Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
He actually said that ep 13 was going to be uploaded on August 15, which did not happen, then Ep 14 was supposed to start uploading from August 20 due to the end of the moth because he was going to upload it scene by scene update
and before that he wanted to bring out both together.
i think it was at the end of july or at the beginning of august.....
then the compiling "excuse" came and then we know the rest.
we can be lucky if we see the end of episode 13 in one update,because i bet he has not even finished rendering what he has "promised".

the problem with him is that he did not expected that his initial release would be so successful,so he likely has not thought so far ahead to have an idea where to go with his game.
and later it gone to his head the whole money he has gotten.
and now that he did not thought far ahead he ran out of ideas to give frequent updates.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
and before that he wanted to bring out both together.
i think it was at the end of july or at the beginning of august.....
then the compiling "excuse" came and then we know the rest.
we can be lucky if we see the end of episode 13 in one update,because i bet he has not even finished rendering what he has "promised".

the problem with him is that he did not expected that his initial release would be so successful,so he likely has not thought so far ahead to have an idea where to go with his game.
and later it gone to his head the whole money he has gotten.
and now that he did not thought far ahead he ran out of ideas to give frequent updates.
Personally i would be fine if he could upload a small update every 2 weeks but without excuses and failing to follow this schedule... I would be good with less sex scenes but actual story progress to finally see where this story is going...
I would be satisfied with that and he would have made much more progress story wise...I am not sure if BD even had desided how he wanted his story to be...
I agree with "we can be lucky if we see the end of episode 13 in one update"

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
So what excuse has he used for missing both deadlines this time? He can't still be pushing the lie it was a compiling issue cause that fell apart after a day or two.

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
Why would BD do any work on this game.
No story, No problem.
No renders, No problem.
Little cultists will keep giving him money to spend, No problem.
Can't be bothered to work on game, No problem.
Spends all his time thinking of ways to waste the wads of cash people randomly give him.
Can't even be bothered to think up plausible excuses for having done no work on game anymore.
Maybe BD is actually delusional enough to think he is actually working on game and it has a plot and looks better now.
Doesn't really matter its just a hobby to BD, not his job.
Game would be considerably better with a thought out storyline of some kind, a release schedule and better characters, see I can do constructive criticism.

Oct 19, 2020
You guys are wrong. Excusedrop will be in 1st of the month right after subs money sucked dry. And let me tell you guys it will contain like this message I wrote in 2 years ago.

Near end of the month excuse come. What a surprise. It contains self pity and same excuses with different words. I would say he's better at writing excuses than games plot. He's still working on the game if u believe but still not ready yet.

He's not doing his job but wants whole money. What can be said to greedy boy. He's not man he's just a boy.

Man's keep their promises. If you give a promise u gotta live up to that promises.

I was done with the game but after update could be changing but nope same old shit. Anyway it's time for me let go this game and for the so called dev his time for letting the game go has gone. Should of abandon a year ago but instead choose to rip people off. But they are happy with it. Should be win-win.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
How long does it typically take for a game to be considered abandoned after it stops receiving updates?
without update 18months
3 without communication from dev
6months if the on-hold tag was on

so this will never get it unless he doesnt update this for a 1 and 6months

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
No story, No problem.
No renders, No problem.
Little cultists will keep giving him money to spend, No problem.
That's what I'm saying. There's no point for Braindrop to do anything because his game has ballooned in popularity and he rakes in the cash even if he doesn't release an update. All he has to do is sit here and make excuses and when he finally does see a major dip in his profits, he'll just release a few hundred renders and everyone will go back to singing his praises.

Hard to blame Braindrop for scamming his supporters when they make it so ridiculously easy to do so. They're all desperate for an update so as long as Braindrop throws them a bone once a year everything will be fine.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
That's what I'm saying. There's no point for Braindrop to do anything because his game has ballooned in popularity and he rakes in the cash even if he doesn't release an update. All he has to do is sit here and make excuses and when he finally does see a major dip in his profits, he'll just release a few hundred renders and everyone will go back to singing his praises.

Hard to blame Braindrop for scamming his supporters when they make it so ridiculously easy to do so. They're all desperate for an update so as long as Braindrop throws them a bone once a year everything will be fine.
Yep. Just wait WHEN the new update drops. Exactly that is going to happen here aswell. Doesn´t matter that he´s a scammer cuz hey, he finally released something..... That´s why i also blame the ppl who still play this trainwreck. Every little bit of exposure just helps his case. One of the reasons i wish there was a disclaimer or a clear scam tag to prevent ppl from falling for his false promises.

Or, hear me out, just outright ban games/Devs like this from F95. That´d be awesome

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
There´s a higher probability that hell freezes over than that bd publishes an update, he´s busy milking his cows, I mean his supporters.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I am going for the hat trick of disappointing game updates this week.

1. Chasing Sunsets - nonsensical character actions and deadends practically all the teased eroticism
2. Summer Heat - short and no significant progress with any LI's

Will WVM be the third? oh please oh please oh please. I can't get pleasure without crushing disappointment anymore.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes