Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
You can choose, but this changes 2 characters,If you choose futa, another character will also be futa.
I feel like we need to have a discussion about terms here. lol

As for BD? In my time here I have come to the conclusion he is the worst combination of inside his own head. And lazy. This guy doesn't power through anything.

Reactions: Kakasan

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
as for the impregnation service plot i don't see the problem it's a common thing happening all over the world the way BD add it to the story true is weird
The plot might have worked better if it was introduced a bit later when the MC actually played some basketball. The incest teasing in wvm was annoying and I just gave up on that.

Jun 26, 2023
I'm bored, so I thought not only would I take a look at runaway train that this game as become, but maybe even provide a few answers.

Since BrainDrop (as far as I been told is a sports fan) I have taken a look at a few schedules

NBA: I wouldn't expect anything until after June 23rd , as thats's when Game 7 of the NBA Finals are

NHL: I can't find an exact date, but with Game 7 of the Eastren Finals on June 4th and the Westren Finals Game 7 being June 5th, then you still have the Stanly Cup Finals....I'd say end of June is when it's all over

MLB: Postseason starts in October, so I suppose that shouldn't play a factor for this update

NFL: No real football until September 5th, 2024 so he can't use that.

MLS: The Cup isn't played until November or December (Based on quick google search) so the meaningful games shouldn't be for a while yet.

CFL: Games start June 6th, but it's the CFL , so I don't know how much of a shit any americans give about Canadain Football.

So with the "Big Four" in the states (Being NBA, NHL, MLB and the NFL) I would venture to guess at BEST Your getting your "update" (Be it a huge update probally most feel they are entitlied to, or much more likley, a tiny update) After the first week of July. I say that as he'll say he has to get ready and prepare for a big family get together for July 4th.

So Im calling it, second week of July and that's best case . It could be much eariler but we all know he chooses not. Hope those dates helped !

Reactions: Brendan2194

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I'm bored, so I thought not only would I take a look at runaway train that this game as become, but maybe even provide a few answers.

Since BrainDrop (as far as I been told is a sports fan) I have taken a look at a few schedules

NBA: I wouldn't expect anything until after June 23rd , as thats's when Game 7 of the NBA Finals are

NHL: I can't find an exact date, but with Game 7 of the Eastren Finals on June 4th and the Westren Finals Game 7 being June 5th, then you still have the Stanly Cup Finals....I'd say end of June is when it's all over

MLB: Postseason starts in October, so I suppose that shouldn't play a factor for this update

MLS: The Cup isn't played until November or December (Based on quick google search) so the meaningful games shouldn't be for a while yet.

CFL: Games start June 6th, but it's the CFL , so I don't know how much of a shit any americans give about Canadain Football.

So with the "Big Four" in the states (Being NBA, NHL, MLB and the NFL) I would venture to guess at BEST Your getting your "update" (Be it a huge update probally most feel they are entitlied to, or much more likley, a tiny update) After the first week of July. I say that as he'll say he has to get ready and prepare for a big family get together for July 4th.

So Im calling it, second week of July and that's best case . It could be much eariler but we all know he chooses not. Hope those dates helped !
Given how quickly he's working on the game, only if it's June/July next year

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Rethinking about that whole 52 updates in 52 weeks always cracks me up. :KEK:
If we take the long days in early WVM updates into account and assume that BD lives in his own time zone, where one day equals several Earth weeks, he should still be within that target in his own little world. Therefore, BD is probably to be found on Mercury. Or, as I personally assume, this target has met the same fate as his former social media manager and alter ego MacKenzie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Orlox
Jun 26, 2023
Nothings happening, people arent really talking about the game at all, we did have a nice discussion about adult game audio though.

You forgot the UFL, which starts playoffs soon, but I'm not sure BD watches that.

I didn't even think of the UFL. It just don't have the same following as the CFL/NFL does where I'm at. I mean, unless BD watches EVERY sport there is then all I am doing is giving best case scenario.

When it comes to sports, I will watch the occasional NHL game (and the current playoffs, let's go Oilers!) And any MMA I can get with a side helping of Bare Knuckle Boxing .

Oh and I also forgot about Golf.....fucking golf Is the worst.

Apr 30, 2023
he’s probably thinking about adding 20 more girls and is in the process of developing their basic backstories
If BD does that it will ruin even more the game... MC already fucks almost every female that he turn his eyes on....And if BD does bring 20 girls we will need to start writing down the names of the girls that we did choose in every gameplay we did on WVM

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020

You can forget July also more than likely be an Olympics fan as well

• Haha
Reactions: EJW
Jun 26, 2023
Now if he watched every single sport for the Olympics then we will never get the ever elusive update.

Now that it is June and no update and I can pretty much promise you that he hasn't paused the donations to his Pateron, then I will assume the game update will be at the end of the month (as why would it be any sooner?)

So see you guys end of the month of July! Take care until then!

Jun 26, 2023
And a follow up! I just seen the tentative schedule for the NHL and if the Stanley Cup Finals do go to game 7 (if needed) , then that will run us to Monday, June 24th.

I share this to give us all a better idea and we ain't seeing shit until July.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Now if he watched every single sport for the Olympics then we will never get the ever elusive update.

Now that it is June and no update and I can pretty much promise you that he hasn't paused the donations to his Pateron, then I will assume the game update will be at the end of the month (as why would it be any sooner?)

So see you guys end of the month of July! Take care until then!
I wouldn't hope on that to the basketball goes into most of August during the Olympics :ROFLMAO:

Jun 26, 2023
Well, I will still check in at the start of next month and if nothing, I will pop on in August and if nothing there....I will just assume the project is dead and move on.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Still no news from the Bullshit artist I see. We can definitely count this game as dead and over with at this point. I hope all of his fan boys are happy with themselves for helping to keep his bullshit thriving for the last few years.

Reactions: jonnyd901
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes