Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I am not a Patreon expert but doesn't patreon uses taxes from it's creators?? also the number that you said BD is making is way to high in my opinion and the reaso is that many of BD's supporters have stopped supporting him and not without reason .. And from the actual paying supporters are still paying and what is the actual sum of money that any dev who uses patreon gets
NOPE, he was doing more than 17k/month and I'm talking years ago, so he's probably doing +-15k counting the loss of customers and the patreon cut... Still quite a sum of money for a slacker while there's other devs out there breaking their asses with far better quality and updates...

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
3 months at this point... or is it 4 now?
This made me curious, so I peeked at one of his most fervent gaslighter assistants from last year (Hint: He told us that Braindrop exceeded his goal last year when he decided to take time off a few weeks into 52/52.). He finally made his profile here private.

• Haha
Reactions: hic86
Apr 30, 2023
NOPE, he was doing more than 17k/month and I'm talking years ago, so he's probably doing +-15k counting the loss of customers and the patreon cut... Still quite a sum of money for a slacker while there's other devs out there breaking their asses with far better quality and updates...
Well in that case i don't really get why doesn't he hire 1-2 extra devs to assist him with the content, he can definately afford to since he is making that much money and i remembered that he did a collaboration with some other devs at some point in the earlier chapters....

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i would guess that most new people would demand he change those annoying duck faces and duck kisses..and i would happily agree with them that should happen..but it probably won't since he loves his duckfaces and turning slim sexy girls into hideous fatties..

Apr 30, 2023
i would guess that most new people would demand he change those annoying duck faces and duck kisses..and i would happily agree with them that should happen..but it probably won't since he loves his duckfaces and turning slim sexy girls into hideous fatties..
Not all the female characters have duck face , at least not Kimmi, Yumi, Moon, Alexis ,Tali and Ruby

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Well in that case i don't really get why doesn't he hire 1-2 extra devs to assist him with the content, he can definately afford to since he is making that much money and i remembered that he did a collaboration with some other devs at some point in the earlier chapters....
Exactly what I've been saying for some time, which means he basically doesn't give a shit about the game.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
What story is there even to steal ? The guy is having color coded and named women fuck the MC , that's where we at . That ain't anything anyone would ever steal .

Hell joke aside , someone else SHOULD steal his entire concept . A rookie star recruit on his path to save his team and conquering women left and right . With actual plot relevance for the sports and actual conquests . The only thing close i can think of right now , is a newer (and already better) game , "Move the Chains" . Sadly it focuses on American Football , which is whatever for my tastes , but still cool

Last edited:

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
What story is there even to steal ? The guy is having color coded and named women fuck the MC , that's where we at . That ain't anything anyone would ever steal .

Hell joke aside , someone else SHOULD steal his entire concept . A rookie star recruit on his path to save his team and conquering women left and right . With actual plot relevance for the sports and actual conquests . The only thing close i can think of right now , is a newer (and already better) game , "Move the Chains" . Sadly it focuses on American Football , which is whatever for my tastes , but still cool
I can write it/code it, just need someone to do renders.

3.70 star(s) 636 Votes