Individual

Oct 4, 2022
Does he do his own testing or does he use testers? I never find anywhere near all the issues by myself!
Other eyes are crucial!
Why would he want testers? His goal is clearly to delay this as long as possible; testers would only accelerate the process. Plus, there's a solid chance there's nothing to test because he probably hasn't actually finished it yet.

Jhon8186

Jun 16, 2021
BD's favourite song - " I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know, now you know
I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know, you're free to go " XD

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
I dont know for sure but knowing him I doubt he'd use other people.
True I don't think he would even trust that task with his most loyal supporters in case they might actually find out the truth but then again they would need something to actually test :ROFLMAO:

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
I love this game, but I'm really hard up to pick a favorite girl. I will say though it's a little awkward with Rainn because she looks a lot like my sister.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
some time ago he mentioned testers. But with his track record i wouldn´t be surprised if those testers are him, himself and his alter egos.
Wait for it this will be a new excuse he'll probably say it's gone for testing might even reveal the name of the testers but we all know it will be his right and left hand could even seeing him making name tags for them :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
He's basically becoming like another dev whose name ended in "drop", it just took him longer to get there. I guess we should expect some weird acid trip WVM spinoff in the future.
Imo the only current spinoff about Harper has been his best storytelling besides the first couple of hours. At least it wasn't only sex like most of the latter half.

Unfortunately I didn't play this game until about january this year or so (including the spinoff) so I don't know about where in the main game he was when he dropped the spinoff (so if it already went off the deep end with sex or if it was still quite a lot about the story).

Even if it's an acid trip of a spinoff, I wouldn't mind playing it if it meant it would be more about the story again. Usually something fresh (even if it's in the same universe) will give a dev more interest in creating it, hopefully even to BD.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Imo the only current spinoff about Harper has been his best storytelling besides the first couple of hours. At least it wasn't only sex like most of the latter half.

Unfortunately I didn't play this game until about january this year or so (including the spinoff) so I don't know about where in the main game he was when he dropped the spinoff (so if it already went off the deep end with sex or if it was still quite a lot about the story).

Even if it's an acid trip of a spinoff, I wouldn't mind playing it if it meant it would be more about the story again. Usually something fresh (even if it's in the same universe) will give a dev more interest in creating it, hopefully even to BD.
I was talking about how he's slowly turning into Gumdrop the dev of Dual Family, who after many lies and failed promises came back after like 2 years of radio silence with some weird, nonsensical sequels, spinoffs or whatever they're supposed to be instead of really continuing the unfinished main game.

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
I was talking about how he's slowly turning into Gumdrop the dev of Dual Family, who after many lies and failed promises came back after like 2 years of radio silence with some weird, nonsensical sequels, spinoffs or whatever they're supposed to be instead of really continuing the unfinished main game.
Again I wouldn't mind that if it meant he went back to a more storydriven game like in the beginning of WVM, even if it's nonsensical. I'd rather have that, than just continuing the one sexscene after the other out of nowhere route like he's done for about 50-60% of the game now.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Again I wouldn't mind that if it meant he went back to a more storydriven game like in the beginning of WVM, even if it's nonsensical. I'd rather have that, than just continuing the one sexscene after the other out of nowhere route like he's done for about 50-60% of the game now.
I'm sure most of us would like that, something like before the overload of new characters, but those Dual Family extra episodes (or whatever they should be called) from Gumdrop I was joking about are more like fever dreams than anything resembling storytelling, they make Braindrop's current work look like a masterpiece of literature. They haven't been leaked here in a long time and no one cares, they are that bad, lol.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes