Oct 22, 2017
Back when BD came back from his 2 years of absence I was actually looking forward to what he might release and only vowed not to give him any money before he was back consistently (6+ releases without delays -> at that point that would have been ~18 months in a row) - pretty much expecting that would never happen.

Then he released content and while it wasn't great before, it had a decent enough story for me, distinguishable characters, and nice visuals.

Now it had
- black boxes,
- doubled down on duck faces,
- redid all faces that were more unique looking,
- added more characters without personality,
- got ridiculous with naming,
- introduced the rework without releasing it
- ballooned the LIs proportions more with every update
- threw what was there story-wise out of the window
- and of course, wasn't becoming consistent again at all.

Great for people who can't let go and/or like those proportions in their LIs.
Not so great for people who liked how WVM started and seemed to promise to be like.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Back when BD came back from his 2 years of absence I was actually looking forward to what he might release and only vowed not to give him any money before he was back consistently (6+ releases without delays -> at that point that would have been ~18 months in a row) - pretty much expecting that would never happen.

Then he released content and while it wasn't great before, it had a decent enough story for me, distinguishable characters, and nice visuals.

Now it had
- black boxes,
- doubled down on duck faces,
- redid all faces that were more unique looking,
- added more characters without personality,
- got ridiculous with naming,
- introduced the rework without releasing it
- ballooned the LIs proportions more with every update
- threw what was there story-wise out of the window
- and of course, wasn't becoming consistent again at all.

Great for people who can't let go and/or like those proportions in their LIs.
Not so great for people who liked how WVM started and seemed to promise to be like.
i will always circle back to my theory of the dev changing at some point in the development

WolfmanBR

Jun 30, 2024
I Like big girls and I cannot lie!!! But, to be completly honest I"m more a Assman than TitsManiac!!! So...keep coming with the big round girls....teen, MILF, Granny....they're all good to me!!! And as for the release date... I have plenty others AVN's to keep me occupied.

Big Poppa Plump

Formerly 'Mr. Levi'
Jul 2, 2024
Every time I see duck face in this game (which is like 90% of the game now), it reminds me of Debbie Downer. ...and that probably wasn't what the dev was going for. yikes-rachel-dratch.gif

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Anyone wanna bet it won't pass the play testing again :ROFLMAO:
I think it will get past testing, but it will have a 2 day delay for at least 1 of these possible reasons.
reason 1: Upload issues
reason 2: Hard drive crash/BSOD
reason 3: Underpants gnomes
(bonus) reason 4: Mackenzie and Dionyx have decided to kidnap him, and there is now a gofundme for ransom.

May 7, 2023
I think it will get past testing, but it will have a 2 day delay for at least 1 of these possible reasons.
reason 1: Upload issues
reason 2: Hard drive crash/BSOD
reason 3: Underpants gnomes
(bonus) reason 4: Mackenzie and Dionyx have decided to kidnap him, and there is now a gofundme for ransom.
I can see Braindrop faking their death sometime in the future and having some new alias "stumble" across the PC like three years later where they'll find character models on the C: drive and take up the mantle like they found some kind of ancient artifact lmaoo

3.70 star(s) 643 Votes