Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Whatever happened to Mackenzie the community manager? the one who was supposed to be giving us updates so that talking to the people giving him money wouldn't upset BD's delicate constitution?
Don't tell me you actually believed that shit... :KEK:
McKenzie is as much real as a proper update on time...

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
One question I have as I replay through the game for like the 7th time is does the MC have some kind of supernatural power or something to make people feel connected to him? Jamie mentions it during the bit with Tia in the garage and now with the Yacht stuff and the tatoos and everything else i'm wondering if theres something more going on. 10/10 game so far.
If this a 10 for u play better games

Reactions: Ptah

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i give the game several different scores based on a few factors.
1. girls are 3/5 duckfaces ruin it. and now most of them are getting a lot fatter than when first introduced. fat girls are for the most part, very unattractive.
2. mc fucks everything that moves. that rates a 1/5 for me since the better girls like Bailey and Coach Alba(i call her Alba cause she resembles Jessica Alba imo) get almost no screen time.
3. story is a steaming pile of shit. 0/5

overall this game gets a 1/5 from me. there are much better games out there. want a great harem game? check out Reunion. good renders..attractive LI's, a bit of drama here and there, and a great story about crime, betrayal and murder. mc is a badass too, as are many of his harem LI's. just my opinion.
said it a few times already, i don't care if this game ever gets updated.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
How much did you earn to rate it 10/10?
This game at most it's one note 5.5
It was supposed to be a game about a basketball star, but apparently it's turning into a game about a sex god who seeks to fuck all races of women exactly,In a while his son will be born, and they will both go into Norse mythology.
i will be for sure 1000% that man,[a sex god and not a basketball player]only joking

Reactions: Kakasan

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i give the game several different scores based on a few factors.
1. girls are 3/5 duckfaces ruin it. and now most of them are getting a lot fatter than when first introduced. fat girls are for the most part, very unattractive.
2. mc fucks everything that moves. that rates a 1/5 for me since the better girls like Bailey and Coach Alba(i call her Alba cause she resembles Jessica Alba imo) get almost no screen time.
3. story is a steaming pile of shit. 0/5

overall this game gets a 1/5 from me. there are much better games out there. want a great harem game? check out Reunion. good renders..attractive LI's, a bit of drama here and there, and a great story about crime, betrayal and murder. mc is a badass too, as are many of his harem LI's. just my opinion.
said it a few times already, i don't care if this game ever gets updated.
sorry to ask ..i knwo who is jessica alba but who is resamble to her? the coach...:"?wich one?what are you taking?can i have it?

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
1716425755285.png

In a world of harems and constantly moving goal posts you find your livelihood at stake. Will you fight to save your family your free time to watch the NBA Finals? Will you solve the mystery surrounding the disappearance of your assistant? Only you can pick the path laid out before you.....as long as payments aren't paused.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes