Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Unbelievable, never fails to fail, every single f***ing time.
It´s guys like this, that fail to deliver over and over again, that Patreon should ban, once he found himself without a money source he would take things seriously.
FU BD!
Ya know a lot of developers have been getting in shit lately and having their patreons frozen for fan made incest patches being shared on F95 zone. maybe someone needs to come up with a patch that turns all of the main girls into MC's sisters and cousins :KEK:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Why not release whatever is ready?
The rest could be released later?
Isn't that the way it goes?
Are we talking a lot or are we talking little?
Are we talking MB or GB?
If we're talking GB take all the time you want, but if we're taking MB.
Do I really need to finish the rest of that sentence?
Because he wasn't working on the game and he has shit. He keeps on coming out with these BS excuses because he doesn't want to tell his fanboys that he's been doing nothing and hasn't got anything for an update. He figures the more bones he throws them in his posts the more time he'll get to come up with something. So don't expect an update until next year unless he pulls his head out of his ass and actually does some work. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Unbelievable, never fails to fail, every single f***ing time.
It´s guys like this, that fail to deliver over and over again, that Patreon should ban, once he found himself with a money source he would take things seriously.
FU BD!
sad thing is in the beginning he was dependable like CK weekly updates and why I subed but after the bowling ally bs....hes gone WAY downhill...now we "moved" "got married" "had a kid" the excuses are endless

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ya know a lot of developers have been getting in shit lately and having their patreons frozen for fan made incest patches being shared on F95 zone. maybe someone needs to come up with a patch that turns all of the main girls into MC's sisters and cousins :KEK:
Ahh, the 'evil modder' so long teased. If only, if only.

It is wild though to see how far BD has fallen, early on the dude was pumping out updates like a madman and these days it's like drawing blood from a stone.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
At this point, I'm pretty sure he just compiles those Discord posts from strips of paper he's written excuses/reasons or whatever you want to call them on, given each strip a number, and then uses a random number generator to select the ones he'll post next.

He just... keeps doing the same thing every time and never learns that if he would simply stop talking, 95% of his issues would go away. People don't care about long update times, they care about the endless text walls he keeps posting trying to justify the long update times. Which basically always backfire on him, which makes it worse.

----

In those latest posts, he....

- Listed everything you could think of as for why the update isn't ready. Daz crashes, Android crashes, IRL crashes, animation crashes, loading crashes, Renpy crashes.
- Because of those issues above. He can't release the smaller update sooner like he wanted, so he scraped that idea and delayed it even more because...
- He's going to to combine the small updates into one big update to make up for the delay even though the release times were a huge mistake and he wanted to get the update out as soon as possible.
- Then said the update, of 1.7k renders and 40 animations, would be complete around the 20th but that's not a hard date. And he's not promising, but it'll definitely be this month for sure. He's doing everything and he's taking full accountability for his actions.
- He also intends to make updates smaller, but he gets in his own head and reworks things too much, so he can't do smaller updates even though he indents to.
- Which causes him to panic and feel guilty but even though he panics and gets in his own head and can't do smaller updates he wants to make 100-200 render updates again. But he's not promising 52/52... again.

----

I mean... come on. Braindrop, if you read this forum anymore, just stop.The first step in stopping this cycle, if you're being honest about it, is to stop posting about it. You're just making yourself look like a mental hospital patient with these posts otherwise.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
At this point, I'm pretty sure he just compiles those Discord posts from strips of paper he's written excuses/reasons or whatever you want to call them on, given each strip a number, and then uses a random number generator to select the ones he'll post next.

He just... keeps doing the same thing every time and never learns that if he would simply stop talking, 95% of his issues would go away. People don't care about long update times, they care about the endless text walls he keeps posting trying to justify the long update times. Which basically always backfire on him, which makes it worse.

----

In those latest posts, he....

- Listed everything you could think of as for why the update isn't ready. Daz crashes, Android crashes, IRL crashes, animation crashes, loading crashes, Renpy crashes.
- Because of those issues above. He can't release the smaller update sooner like he wanted, so he scraped that idea and delayed it even more because...
- He's going to to combine the small updates into one big update to make up for the delay even though the release times were a huge mistake and he wanted to get the update out as soon as possible.
- Then said the update, of 1.7k renders and 40 animations would be out around the 20th but that's not a hard date. And he's not promising, but it'll definitely be this month anyway. He's doing everything and he's taking full accountability for his actions.
- He also intends to make updates smaller, but he gets in his own head and reworks things too much, so he can't do smaller updates even though he indents to.
- Which causes him to panic and feel guilty but even though he panics and gets in his own head and can't do smaller updates he wants to make 100-200 render updates again. But he's not promising 52/52... again.

----

I mean... come on. Braindrop, if you read this forum anymore, just stop.The first step in stopping this cycle, if you're being honest about it, is to stop posting about it. You're just making yourself look like a mental hospital patient with these posts otherwise.
The real problem is that he has a terrible work ethic, and takes forever to release a disproportionate amount of content. It's just exacerbated by the fact he is shit at being honest and maintaining reliable communication. He throws excuse after excuse at us, and him saying "I take full accountability" is as effective as this.
i-declare-bakruptcy-bankrupt.gif

Actions speak louder than words, it's as simple as that. Recognizing your own faults is pointless if you do nothing to work on them. But that'll never happen if he is continually rewarded by his patrons, who always pat him on the head and say that it's okay he takes forever, he just needs to "get it right." It's not even the same situation as say, a teenager who disappoints their parents, because that teenager does not earn thousands of dollars for doing nothing but put out sob stories.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Dude should sell the game to someone else so they can complete it.
Even if someone bought it the scopes expanded to the point of nonsense. I can actually kinda understand why BrainDead is so stuck. He's made so many stupid fucking storylines there's no way he could actually put them in the game without them being straight up dogshit, even beyond his normal level of dog shit. Someone would need to not only buy the game but retcon pretty much everything from after the bowling alley and lower the ambition from about an 11 to a 3, rewriting everything from that point on, along with retroactively adding the hinted season 1 changes.
At that point you might as well just make a whole new original game. That or copy his characters in Daz as best you can and make some soul sucking NTR parody. Not an NTR fan but NTRing BrainDead's whole game would be pretty fucking based.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
So the update that was almost done and was supposed to be out 2 weekends ago will be out next weekend probably maybe? Got it. :rolleyes: Who the fuck is still giving him money?? 'Cause I have a bridge they might be interested in.
Good Question ....

Maybe this sort of People who where hunted by people completly dressed in white with a "Backside closed Jacket".

ZJ.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
So the update that was almost done and was supposed to be out 2 weekends ago will be out next weekend probably maybe? Got it. :rolleyes: Who the fuck is still giving him money?? 'Cause I have a bridge they might be interested in.
I have a feeling that's the kind of people that would spend (and a lot) in gacha games . And it probably still would be less of a waste of money , to do that .

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes