PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
It's interesting that Harper's waist become smaller and smaller with each new character sheet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harper is still one of my favorites!

As to the shrinking waist - she could be really working on the abs/physique before the MC gives Natalie a brother or sister...

I wonder if BD will give us that version of each of the women - the one when they hit the 9-month mark in their pregnancy?

This would OC require a major time jump, otherwise, this would be something for my grandkids to tell me about graveside...

Cheers!! :coffee:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
thanks which more peeps will get me a straight answer than a nothing at all
Because there isn't usually one ? He hasn't respected any date nor list of content , he gave for the past year or so . Of course people are gonna joke about that .

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Because there isn't usually one ? He hasn't respected any date nor list of content , he gave for the past year or so . Of course people are gonna joke about that .
I mean, the list of excuses started around end of march 2021. So it´s way more than a year.... :sneaky: ;)

Reactions: Grif1001

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Oh jeez. I just realized her name is still a color reference even though her name isn't an explicit color name.
Yeah, because she is actually well designed. Aubrey is a good name for her because it subtly references auburn. The other girls being literally named after their colors, despite having real names as well which we don't know yet, is just basic contrived shit because they're all tacked on characters with no real purpose. Aubrey is definitely a superfluous character as well, but she, along with Eden and Hannah, add to the atmosphere of the MC being a burgeoning celebrity. Having some established celebrities around the MC makes sense, even if they are a little too eager to be around him (just like every other girl). The problem comes when you add half a dozen more color-coded randos to the mix. They're totally redundant.

Dickmacfuckinsson

Sep 13, 2017
This dude really can't for the life of him hold a proper workflow, he managed to make one for a while and barely held onto it for one or two months and now it's back to this. I wonder if he'll ever actually finish the game or quit halfway through

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Why would he quit ? He can easily farm people for at least 2 more in-game seasons at this pace (so double the years in real time) . Only way i see this stopping , is if he launches a new project and it's successful

Last edited:

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
he's dev reports are getting later and later as the weeks go do you think we'll get an update before the end of the month or is he pushing for time so he doesnt have to turn payments off for lack of work and releases still

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfeszorn

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
wvm.png

Dev Report #39 (April 24th, 2024)

Yo!

Decided to go back to E13 for this report's teasers... even if they're similar to previously shown ones. I'm kinda running out of good teasers that don't spoil too much lol

But you may have noticed that the render and animation numbers didn't move much this week and that's due to me finishing up all of the alterations. Which means I've been in the testing phase for a few days now.
Testing phase includes bug-testing, proofreading, and overall vibe-checking. (As well as just finishing up all of the little things.)

Full transparency, this is the point of the process where I've been getting in my own head and then deciding to make massive changes. But, that's not going to happen again. Of course things could always be improved but I am happy and content with how it's all turned out.
Part of "Vibe-checking" does include making minor changes, just the stuff like adding or even removing transition renders, changing up the phrasing of parts of dialogue, etc.
So far testing has had its ups and downs but things are still progressing smoothly.

Admittedly, I'm fighting every urge I have to set a release date. I don't know why I'm so married to them even though I have the worst track record in history with them. But I'm sticking to my word and I'm not going to set anything. There are still things that can go wrong, recently I've had a number of issues during compiling.
Not trying to speak anything into existence though.

I mentioned in the last report that it was my desire to have the update out by the end of the month. Which it still is and I'm going to try my best to have it out but I can't promise anything there. If things go well, it will be close.
But I'm going to do the "smart" thing and operate from a "things don't go well" point of view.
In the event that the update is not out by the end of the month, then it would be out early in May.
With that being said, I want to remind everyone that the 800+ render, 20+ animation update will be made available to everyone at the same time. There will not be any delayed tier timing.
This includes for all former patrons due to earlier promises. So if you're not down with how long things have taken (totally understandable) you can withdraw your pledge and still have access to the update. All you need to do is make sure you're in the discord.

I wish I had more exciting news for everyone. But we are in the final bits before this update will be in your hands. The one thing I can promise from all of this is that there will not be any more medium or large changes to any of this content, no more of that.
That's all I have to share for now, I'm going to go get back to work on finalizing everything.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes