shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the revolt is back!!
are u sure?all that i see is ppl knowing that bd cant update,and take it like shit happends all the time ,and well we will have to play other shit and wait for bd have the time and the god's lighting form the sjy to let them have a quiet peace of time to update the frigging game.....i only see doormats

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Damn, I didn't think there were that many defenders of BD.
Wow! They said that it's a known Patreon Issue that it still bills even when payments are paused? Really?

That's a new one to me! I paused my subscriber payments one month and I sure didn't get paid!

Now, If you say you're going to pause and you have it set to collect all your payments on the first, and you pause it on the 3rd and then unpause it on the 30th, then I guess you can claim you paused payments, but everyone still got charged!

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Wow! They said that it's a known Patreon Issue that it still bills even when payments are paused? Really?

That's a new one to me! I paused my subscriber payments one month and I sure didn't get paid!

Now, If you say you're going to pause and you have it set to collect all your payments on the first, and you pause it on the 3rd and then unpause it on the 30th, then I guess you can claim you paused payments, but everyone still got charged!
If it's a known Patreon issue, then surely BrainDrop knows he keeps getting paid even if he "pauses" pledges. So I would still blame him.

Cyrisx123

Feb 22, 2019
I think I was just talking about something like this... how blatant can you get? View attachment 3665176
a real pepe silvia moment you must be proud you figured it out :WeSmart: I cant imagine paying for a game you can yarhar lol thats why we are here:FacePalm: I guess id care more if I spent money on something and they didnt deliver as well.

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023

BD advocates are probably minors who use their parents' credit cards, because no adult would like to lose money(Or maybe they are adults who have a passion/fetish for losing money),
If the BD was at least decent, it would release at least one update even if it was divided in 3 parts, it's been several months of delays and it's still swimming in muggles' money

Reactions: Ptah and tslojr

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
She's a new main character that BD has added that will be in the season 1 rework but that isnt out """yet""" so we're never introduced to her.
Isn't that the lady that owns a diner where she gave him a huge breakfast free? I think he also invited the big girl who did the interview and fell, to sit with him while he was there and she saw it and admired him for it. I'm pretty sure there's been one or two other short scenes at that diner. It sure looks like her at least...

Reactions: imzahai

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Isn't that the lady that owns a diner where she gave him a huge breakfast free? I think he also invited the big girl who did the interview and fell, to sit with him while he was there and she saw it and admired him for it. I'm pretty sure there's been one or two other short scenes at that diner. It sure looks like her at least...
Yes, she owns the diner that Penny works at.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I can tell this person doesn't play any other game than this I can think of many dev's that give regular updates than this fairy tale wouldn't be surprised if it's a BD alter ego or possibly his hamster learned to type

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes