hic86

Jul 24, 2022
to be honest season 1 wasn't that much of a fuckfest, i'd say it hit the sweet spot between the story being just engaging enough and there being enough scenes. when it comes to season 2 everything crumbled and the story took a back seat in favour of filler fucking. i will say that WVM is still a good game, i mean if it was that bad most of us woudn't even be in this thread. the game took a bad direction with all said filler and the devs antics and lies don't do it any justice either. also i think story focused true harem non-sandbox games are becoming a lost art with all the new "realistic" vns where harems are big no-no.
I don't even entirely disagree with your sentiment, but even S1 wasn't a deep story driven narrative... it was mostly filling out what girls you're going to pick up. Story wise, WVM and MtC are not doing the same thing, and never have been. S2 just doubled down.

Having enough story to make it engaging isn't the same as having it story driven, if you get what I mean.

This all leads back to what I originally said, WVM is far closer to being a straight up harem fuck fest game, than it is to a story driven game.

That doesn't make it better or worse than MtC, just different. They're doing different things completely with the only real common thread being sports.

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
You can choose, but this changes 2 characters,If you choose futa, another character will also be futa.
I feel like we need to have a discussion about terms here. lol

As for BD? In my time here I have come to the conclusion he is the worst combination of inside his own head. And lazy. This guy doesn't power through anything.

Reactions: Kakasan

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
as for the impregnation service plot i don't see the problem it's a common thing happening all over the world the way BD add it to the story true is weird
The plot might have worked better if it was introduced a bit later when the MC actually played some basketball. The incest teasing in wvm was annoying and I just gave up on that.

Jun 26, 2023
I'm bored, so I thought not only would I take a look at runaway train that this game as become, but maybe even provide a few answers.

Since BrainDrop (as far as I been told is a sports fan) I have taken a look at a few schedules

NBA: I wouldn't expect anything until after June 23rd , as thats's when Game 7 of the NBA Finals are

NHL: I can't find an exact date, but with Game 7 of the Eastren Finals on June 4th and the Westren Finals Game 7 being June 5th, then you still have the Stanly Cup Finals....I'd say end of June is when it's all over

MLB: Postseason starts in October, so I suppose that shouldn't play a factor for this update

NFL: No real football until September 5th, 2024 so he can't use that.

MLS: The Cup isn't played until November or December (Based on quick google search) so the meaningful games shouldn't be for a while yet.

CFL: Games start June 6th, but it's the CFL , so I don't know how much of a shit any americans give about Canadain Football.

So with the "Big Four" in the states (Being NBA, NHL, MLB and the NFL) I would venture to guess at BEST Your getting your "update" (Be it a huge update probally most feel they are entitlied to, or much more likley, a tiny update) After the first week of July. I say that as he'll say he has to get ready and prepare for a big family get together for July 4th.

So Im calling it, second week of July and that's best case . It could be much eariler but we all know he chooses not. Hope those dates helped !

Reactions: Brendan2194

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I'm bored, so I thought not only would I take a look at runaway train that this game as become, but maybe even provide a few answers.

Since BrainDrop (as far as I been told is a sports fan) I have taken a look at a few schedules

NBA: I wouldn't expect anything until after June 23rd , as thats's when Game 7 of the NBA Finals are

NHL: I can't find an exact date, but with Game 7 of the Eastren Finals on June 4th and the Westren Finals Game 7 being June 5th, then you still have the Stanly Cup Finals....I'd say end of June is when it's all over

MLB: Postseason starts in October, so I suppose that shouldn't play a factor for this update

NFL: No real football until September 5th, 2024 so he can't use that.

MLS: The Cup isn't played until November or December (Based on quick google search) so the meaningful games shouldn't be for a while yet.

CFL: Games start June 6th, but it's the CFL , so I don't know how much of a shit any americans give about Canadain Football.

So with the "Big Four" in the states (Being NBA, NHL, MLB and the NFL) I would venture to guess at BEST Your getting your "update" (Be it a huge update probally most feel they are entitlied to, or much more likley, a tiny update) After the first week of July. I say that as he'll say he has to get ready and prepare for a big family get together for July 4th.

So Im calling it, second week of July and that's best case . It could be much eariler but we all know he chooses not. Hope those dates helped !
Given how quickly he's working on the game, only if it's June/July next year

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes