Oct 14, 2019
This has been happening this way for months now, if you got your hopes up that's on you.
Well last month there was a weekly update before Christmas week and as far as I remember the same month beginning there was a monthly update. I may be wrong though so that made me to ask here.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well last month there was a weekly update before Christmas week and as far as I remember the same month beginning there was a monthly update. I may be wrong though so that made me to ask here.
Some weekly's have leaked before, but the first week is the most costly and thus the least amount of people acquire it. If you want a full, in depth understanding, go and read his Patreon tiers to see when we're likely to get a release here, because I don't think a first weekly has ever released.

Oct 14, 2019
Some weekly's have leaked before, but the first week is the most costly and thus the least amount of people acquire it. If you want a full, in depth understanding, go and read his Patreon tiers to see when we're likely to get a release here, because I don't think a first weekly has ever released.
Well I am getting what you are trying to explain as for reading Patron tiers well I m not a patron just signed up there no membership so can't really access any info regarding patrons. Same issue I am facing with urban voyeur of Cesar. I am not a patreon and also don't have a PC just mobile and Cesar has released Urban Voyeur 0.6.0 for windows but I can't access it as I m not a patron. There android version is still at 0.4.0 and no one seems to care about MAC or Android users and not updated 0.5.0 leave alone 0.6.0. (I am talking about Urban Voyeur by Cesar).

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Well I am getting what you are trying to explain as for reading Patron tiers well I m not a patron just signed up there no membership so can't really access any info regarding patrons. Same issue I am facing with urban voyeur of Cesar. I am not a patreon and also don't have a PC just mobile and Cesar has released Urban Voyeur 0.6.0 for windows but I can't access it as I m not a patron. There android version is still at 0.4.0 and no one seems to care about MAC or Android users and not updated 0.5.0 leave alone 0.6.0. (I am talking about Urban Voyeur by Cesar).
Just in most cases, all this is already on this site, so they do not suffer from opening to the public

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Did Braindrop release any new images of Rachael's new client? I think he was supposed to release some previews this weekend, has anyone seen them/is willing to post them?

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Started playing this today.
Barely into it, but this decision tree seems huge.
Does anyone have a walkthrough / decision tree overview?
I don't wanna have to keep 15 saves to go back and forth all the time, to hit my ideal outcome.
Like, I'm only on the Girlfriend / Shauna thing, and I'm already overwhelmed.
I'd rather date Shauna in the game, but I don't want the Main character to be a cheater....
Hope this isn't spoilers. It's right at the beginning of the game after all.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes