Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Still waiting on more Penny & Shauna.
And really hoping for the chance to add Gabby to the harem.

I'm still hopeful for this game's future, but realistic enough to know that BrainDrop is TAKING THE FUCKIN PISS, what with how much this has been delayed!!!!

Ohhhh..... It started off soo good.

It had nice and big updates, with reliable release windows.

But now?
We're fuckin lucky to even get a 10 minute long update within 6 to 8 month intervals, and that's me being generous about it.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is he talking about the girl in the Dinner ?
Yes, the same lass who did the interview only to end up getting humiliated when she fell over.
She deserves a chance at love with the MC in ma truely honest opinion.

Last edited:

Chillout1984

Nov 15, 2020
That may be true, but at least the MC is beyond kind hearted and will always be there if any of his girls need him, so he at least deserves a chance.
Also I gave the MC my name, so I can let my imagination run wild puttin myself in his shoes.
Well imo he was only kindhearted in the beginning of the story, but only slightly. When he found out how much power he has at school and with Belle's endeavours though,he became a giant a-hole who only thinks with his dick.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
That may be true, but at least the MC is beyond kind hearted and will always be there if any of his girls need him, so he at least deserves a chance.
Also I gave the MC my name, so I can let my imagination run wild puttin myself in his shoes.
Well imo he was only kindhearted in the beginning of the story, but only slightly. When he found out how much power he has at school and with Belle's endeavours though,he became a giant a-hole who only thinks with his dick.
The girls will need to start making plans at least 3 months in advance if they want some D with their hugs.

• Haha
Reactions: TheJesterrrrrrrr

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
Not sure where you got 90% from...
shows he's lost around 7% over the last 3 months. Which is pretty astounding considering how little content has been put out during that time...unless you count the Mind drops. Maybe that really is the preferred entertainment that is keeping the Patrons entranced? :rolleyes:
HOLY SHIT!!! I stand corrected sir. LOL, I guess real life drama can net you 6 figures a year with little or no content, just like a "reality" series. Hey, get your hustle on braindrop. I ain't mad

Cyrisx123

Feb 22, 2019
One question I have as I replay through the game for like the 7th time is does the MC have some kind of supernatural power or something to make people feel connected to him? Jamie mentions it during the bit with Tia in the garage and now with the Yacht stuff and the tatoos and everything else i'm wondering if theres something more going on. 10/10 game so far.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
One question I have as I replay through the game for like the 7th time is does the MC have some kind of supernatural power or something to make people feel connected to him? Jamie mentions it during the bit with Tia in the garage and now with the Yacht stuff and the tatoos and everything else i'm wondering if theres something more going on. 10/10 game so far.
How much did you earn to rate it 10/10?
This game at most it's one note 5.5
It was supposed to be a game about a basketball star, but apparently it's turning into a game about a sex god who seeks to fuck all races of women exactly,In a while his son will be born, and they will both go into Norse mythology.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 638 Votes