YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Does he ever give new excuses?
It's always the same crap...
He's been following the same formula now for almost 4 years. He's been flagrantly missing stated deadlines for longer than he was ever consistent.

Every time, he goes through a dance of saying he's working 100+ hours straight to hit the deadline, he (somehow) has more work done on the next episode than the current one, he's splitting the update and then merging and then splitting it again because more/fewer releases is better, he's just doing some bugfixes last minute, his computer is crashing, radio silence, he vows to stop giving deadlines, rinse and repeat.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
He's been following the same formula now for almost 4 years. He's been flagrantly missing stated deadlines for longer than he was ever consistent.

Every time, he goes through a dance of saying he's working 100+ hours straight to hit the deadline, he (somehow) has more work done on the next episode than the current one, he's splitting the update and then merging and then splitting it again because more/fewer releases is better, he's just doing some bugfixes last minute, his computer is crashing, radio silence, he vows to stop giving deadlines, rinse and repeat.
And yet, over 3000 people still believes what bad excuses he has everytime... :(

• Sad
Reactions: Shadow74

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
He is busy watching mlb draft. Then tomorrow will be home run derby and the next day all-star game. So at the very least add another week to "development" time. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: hic86

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Unbelievable, never fails to fail, every single f***ing time.
It´s guys like this, that fail to deliver over and over again, that Patreon should ban, once he found himself with a money source he would take things seriously.
FU BD!
Thats 1 thing I will give the guy, he does pause his patreon alot, I have seen a lot of devs milk patreon for soo long without giving anything and never pausing payments but BD does pause for months on end so I will give him that.
I just can't stand the endless BS and excuses for delays, if he just came out and told it how it really is I would have no issue waiting but when every excuses he gives just feels like a BS cop out, it gets annoying fast.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes