MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
He refuses to hire a team because he does not want to give up control over any aspect of the game, including its development and story. While this might seem like a misguided reason. Since a team would work under his direction. It is important to note he claims that this project is not a job for him. Although, it appears he does not have other employment. Thus, relies on money from his supporters to pay his bills. This game is a passion project. You can not rush a passion project.

Unfortunately, BD seems more focused on enjoying himself at his supporter's expense rather than putting effort into completing the game, It is baffling how long his supporters continue to fund his lifestyle without seeing significant progress. He appears to milk the funds until backers start asking about an update. Then he releases a small update with 300 to 400 renders, promising to meet future deadlines. This cycle repeats endlessly.
But let's be honest. Braindrop can't even manage his own workflow, how is he supposed to manage other people, or in the Mackenzie thing, how is he supposed to manage a dozen different accounts that all happen to be named like women from that train wreck without them all talking the same way and at the same time achieve his 20 hours of procrastination a day?

Apr 30, 2023
But let's be honest. Braindrop can't even manage his own workflow, how is he supposed to manage other people, or in the Mackenzie thing, how is he supposed to manage a dozen different accounts that all happen to be named like women from that train wreck without them all talking the same way and at the same time achieve his 20 hours of procrastination a day?
Well it can't be that difficult is they manage to agree on a working hours per day and the what type of work each of the assistants will do each day...Because we all know that if you want to have something ready on a schedule you have to work daily for at least 5 hours a day...Of course renders do take time but there are other type of work that needs to be completed

Reactions: mofonistik

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well it can't be that difficult is they manage to agree on a working hours per day and the what type of work each of the assistants will do each day...Because we all know that if you want to have something ready on a schedule you have to work daily for at least 5 hours a day...Of course renders do take time but there are other type of work that needs to be completed
Using batch rendering, the renders can be done overnight, not during the actual work day.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Does he do his own testing or does he use testers? I never find anywhere near all the issues by myself!
Other eyes are crucial!
Why would he want testers? His goal is clearly to delay this as long as possible; testers would only accelerate the process. Plus, there's a solid chance there's nothing to test because he probably hasn't actually finished it yet.

Jhon8186

Jun 16, 2021
BD's favourite song - " I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know, now you know
I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know, you're free to go " XD

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I dont know for sure but knowing him I doubt he'd use other people.
True I don't think he would even trust that task with his most loyal supporters in case they might actually find out the truth but then again they would need something to actually test :ROFLMAO:

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
I love this game, but I'm really hard up to pick a favorite girl. I will say though it's a little awkward with Rainn because she looks a lot like my sister.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
some time ago he mentioned testers. But with his track record i wouldn´t be surprised if those testers are him, himself and his alter egos.
Wait for it this will be a new excuse he'll probably say it's gone for testing might even reveal the name of the testers but we all know it will be his right and left hand could even seeing him making name tags for them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: NotTheReal16
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes