kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I am going for the hat trick of disappointing game updates this week.

1. Chasing Sunsets - nonsensical character actions and deadends practically all the teased eroticism
2. Summer Heat - short and no significant progress with any LI's

Will WVM be the third? oh please oh please oh please. I can't get pleasure without crushing disappointment anymore.
You don't have to wait but a few more day's for NutDrop to crush every one of your hopes and dreams for any update coming out this year. :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Kitec167

Aug 15, 2020
This is wild, I was away for the middle of July until the first week of August.. expected to come back to an update. Then I've been away from the beginning of August until now & still nothing has happened:KEK::KEK:

Brivnz

Nov 25, 2022
I have been reading all the bad reviews (I agree with you guys ) im not subt on his Patreon tho but it is still a bad ass game tho. ( waiting so long for a update )

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
what happened to dionyx and mckenzie
Which version do you want? What BD said or what most of the forum (including me) thinks?
According to BD they are working behind the scene.
According to the forum, they are working behind his main personality and they are just a figment of his imagination or alter egos.
Pick your poison.

Reactions: bufa and prezes777

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
In case you didn't know:

BD is a transdimensional duck from the 12th dimension.
The omega-geese from 13th dimension stole his goldfish that was previously stolen by aliens and now BD has to fight them to get it back.

That's why the update isn't out yet.
See! this is what I needed, Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shadow74 and Nadira
3.70 star(s) 644 Votes