Startran42

Sep 30, 2023
I have a good question? What does WVM stand for anyway? and when is a new update coming out because This is one of my favourite games, also when are you going to bang your adopted mother? Also when are you going to bang The Rainbow Girls? Also Rain {I never could spell her name right} also the cheerleader's of the revel university?

• Haha
Reactions: jonnyd901

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I have a good question? What does WVM stand for anyway? and when is a new update coming out because This is one of my favourite games, also when are you going to bang your adopted mother? Also when are you going to bang The Rainbow Girls? Also Rain {I never could spell her name right} also the cheerleader's of the revel university?
Are you not sure if your question is good? is that why there's a "?" at the end of your statement?

That was actually more than one question, though...

as for what WVM stands for, as far as I know, BD has never said...

I, however, (as I have stated previously) am convinced that it stands for "Wait Very Much".

Good luck on a new update.

You're never gonna bang Azel(adopted mother), the Dev has said that multiple times.

Rainbow Girls and rival university cheerleaders... who knows. maybe in 2028.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just no. To all your questions... :KEK:

Apr 30, 2023
wait , i really don't know or remember who this is lol
Aditi is the maid at the Yaght who has that medical condition that has her falling asleep
WVM i guess stands for waiting very much, as for when the next update is going to come out mid June to early July i think so but don't hold your breath...As for banging Azel (MC's adopted mom) well i don't think that it will happen my friend at least that is my personal opinion in the matter, Rain is into girls as far as i remember ,maybe in the future we will be able to do that as for the Rainbow girls and rival University's cheerleading team ,the Rainbow girls will spend some more time with MC but as for the cheerleading team we don't know anything about them nor Jax's girlfriend

Reactions: Abilot and Akabakka

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Are you not sure if your question is good? is that why there's a "?" at the end of your statement?

That was actually more than one question, though...

as for what WVM stands for, as far as I know, BD has never said...

I, however, (as I have stated previously) am convinced that it stands for "Wait Very Much".

Good luck on a new update.

You're never gonna bang Azel(adopted mother), the Dev has said that multiple times.

Rainbow Girls and rival university cheerleaders... who knows. maybe in 2028.
It's good that I never wasted my time supporting BD,He put several baits in the game, with his sister, mother, (adoptive mother(azel)There's a scene where the milf who got pregnant, I think her name is Raquel, encourages azel to have a relationship with the MC.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
are you kidding right? why dont you find yourself ,try to read some pages of the thread and maybe some of those questions already answered for 1000thousand times

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's good that I never wasted my time supporting BD,He put several baits in the game, with his sister, mother, (adoptive mother(azel)There's a scene where the milf who got pregnant, I think her name is Raquel, encourages azel to have a relationship with the MC.
Yeah, If you're wanting incest you'd be better off turning on the TV and watching Game of Thrones or House of Dragons than waiting in this thread.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Just noticed this on his SubscribeStar:

View attachment 3698720
Is this guy for real??
After saying that the update was almost done (always is), he goes on vacation a full month, a full month????
I hope that when he comes back from vacation he finds that all of his patrons canceled their subscriptions!
we are not getting a update anytime soon, i wonder what the discord is saying about all this if someone could share it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 3698720
Is this guy for real??
After saying that the update was almost done (always is), he goes on vacation a full month, a full month????
I hope that when he comes back from vacation he finds that all of his patrons canceled their subscriptions!
I may be wrong but vacation mode is just the same thing as suspending payments on patreon. But I haven't really followed what has been happening with this game so I don't know if he actually is on vacation.

Reactions: johnmnf692

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 3698720
Is this guy for real??
What does everyone expect from this scam artist. Of course he's taking a vacation. He kinda has too because of all that grinding out and milking he's been doing. That's hard work don't you guys know? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bobbycanfly

Sep 8, 2021
FFS it's June already.

Well I asked last year if we will see that Jasmin date in 2023. Seems soon I will have to ask if we ill see it in 2024.

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Aditi is the maid at the Yaght who has that medical condition that has her falling asleep

WVM i guess stands for waiting very much, as for when the next update is going to come out mid June to early July i think so but don't hold your breath...As for banging Azel (MC's adopted mom) well i don't think that it will happen my friend at least that is my personal opinion in the matter, Rain is into girls as far as i remember ,maybe in the future we will be able to do that as for the Rainbow girls and rival University's cheerleading team ,the Rainbow girls will spend some more time with MC but as for the cheerleading team we don't know anything about them nor Jax's girlfriend
Rainn is somewhat into the MC now, ever since the last meeting at her apartment.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes