Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Ima be honest im kinda tired of seeing these birthday renders without a real update being posted.
They are only good to remind us who some of the characters are and the new rework info. Such as meeting now Willabelle on Day 24 at the Bowling Alley. Previous/current version is day 1-9 (Season 1) then a jump to Day 32-38 (Season 2).

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Hey, everybody.
After the book that was my last post, going to keep it short and sweet for this one. (There's also just not a lot of new info at the moment.)

Episode 13 will release on the 10th at 3pm EST.
It's been a productive week, every day has been positive.
I am almost finished with my last alteration to the trouble scene, I'm feeling good about it but usually around the 3 days left mark is when I've panicked. I don't think that will happen again but even if it does, the release is out of my control.

The current render and animation count for this release is 800+ renders and 24 animations.
Episode 14 (Which is the other 1000 renders) will be uploaded on the 20th.

This week Dionyx has been playtesting / proofreading and has been handling the post-processing of the new renders and animations.

But yeah, that's about it.
The next Dev Report will be on the 11th where I'll talk some more about how everything ended up the way it has. I'll see you guys then!

As always, thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
I can't help but feel a little anxious... I know, I know... BD is very disappointing with its dates, but it's kind of hard to contain myself x.x

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
I can't help but feel a little anxious... I know, I know... BD is very disappointing with its dates, but it's kind of hard to contain myself x.x
You're going to give yourself a heart attack. I prescribe a relaxing vacation. :)

View attachment 3909510
Or just embrace the chaos and disappointment like many of us. Make fun of the excuses, assume everything is a lie, laugh at the clown. If something actually happens on time, enjoy the content... and when it (more than likely) doesn't happen, just laugh and come up with fan fiction style excuses that are increasingly more insane. It's surprisingly fun.

Feb 2, 2024
It's not getting bigger - he is and has been 'altering' aka redoing existing renders for half a year now because the black boxes and duck faces aren't perfect. In between some meltdowns, because he can't get them perfect, he now gave himself a week to finish what he has been brooding over for half a year.

At least if you trust in what he tells us - so this is like the best possible thing that might be going on.
As long as it gets done and the final release all that wait
Or just embrace the chaos and disappointment like many of us. Make fun of the excuses, assume everything is a lie, laugh at the clown. If something actually happens on time, enjoy the content... and when it (more than likely) doesn't happen, just laugh and come up with fan fiction style excuses that are increasingly more insane. It's surprisingly fun.
Wait until the 20th if no update you may continue guessing when it will be released.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
As long as it gets done and the final release all that wait

Wait until the 20th if no update you may continue guessing when it will be released.
First release is supposed to be the 10th, 2nd on the 20th.... and both are late regardless, since 13 was supposed to be out last year.... and then february, then July... Then by the end of July. They were also supposed to be released together :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And none of that is a "guess when it will be released". I will continue to come up with wild ideas to why it is late for comedic reasons, and also enjoying the ones from other people.

And gotta love getting the spread sheet shares from Jimmy_Jam (thank you!), That is some quality stuff.. Always gives me a good laugh.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
well when you have 3509 paying supporters even at $1 that is a lot of incentive to just "get it right" you could ask a navy colored feline about that.

and it is probably all the supporters at the $1 rate that don't even pay attention to the fact they are paying "just a dollar". Seriously, who is going to care about $12 a year? what is that, like 2 cups of coffee? a single burger no fries?
well yeah ....but i can buy a normal mcdonald combo for 12 bucks where at im at the moment....but i get the math.its nothing but i wish those 3500 pledges where at 1 ,...those arent....likly half of them are between 1 and 5 and the other half more than 5 bucjs.sooo i see only cultist followers there who can pay more than a burguer and fries.....

3.70 star(s) 643 Votes