Nov 22, 2021
Sorry guys I just want him to keep promising and failing because this thread is too good, way better than the actual game.

I just love this part of the cycle, BD single handed united the whole F95 into shitting on him... like a shitshow prophet or something, keep it up!
Who knew the key to uniting so many people was trolling a shitty dev who can't hit a deadline and drops the lamest excuses.

Reactions: PNHSUKI

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
He could prove me and everyone else wrong by dropping a massive and amazing update, but I won't hold my breath.
Yeh….nah. With his track record one update just doesn‘t cut it. Try 3 years worth of consistent, big updates and him admitting to all the lies he started telling us in the past.
Oh, and for me personally he‘d have to donate a massive amount of money to charity to make up for all the money he took without delivering jackshit. That’s the only way I’d be willing to forgive him. Luckily that’s never going to happen. ;)

Reactions: kcaldw

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Yeh….nah. With his track record one update just doesn‘t cut it. Try 3 years worth of consistent, big updates and him admitting to all the lies he started telling us in the past.
Oh, and for me personally he‘d have to donate a massive amount of money to charity to make up for all the money he took without delivering jackshit. That’s the only way I’d be willing to forgive him. Luckily that’s never going to happen. ;)
Oh he wrote on several occasions he'd helped people in need :rolleyes:
The thought that this kind of person answers to the question, why he doesn't hire people, that he has trust issues and wan'ts to maintain quality was my personal thing to realize just what low of a human he is.
But he probably expects others to behave like he does with the fans of this game.

Feb 2, 2024
The thought that this kind of person answers to the question, why he doesn't hire people, that he has trust issues and wan'ts to maintain quality was my personal thing to realize just what low of a human he is.
But he probably expects others to behave like he does with the fans of this game.
There is a substitute game liike this one to quench your thirst for fapping in the meantime.
He also gets this many girls on a daily basis and the game updates twice a month without fail.

Apr 30, 2023
maybe we should ask other developers to continue with WVM. at least then the chances are higher that updates will come than from Braindrop :LOL:
ask other developers to continue with WVM ???Well i don't think that any other dev will be interested to do that , because a developer would probably have their own AVN to develop and remake WVM would require re write the script as well

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
the boy who cried wolf comes to mind...He lied way too often. You just can´t trust anything that comes out of his mouth. It´s one thing to claim stuff like that, but it´d be a different case if he´d be able to show actual proof, like a donation receipt. *shrug*

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes