RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
BD really hate Jasmine so much that he doesn't know what to do with her and move on to do other scenes that he felt more important is wild

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Just noticed this on his SubscribeStar:

View attachment 3698720
Is this guy for real??
After saying that the update was almost done (always is), he goes on vacation a full month, a full month????
I hope that when he comes back from vacation he finds that all of his patrons canceled their subscriptions!
Shit like this is why the facepalm react is sorely missed...:FacePalm:
BD = Bullshitting Dumbass maybe?

ioplrk1

Sep 22, 2018
i've been following the game from the beginning. I got used to him being disappear with several reasons and come back after a few months. Seems like it's one of those times again, what is his excuse for this time? I believe everyone he knows got sick or even worse happened and i don't think there is anyone left.

• Haha
Reactions: CypherR

talonx4

May 16, 2019
I have a good question? What does WVM stand for anyway? and when is a new update coming out because This is one of my favourite games, also when are you going to bang your adopted mother? Also when are you going to bang The Rainbow Girls? Also Rain {I never could spell her name right} also the cheerleader's of the revel university?
What does WVM stand for? What, like morally? What does IBM stand for? Nothing it just sounds professional.

Last edited:

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Let's be honest, this developer will not take the development of the game seriously until his Patreon falls below the amount that allows him to live comfortably, let's say that his Patreon falls to the same level as that of his SuscribeStar and magically we will have a Braindrop that works very hard.
Unfortunately his Patreon guys are almost sick fans who believe all his lies.

Feb 2, 2024
Let's be honest, this developer will not take the development of the game seriously until his Patreon falls below the amount that allows him to live comfortably, let's say that his Patreon falls to the same level as that of his SuscribeStar and magically we will have a Braindrop that works very hard.
Unfortunately his Patreon guys are almost sick fans who believe all his lies.
It's only been 4 months, what's another 4 months?
His artwork and stories are worth the wait, so just sit tight and be patient.
There are other great games you can play in the meantime just as great, thousands.
Who am I kiddind? There aren't that many great games, only a handful before they are completed or abandoned, but this one really is worth the wait.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes