Mar 9, 2019
You still think it's "great"? I'd love to know why. I still download the game and enjoy the few girls I enjoy, but half the time I'm snickering at the pointless stupid new shit he adds like the love boat CEOs. Not trying to start anything, just want to know what you're getting out of this still.

I do think some folks in this thread are putting on whatever the opposite of rose tinted glasses are and pretending like this game has always been hot garbage. I cant say I ever thought this game was "great" as a stand alone piece of media, but it certainly was "great" for a near-mindless fuckfest harem game, but even now that's gone off a cliff.
I do agree that the bloat of constantly adding new characters did make it a bit annoying at times. But at the end of the day I still enjoy the vibe of the story and the LIs that have been around since the beginning. The way I view it I have two "stomachs" for AVNs. Some games are genuinely fantastic, great writing, drama, mystery, and pacing. Not to mention renders/art. That's the full course. Then there's dessert. That's WVM for me (as well as something like Grandma's house). These are just fun for the sake of fun. Sometimes I don't need amazing story arcs and intrigue. Sometimes I just need something with fun characters that I can lightly enjoy and laugh along with. What I enjoy about WVM are the character relationships and watching them develop (I also have a superpower to just ignore certain dialogue that may be cringey lol).

But yes, I agree. The game kind of devolved into a bit of a fuck fest. However, I still stick around and enjoy the main core vibe and relationships of the game.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. So it's great to me because I have separate rankings for games that fit certain niches for what I get out of them.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
You still think it's "great"? I'd love to know why. I still download the game and enjoy the few girls I enjoy, but half the time I'm snickering at the pointless stupid new shit he adds like the love boat CEOs. Not trying to start anything, just want to know what you're getting out of this still.

I do think some folks in this thread are putting on whatever the opposite of rose tinted glasses are and pretending like this game has always been hot garbage. I cant say I ever thought this game was "great" as a stand alone piece of media, but it certainly was "great" for a near-mindless fuckfest harem game, but even now that's gone off a cliff.
I agree.
I know that sometimes it may seem like I come down hard on WVM in this thread. But if you read all my posts carefully, It's not so much the game that I have issues with or I wouldn't still download and play it whenever there is an update. the game does have it's good points. I'll start with what I believe is it's strongest point... Harper! :love:
Yes, the asset it great, and I could just use the asset in one of my own works, but I actually like the character he created with her. I also genuienly enjoied the whole Rachel pregnancy scene. It was genuine and endearing. Are there issues with the game and places where what little plot there is seems to go off the deep end, hell yeah. My largest complaint though has always been with BD himself and his complete lack of consistancy, accountability, and trustworthieness when it comes to anything he says or promises.

The game is far from perfect, but for me at least, it's also far from cringe.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I agree.
I know that sometimes it may seem like I come down hard on WVM in this thread. But if you read all my posts carefully, It's not so much the game that I have issues with or I wouldn't still download and play it whenever there is an update. the game does have it's good points. I'll start with what I believe is it's strongest point... Harper! :love:
Yes, the asset it great, and I could just use the asset in one of my own works, but I actually like the character he created with her. I also genuienly enjoied the whole Rachel pregnancy scene. It was genuine and endearing. Are there issues with the game and places where what little plot there is seems to go off the deep end, hell yeah. My largest complaint though has always been with BD himself and his complete lack of consistancy, accountability, and trustworthieness when it comes to anything he says or promises.

The game is far from perfect, but for me at least, it's also far from cringe.
images (1) (2).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: johnnyM and tslojr

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the revolt is back!!
are u sure?all that i see is ppl knowing that bd cant update,and take it like shit happends all the time ,and well we will have to play other shit and wait for bd have the time and the god's lighting form the sjy to let them have a quiet peace of time to update the frigging game.....i only see doormats

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes