hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Seriously? When was the last time you were given a reason to be optimistic about there being an update at all?
If choose to lie to myself and "think happy thoughts", that is my business! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Basically I'm delusional enough to still be hopeful for an update, but realistic enough to know it won't be anytime soon, lol

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
We'll probably get the release when BD feels like enough people are about to leave, then release a few "updates" only to go back to the way things are, go 6-18 months without anything, and then do the same thing again after multiple excuses.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Honestly, I would be disappointed if Braindrop released updates on time. We've all united here in our dislike of Braindrop and if he started actually doing things correctly this thread would no longer be the place where we all vent our frustrations with Braindrop.

I'm placing my bet now, Braindrop will end up claiming he has over a thousand renders then will split the update into two parts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

Cyrisx123

Feb 22, 2019
How much did you earn to rate it 10/10?
This game at most it's one note 5.5
It was supposed to be a game about a basketball star, but apparently it's turning into a game about a sex god who seeks to fuck all races of women exactly,In a while his son will be born, and they will both go into Norse mythology.

i mean.... pretty obvious that it´s a burner account. Made in 2019 but THIS is his first comment? BD´s alter egos back at it again :D

not sure why the hate but sorry for upsetting you with my opinion. I check on this game every like year and a half like I do several other games. Im just glad when I check in and theres something new or something is finished. Its weird to me reading back so many pages and just seeing constant whining but then again why do I care :BootyTime:

Just had a honest question but I guess people here just want to whine and complain.

Mar 9, 2019
not sure why the hate but sorry for upsetting you with my opinion. I check on this game every like year and a half like I do several other games. Im just glad when I check in and theres something new or something is finished. Its weird to me reading back so many pages and just seeing constant whining but then again why do I care :BootyTime:

Just had a honest question but I guess people here just want to whine and complain.
Yeaaaaahhhh a lot of the time it seems like enjoying the game is a bit illegal in this thread. Despite some of it's faults, the game as a whole is still great to me, so I will continue to wait patiently for whenever this update decides to come along. But it's kind of for this reason I choose to not really share my opinion on it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Despite some of it's faults, the game as a whole is still great to me
You still think it's "great"? I'd love to know why. I still download the game and enjoy the few girls I enjoy, but half the time I'm snickering at the pointless stupid new shit he adds like the love boat CEOs. Not trying to start anything, just want to know what you're getting out of this still.

I do think some folks in this thread are putting on whatever the opposite of rose tinted glasses are and pretending like this game has always been hot garbage. I cant say I ever thought this game was "great" as a stand alone piece of media, but it certainly was "great" for a near-mindless fuckfest harem game, but even now that's gone off a cliff.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes