Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Question for the group, I know there's the early cheating route, does that, or other paths, show up much in the current game state?

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Question for the group, I know there's the early cheating route, does that, or other paths, show up much in the current game state?
The cheating route is being retconned out, so it's already not cannon in Season 2. When/if the Season 1 rework comes out, the option to cheat will be removed and the timeline will be changed so that either Jamie is ok with sharing earlier in the story or the events from the cheating route will be moved to after Jamie accepts sharing.

As for other paths, there really aren't any. The only way to miss content is to choose not to pursue a certain LI or to not see a certain scene, but choosing to see a scene with a LI won't block you from seeing a scene with anyone else.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
The cheating route is being retconned out, so it's already not cannon in Season 2. When/if the Season 1 rework comes out, the option to cheat will be removed and the timeline will be changed so that either Jamie is ok with sharing earlier in the story or the events from the cheating route will be moved to after Jamie accepts sharing.

As for other paths, there really aren't any. The only way to miss content is to choose not to pursue a certain LI or to not see a certain scene, but choosing to see a scene with a LI won't block you from seeing a scene with anyone else.
Gotcha. Yeah, I remember playing the early cheating/preggers route and it feeling super shitty, so no complaints about nixing that storyline. And while choice is great and all, if the only choices are who are allowed into the harem, that's fine to me for a game.

Reactions: johnmnf692

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Gotcha. Yeah, I remember playing the early cheating/preggers route and it feeling super shitty, so no complaints about nixing that storyline. And while choice is great and all, if the only choices are who are allowed into the harem, that's fine to me for a game.
That's my sentiment as well. And for as much shit as we talk about this game in this thread, I do still like it quite a lot, at least parts of it.

I take it you haven't played in a while and while I don't want to spoil anything for you, I will say that I recommend you play all the way through it. Based on your comment I assume you're into impregnation and there are some really good scenes dealing with that which are in Season 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kitec167

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That's my sentiment as well. And for as much shit as we talk about this game in this thread, I do still like it quite a lot, at least parts of it.

I take it you haven't played in a while and while I don't want to spoil anything for you, I will say that I recommend you play all the way through it. Based on your comment I assume you're into impregnation and there are some really good scenes dealing with that which are in Season 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, impregnation isn't a thing for me, but I can read the room for a story, and WVM definitely seems like it wants to tell that kind of story so I'm okay jumping on board.

Last I played was the yacht party, which I think makes me recent, but I could be wrong. But yeah, I can't recall if my main playthrough impregnated that particular MILF or not. I know back in the early days I avoided her, because she came on too strong, but in later episodes she seemed pretty chill.

And yeah, even if I'm not particularly into the preggers content, I do still support our main girl who helps make everything happen. The vibe I've had playing is if I didn't want to have children I'm playing the wrong game.

Reactions: motseer

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Honestly, impregnation isn't a thing for me, but I can read the room for a story, and WVM definitely seems like it wants to tell that kind of story so I'm okay jumping on board.

Last I played was the yacht party, which I think makes me recent, but I could be wrong. But yeah, I can't recall if my main playthrough impregnated that particular MILF or not. I know back in the early days I avoided her, because she came on too strong, but in later episodes she seemed pretty chill.

And yeah, even if I'm not particularly into the preggers content, I do still support our main girl who helps make everything happen. The vibe I've had playing is if I didn't want to have children I'm playing the wrong game.
I just want more exploration on the trans content.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes