DMPat

Jul 21, 2018
Any news on when the weekly update will be released. I mean which date estimated anyone has any idea?
From Braindrop's discord:
Quick update on today's release: It's going to be a later one. This week was my last week at my part time job, yesterday was my last day. I've been working 10-14 hour days there for the past few days making sure everything was good for me to leave. That's eaten very heavily into some of the time I dedicate to the update. I still somehow managed to squeeze 120 renders through all the work this week. So yeah, update is still a good bit away. I'm aiming for before midnight est which is 4 hours from now. I'm sorry for the delay but on the bright side, after this week release I'll have those extra 20 hours a week to make sure the updates are good to go at better times.

Jan 4, 2020
Nice to play a game where the MC isn't a scumbag, even if he is a little bit "Jesus the Shooting Guard".

Don't care at all for transgender/futa content, but glad to see it's an option for those that do, and handled perfectly (choice at the beginning) too.

Reactions: metallicaphil

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There IS a Flaw in your theory; One of which Can Only be determined by MC's bio Mom.
There are hints by Stacy (not liking basketball due to childhood memories), Yes, too many freckles, but a true redhead Can get more freckles If she is out in the sun much....
Second, MC's sister grew up with him; so like Mom she should be able to remember him, even IF she hasn't seen him in years...
NONE of these girls seem to do that; No recognition at all...

Pizza girl IS the Only One who acts 'weird' around him; and Pizza girl kinda looks like Mom now, although quite a bit 'heavier'.

My vote or theory still sits on Stacy being his sister.
WE won't know until MOM and Stacy meet face to face. (Y/N)
And as long as MC thinks/believes Stacy IS his sister; he will not have sex with her.
(side note: the coach's PJ's kinda threw me off for a bit; but could have just been a coincidence. A Trigger for MC's memory)
I still want to fuck Stacy

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
There IS a Flaw in your theory; One of which Can Only be determined by MC's bio Mom.
There are hints by Stacy (not liking basketball due to childhood memories), Yes, too many freckles, but a true redhead Can get more freckles If she is out in the sun much....
Second, MC's sister grew up with him; so like Mom she should be able to remember him, even IF she hasn't seen him in years...
NONE of these girls seem to do that; No recognition at all...

Pizza girl IS the Only One who acts 'weird' around him; and Pizza girl kinda looks like Mom now, although quite a bit 'heavier'.

My vote or theory still sits on Stacy being his sister.
WE won't know until MOM and Stacy meet face to face. (Y/N)
And as long as MC thinks/believes Stacy IS his sister; he will not have sex with her.
(side note: the coach's PJ's kinda threw me off for a bit; but could have just been a coincidence. A Trigger for MC's memory)
Where's my theory? I like only on Alexis pointed out, that she hardly our sister. pizza-girl behaves no stranger than everyone else, though, in their own way. I also believe that we hardly saw my sister and I really hope that she will be the cutie from the first dream with her.

Oct 14, 2019
From Braindrop's discord:
Quick update on today's release: It's going to be a later one. This week was my last week at my part time job, yesterday was my last day. I've been working 10-14 hour days there for the past few days making sure everything was good for me to leave. That's eaten very heavily into some of the time I dedicate to the update. I still somehow managed to squeeze 120 renders through all the work this week. So yeah, update is still a good bit away. I'm aiming for before midnight est which is 4 hours from now. I'm sorry for the delay but on the bright side, after this week release I'll have those extra 20 hours a week to make sure the updates are good to go at better times.
Well EST midnight is still 12 hours away so we have to wait a bit longer I suppose.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes