KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
NOPE, he was doing more than 17k/month and I'm talking years ago, so he's probably doing +-15k counting the loss of customers and the patreon cut... Still quite a sum of money for a slacker while there's other devs out there breaking their asses with far better quality and updates...
Seems to check out according to Graphtreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right around the end of 2021, he seems to have hidden the levels that his supporters are subscribed to, so that's where the green graph showing his earnings stops, because you can't know for sure now, you can only estimate based on the number of patrons and what you might assume the average subscription level is. But I expect that it will have kept up with how it was going previously, ebbing up and down with the number of patrons same as before. So 15k actually seems like a low estimate, seeing how he's not far off from his peak in patrons round about mid 2021 and he was making over 20k at that point.

Can't believe he's been keeping it this steady for so long, what are these people doing? I assume at around the end of 2022 was when Patreon stopped billing at the first of the month and started just billing monthly from when you signed up so you don't get the big dips in subscribers at the first of the month when people let their subscription lapse every time.

Oh by the way, don't be fooled by the headline "Earnings" number at the bottom of the graph. That seems to have been when they last knew precisely, if you limit the graphs to more recent time frames, you don't get a figure at all, and Graphtreon estimates between 8k-24k because they can't really "know" more precisely but when can of course infer things from the graph.

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Wow. Those income levels are amazing. It's all tax free right? Patroen doesn't take out self employment taxes right? What a incredible way to make money.
Depends on where you live, many countries will hit you hard if you try and avoid taxes on that.

Reactions: Trojaner

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hell joke aside , someone else SHOULD steal his entire concept . A rookie star recruit on his path to save his team and conquering women left and right . With actual plot relevance for the sports and actual conquests . The only thing close i can think of right now , is a newer (and already better) game , "Move the Chains" . Sadly it focuses on American Football , which is whatever for my tastes , but still cool
A year and a half ago, there was another game, a street basketball game with mini-games, which was abandoned after six months :ROFLMAO: (look out for Hotshots!).

shanenufc09

Aug 4, 2021
he'll milk as much as he can out of this he's lost the passion for it now, theres no real story to it anymore and he doesnt really know what to do apart from mc banging left right and centre thats why updates take forever no passion for it and no ideas story was decent until the whole ryker stuff ended

hes been silent on hes patreon for over a week last dev report was 3 weeks ago which said update by the end of the month that didnt happen in the comments on that report over a week ago he said update will be uploaded within a week and still nothing

Jun 26, 2023
Even the deadlines (as loose a term as that has become) that he sets on himself, he does not follow. Again, as I have said many times before, with no boss, no true work ethic and people paying him tons of money to NOT work, there is zero incentive to change.

It's no different when people are on welfare. (Which I do support helping those in need) but if a person who can work, makes more staying home , why the fuck would they get a full time job? That wouldn't make sense ( as much as that does suck that peole take advantage of the system)

Anyways, until BrainDrop posts an update, I feel I have run ou tof things to say on here. I mean....there's nothing else to be said.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Νot all of the female characters in WVM have a duck face....Not yet at least not Mackenzie,Hannah,Yumi,Kimmy,Ruby etc
Pffff ... ya mean just not for now ... But thats all BD can do, so i garantie ya they will get the same Duck-Dog-Lick Faces like every biacth in this VN. Because his over used bad expresions will look on every chick like shit. :ROFLMAO:

Apr 30, 2023
Pffff ... ya mean just not for now ... But thats all BD can do, so i garantie ya they will get the same Duck-Dog-Lick Faces like every biacth in this VN. Because his over used bad expresions will look on every chick like shit. :ROFLMAO:
Ι hope that it's not going to happen but i don't have high hopes

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
same shit, different day. Still enjoy the excuses more than this shitshow anyway. :ROFLMAO:

But yeh, this guy seems to have bad luck following him, eh? At least it´s always a different excuse. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: jonnyd901
3.70 star(s) 637 Votes