon crackdown is understandable, but he continues to bait everyone with all the overly touchy family love between Ethan, Azel, Cedar and now Wendy. Remember "Insects!"? That was funny.

He has disavowed this site, nothing new with devs who start here, but he did have tons of support and constructive criticism back when he did regular and quick updates. Even with the bubble he lives in, he knows that his name is mud here. The 52/52 promise really wasn't needed, since his fans love and support him no matter what. But here, when it looked for a minute like he was actually improving on his work ethic, some people started changing their tune. Of course, that did not last long, and we're back to normal now.

It is quite apparent that the only one who can help Braindrop, is Braindrop. Hiring a manager or team means splitting profits, and that's out of the question. He's stuck in a vicious cycle with his patrons, who throw money at him even if he says he'll pause pledges. Even if F95 was comprised solely of respectful people who want nothing but to help him get back on top, if we aren't giving him cash, our opinions are worthless. Don't even get me started on the Season 1 remake.

What I'm trying to say is, WVM will continue for the foreseeable future, where in no time, the planet will be populated with nothing but Ethan's concubines and their army of children. Then when the aliens arrive, Ethan will dick them into submission, and the entire universe is open and ready to be impregnated.

Feb 2, 2024
View attachment 3571714

Dev Report #39 (April 24th, 2024)

Yo!

Decided to go back to E13 for this report's teasers... even if they're similar to previously shown ones. I'm kinda running out of good teasers that don't spoil too much lol

But you may have noticed that the render and animation numbers didn't move much this week and that's due to me finishing up all of the alterations. Which means I've been in the testing phase for a few days now.
Testing phase includes bug-testing, proofreading, and overall vibe-checking. (As well as just finishing up all of the little things.)

Full transparency, this is the point of the process where I've been getting in my own head and then deciding to make massive changes. But, that's not going to happen again. Of course things could always be improved but I am happy and content with how it's all turned out.
Part of "Vibe-checking" does include making minor changes, just the stuff like adding or even removing transition renders, changing up the phrasing of parts of dialogue, etc.
So far testing has had its ups and downs but things are still progressing smoothly.

Admittedly, I'm fighting every urge I have to set a release date. I don't know why I'm so married to them even though I have the worst track record in history with them. But I'm sticking to my word and I'm not going to set anything. There are still things that can go wrong, recently I've had a number of issues during compiling.
Not trying to speak anything into existence though.

I mentioned in the last report that it was my desire to have the update out by the end of the month. Which it still is and I'm going to try my best to have it out but I can't promise anything there. If things go well, it will be close.
But I'm going to do the "smart" thing and operate from a "things don't go well" point of view.
In the event that the update is not out by the end of the month, then it would be out early in May.
With that being said, I want to remind everyone that the 800+ render, 20+ animation update will be made available to everyone at the same time. There will not be any delayed tier timing.
This includes for all former patrons due to earlier promises. So if you're not down with how long things have taken (totally understandable) you can withdraw your pledge and still have access to the update. All you need to do is make sure you're in the discord.

I wish I had more exciting news for everyone. But we are in the final bits before this update will be in your hands. The one thing I can promise from all of this is that there will not be any more medium or large changes to any of this content, no more of that.
That's all I have to share for now, I'm going to go get back to work on finalizing everything.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!
Wonder when it's going to be released?

Reactions: NotTheReal16

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I don't know what is more impressive.. the fact he hasn't set a date yet and then missed said date.... or that he hasn't ghosted everyone for 2 months then coming back trying to play it off like nothing happened.

Berlioz-7

Jul 17, 2023
What is the MacKenzie Saga? I haven't been keeping up with this developer/game anymore due to the inconsistent updates.

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
Home reunion, hike, and practice time... Look, I really just want MC to meet Dahlia already so we can get more into the "it's a small world after all" story that seems to be a big chunk of what's going on. Who/where is MC's aunt? What's Lauren's connection to MC's dad? What about the shenanigans with the tattoo on rich chick's hips? And sure, more tits and blowjobs too... but mostly wish he'd just rip the band-aid off with meeting Dahlia already. Been a good deal of teasing and not enough pleasing...

Better Cock Spock

Formerly 'MCHammertime'
Jul 29, 2017
MacKenzie is a character in the game that is assigned by WVM to be Ethan's social media manager. We haven't really seen too much of her tbh, but soon enough she will choke on that superstar cock.

Maybe a year ago, I don't even remember, the biggest coincidence in the world happened: Braindrop hired someone to handle his Patreon account. This person would give updates, field questions, and even force out a release if BD was stuck in his head for too long.

This totally real person's name is MacKenzie.

There was an intro post where "she" acknowledged this "coincidence", "she" laid out the new plan going forward, that BD wouldn't even need to touch Patreon because now he has "MacKenzie". But this absolutely genuine flesh and blood person did not stick around long. There was never a forced release, because as usual, BD did get stuck in his head again. There was some Patreon account trouble, where "she" didn't have actual permission to release an update or some other bullshit. I think the very last thing we heard about this definitely-not-made-up person was that "she" would be off for a few days, to visit family or something. And then... nothing.

BD kept posting like nothing happened, because the emperor has no clothes.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Admittedly, I'm fighting every urge I have to set a release date. I don't know why I'm so married to them even though I have the worst track record in history with them. But I'm sticking to my word and I'm not going to set anything. There are still things that can go wrong, recently I've had a number of issues during compiling.
Not trying to speak anything into existence though.

I mentioned in the last report that it was my desire to have the update out by the end of the month. Which it still is and I'm going to try my best to have it out but I can't promise anything there. If things go well, it will be close.
But I'm going to do the "smart" thing and operate from a "things don't go well" point of view.
In the event that the update is not out by the end of the month, then it would be out early in May.
With that being said, I want to remind everyone that the 800+ render, 20+ animation update will be made available to everyone at the same time. There will not be any delayed tier timing.
This includes for all former patrons due to earlier promises. So if you're not down with how long things have taken (totally understandable) you can withdraw your pledge and still have access to the update. All you need to do is make sure you're in the discord.
Color me cynical , but what i'm reading is basically "Yo I've noticed some slight increase in anger and aggressiveness toward me , with only 85% of my discord and patreon simping , instead of the usual 98% , so let me try to snake charm my way out of the "toxicity" ! I'll do better guys !! peace !!"

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Never seen so many people complain so bitterly about something they're getting for free on a pirate site...

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Never seen so many people complain so bitterly about something they're getting for free on a pirate site...
Bad faith argument. A lot of the people complaining here are former patrons who got sick of paying a guy who consistently didn't deliver.

Full disclosure: I've never been a supporter, so feel free to look down on me. But a lot of them have earned the right to be very angry at him.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Bad faith argument. A lot of the people complaining here are former patrons who got sick of paying a guy who consistently didn't deliver.
Yeah it's the usual shit take that you can file alongside ridiculous stuff like "if you're not happy with it , why don't you do better". Never mind former and current customers being around . I'd have trouble believing anyone claiming he never complained about something he pirated . Also makes you wonder how much you gotta spend to earn the right to whine lol

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes