PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
It's interesting that Harper's waist become smaller and smaller with each new character sheet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harper is still one of my favorites!

As to the shrinking waist - she could be really working on the abs/physique before the MC gives Natalie a brother or sister...

I wonder if BD will give us that version of each of the women - the one when they hit the 9-month mark in their pregnancy?

This would OC require a major time jump, otherwise, this would be something for my grandkids to tell me about graveside...

Cheers!! :coffee:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
thanks which more peeps will get me a straight answer than a nothing at all
Because there isn't usually one ? He hasn't respected any date nor list of content , he gave for the past year or so . Of course people are gonna joke about that .

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Because there isn't usually one ? He hasn't respected any date nor list of content , he gave for the past year or so . Of course people are gonna joke about that .
I mean, the list of excuses started around end of march 2021. So it´s way more than a year.... :sneaky: ;)

Reactions: Grif1001

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Oh jeez. I just realized her name is still a color reference even though her name isn't an explicit color name.
Yeah, because she is actually well designed. Aubrey is a good name for her because it subtly references auburn. The other girls being literally named after their colors, despite having real names as well which we don't know yet, is just basic contrived shit because they're all tacked on characters with no real purpose. Aubrey is definitely a superfluous character as well, but she, along with Eden and Hannah, add to the atmosphere of the MC being a burgeoning celebrity. Having some established celebrities around the MC makes sense, even if they are a little too eager to be around him (just like every other girl). The problem comes when you add half a dozen more color-coded randos to the mix. They're totally redundant.

Dickmacfuckinsson

Sep 13, 2017
This dude really can't for the life of him hold a proper workflow, he managed to make one for a while and barely held onto it for one or two months and now it's back to this. I wonder if he'll ever actually finish the game or quit halfway through

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes